Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

He Had Sex With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had Sex With Another Woman (734 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Had Sex With Another Woman by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please what do i advice my friend, she was engage with a guy, of which both of them agree that there will be no sex before marriage (guy said will you be okay if i have it with another women she said whether you have it with me or another woman, it is still fornication which has not been any blessing to you nor me let us enjoy sex after marriage he though about it and agreed) now the guy came and apologize to her that he could not control himself that he had sex with another woman. now she is confuse if, to go on with the marriage or not and her fear was that if she marry this man, what is the fate that he will not commit adultery when she is not around.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Pls My Husband n His Married Mistress Exchang Nude Pics / ARO1 Nuggets / Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.