Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

ARO1 Nuggets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ARO1 Nuggets (734 Views)

Sleepless Night Nuggets On Emeka Ike And Ex Wife Sag. By Sunday Ọgwụ A / Redpill Wisdom Nuggets / PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARO1 Nuggets by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hi guys: I will always update this thread about relationships between MAN and WOMAN..

*On my way home one day from work, i saw a very beautiful young lady, her curves and skintone was amazing, infact.. I was astonished..

So i walked up to her, just to get familiar with her, after few convo between us, she gave me her number..

I was really happy i got her number, for the first three days, i did not call her.. So when I eventually called her, we really got connected and flowed well..

Guess am already winning her over? YES..

I was not really myself emotionally because of the girl.. I have really fall in love with her, but was kinda scared to quickly ask her out.. I dont want to be rejected..
Re: ARO1 Nuggets by Froshloaded: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2020

Re: ARO1 Nuggets by dayleke: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
aro1:
Hi guys: I will always update this thread about relationships between MAN and WOMAN..

*On my way home one day from work, i saw a very beautiful young lady, her curves and skintone was amazing, infact.. I was astonished..

So i walked up to her, just to get familiar with her, after few convo between us, she gave me her number..

I was really happy i got her number, for the first three days, i did not call her.. So when I eventually called her, we really got connected and flowed well..

Guess am already winning her over? YES..

I was not really myself emotionally because of the girl.. I have really fall in love with her, but was kinda scared to quickly ask her out.. I dont want to be rejected..

Hey bro.
I misd d pinshures o.
Pls quote me with them on one dead thread of mines.
Cheers.
Re: ARO1 Nuggets by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
dayleke:

Hey bro. I misd d pinshures o. Pls quote me with them on one dead thread of mines. Cheers.
whattttt..
Damnit.. And it really stayed long o..
So sad you did not see it.. Lemme check if its still on my cloud storage..
Re: ARO1 Nuggets by dayleke: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
aro1:
whattttt..

Ok bro.
I was busy ni jare.
Just came online like an hour ago.
Re: ARO1 Nuggets by dayleke: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
aro1:
whattttt..

You fit do am here briefly n then remove am na.
I dey wait here.
Re: ARO1 Nuggets by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
dayleke:

You fit do am here briefly n then remove am na.
I dey wait here.
baba!

Sorry to dissapoint you, i don delete those pictures permanently, i have checked the cloud.. Its not there again..

Sorry about this bro, am pained sef.. Am really sorry..
Re: ARO1 Nuggets by dayleke: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
aro1:
baba!

Sorry to dissapoint you, i don delete those pictures permanently, i have checked the cloud.. Its not there again..

WA jegba re.
Re: ARO1 Nuggets by osamz007: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2020
aro1:
baba!

Hwfr, u no dey active for our parlor again na

(1) (Reply)

Legit Or Scam? / What Are The Best Compliments To Give To Women? / Husband Close His Wife's Private Part With Super Glue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.