Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him (8108 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Lizzo Flaunts Her Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps Promoting Body / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

I'm just confused at this point

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Chris2863(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
You need to sit down and cry to God for senses. Pray that he blesses you with sense (even if it’s 1% of it)

Death to all the mumu men round the world

217 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jeweltz(f): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

You must have done something to offend her. What did you do? Also, have you married her, yet you keep demanding sex. Get her a ring to secure it. It is simple

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jeweltz:

You must have done something to offend her. What did you do? Also, have you married her, yet you keep demanding sex. Get her a ring to secure it. It is simple

Anytime I discuss marriage, she keeps saying she is not ready
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by youngfocus(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
You are just in love with someone that did not love you,OGA run for ur life from that relationship or else u will have urself to b blame.if u don’t leave he will surely leave u later or sooner.stop sowing where u can’t reap b4 it too late.remember if u don’t leave her she will definitely leave u no matter what u do for her by than u will feel like killing urself.she is just using u still she will get someone far better than you to continue spending on her nd her son

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
youngfocus:
You are just in love with someone that did not love you,OGA run for ur life from that relationship or else u will have urself to b blame.if u don’t leave he will surely leave u later or sooner.stop sowing where u can’t reap b4 it too late.remember if u don’t leave her she will definitely leave u no matter what u do for her by than u will feel like killing urself.she is just using u still she will get someone far better than you to continue spending on her nd her son

She doesn't behave like this before. I kept wondering what changed.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by cumoverna: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Men like you exist?

We need to promote the red pill with fire and holy water.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by youngfocus(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jeweltz:

Since I saw this comment I know it must be a girl that said this,the person she give birth for did he marry her before they have countless sex before getting to the stage of pregnancy.i swear some man just need sense when will man know I time time Dey stop been a messiah to one woman

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Some men are born to be fools grin

Dont you have sense...

STOP PAYING FOR KIDS THAT IS NOT YOURS.

If she can close her vagina, you can also stop your money

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by dawnomike(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
LarochelE:

My brother, even though i do not support premarital sex, but, are you sure you are not under a spell of kayanmata?

Just asking though

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by SIRTee15: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jeweltz:

But she can tell him to bear her financial responsibility and that of her son. The way you women reason is beyond comprehension.
@op all I can say is that the JuJu wey that woman take tie u down, I don't know where your salvation is coming from. Your matter is beyond Simpson or physical.
If I say u should seek help from your village people, they will only make things worse.
But just know this, that woman u call girlfriend or whatever dare not open her mouth and demand from her baby daddy the way she opens shop on your head. For every one naira he drops for her or their son, he will make sure he runs a mile track of train over her v.agina.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Brownboss112: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
LarochelE:

bro just end thw relationship and find another babe that loves you because this one doesn’t she dey use u as a maga

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Chocoloco: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Op end the relationship,let that love die
Before the love drains the life in you.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by youngfocus(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
LarochelE:

She doesn't behave like this before. I kept wondering what changed.
Oga she just use all those lovely and nice attitude to trap you,it seem u don’t have sense yet keep on taking care of someone else son when he will Graduate his father will show up.keep on doing the good work man the lord is ur strength.but I’m very sure ur depression is waiting for u in the future

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by cumoverna: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
A woman that loves you will not deny you sex.

I made my ex girlfriend cry one night like that over my attitude towards the relationship, immediately after I told her I will change, we nack till daybreak. grin

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jeweltz(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

But she can tell him to bear her financial responsibility and that of her son. The way you women reason is beyond comprehension.
@op all I can say is that the JuJu wey that woman take tie u down, I don't know where your salvation is coming from. Your matter is beyond Simpson or physical.
If I say u should seek help from your village people, they will only make things worse.
But just know this, that woman u call girlfriend or whatever dare not open her mouth and demand from her baby daddy the way she opens shop on your head. For every one naira he drops for her or their son, he will make sure he runs a mile track of train over her v.agina.

Shut up. Dey carry panadol for another person headache. Because you don't love a woman doesn't mean another man won't.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by cumoverna: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Some men are born to be fools grin

Dont you have sense...

STOP PAYING FOR KIDS THAT IS NOT YOURS.

If she can close her vagina, you can also stop your money
Exactly what I concluded

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by GorillaApp(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
So people like this still dey for this era?

And I'm sure your siblings may even be in need.

Chat me privately make I man you up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by BigYash: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
You be mumu. That's all I can say.. Try as much as you can to change from being a mugu to a wise person.. I thought they always warn you guys about single mothers for this forum. You wear helmet for ear and eyes. Now see your life.. I pray she jaxxx you join,so that your next life,you go get sense..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Latty88(f): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Op seriously this your babe doesn’t love you at all. Paying her son’s school fees should not be your responsibility except you willing wants to help.

And here she is trying to blackmail you into taking up someone’s responsibility.

She will leave you for some other guy or even her baby daddy soonest or later

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by marlow1962(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Some men are born to be fools
Asin eh, it's a big shame.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by apostle96: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
I cry for you bro
I cry for your situation
I cry for your condition
I cry for love that has bewoe you
I cry for the desire that has bedevilled you
I cry for the calamity that has befallen you
I cry cos you've allowed a woman to bewitch you
I cry for you bro. Accept my condolence and swallow the red pill 💊💊

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Starboytwo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
I refuse to believe this is real.

This is playing. Hahaha.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Streetmovement(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're a Chief simp

The awards will be held next month at Madison square gardens please do well to go and collect your awards for the "Best new simps categories" mumu

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Streetmovement(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jeweltz:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're a big fool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by tampadollarsign(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
[]
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nazgul: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
If you use that money and get your mom wrapper, shoes, handbag... etc, she'll bless you from the bottom of her hear. But no, you've chosen to remain a slave to the vaginā of a toxic girl.

Listen and listen attentively...your girl has sensed your weakness, and knows that you cannot take a stand and stand by it. This is why she's exploiting you.

You'd be shocked that one nigger somewhere is screwing her hence her reluctance to give you her coochie.

You need help, serious help cos girls like this wouldn't break up with you until you become a shadow of yourself. They'll keep manipulating you to do their bidding until even your ancestors would begin to feel sorry for you in their graves.

There's no need to advice you cos for her to send you such text, means that you lack the courage to face her.

14 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by seasy: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
What is this?
Please, end the relationship, let her be.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Klogo: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
You are under a very strong spell. I feel for you cry

16 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by MasterShifu010(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
OP pls give her the money she wants , and never ask her for sex , in fact make the money round figure , say like 200k ….. make sure you don’t marry her , wait till you finish training the boy after university, then you can break up with her , maybe by then your sense go don ripe , then you can pluck it and start using it …..

People dey sha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by faceLAGOS: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Op

Are you sure this is ordinary?

11 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Perfectman91: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Oh lawd, this is the worst I've seen

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? / Why Do Women Respect Their Bosses More Than Their Husbands? / Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.