Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (59724 Views)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by BigBashiru: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2020
drlaykay:
I wonder what will be going through the minds of these whites towards Africa...
Nobody ever mentions Africa when it comes to military power...
We are not just doing anything...
We are just existing for the sake of existing...
And we will surely be ordered around by the whites because a threat of war if we fail to do their biddings is enough to tear us apart
Not just this but even more puzzling is the uncomfortable truth that there is no single successful black majority country and colonialism isn't to blame....yet blacks are the most ego filled, prideful and wicked people on the face of the earth.....they want to ride jeeps designed by whites they have no clue how it was built and do "big boy" while driving it. They always calling German and Chinese contractors to build infrastructure. Blacks need to step up their game.... but theyve been behind for such a long time and have not made significant contributions to science and technology.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Drakkernoir:

Largest man power in the world...third strongest country in terms of military strength

What?? Military strength Ahah.. then US is Mars strongest country in term of military strength.

It's so stupid how people on here prove facts, they really don't have proof of...
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by bravehost4u(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lets the royal rumble begin..

USA, FRANCE, UK, ISRAEL, GERMANY
VS
IRAQ, IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..
Real Soldiers die in the field.
I hope you will survive the WW3 when it happens.
War ain't no movies
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by bulbutcher(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=yultater post=85573905]

[send your children first]
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by benjsniper33: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Next thing is the Collation

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

That is When the Earth will understand that Isreal is GOD ALMIGHTY First Born..

Israel ko, Israel ni..

God has abandoned Israel a long time ago. It has been torn to 10 places and shared amongst Syrians, Persians and Arabs etc..

ICHABOD- For the Glory is departed from Israel

Read your bible and stop thinking like a old-school lappe.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by fredoooooo: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Alaye just dey Bully them .. they believe their rubbish threat and coward suicide bombing will scare him ... grin grin
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Iamgrey5(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

If this escalates further, what makes you think China will sit on the fence, esp judging by their current trade and tech war with Us?

If you get power like China will u sit on the fence when another competitor is flexing her muscle?
So you believe China whose trade with America and Europe is responsible for over 300 million of its people coming out poverty in the last decade would attack America and risk the possibility of a world war over a "trade dispute with America" and ties with Iran.

You really think China would abandon its ten years plan to become the second Richest country in the world over a possibility that America would take out Iran whose worth to China is minimal at best

You people must really think World leaders are the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and FFk who acts irrationally.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by mvem(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
RUSSIA, CHINA AND IRAN ARE THE 3 MAJOR COUNTRIES THAT WILL LEAD THE WHOLE WORLD IN WAR AGAINST ISRAEL, WHEN ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE IN EAST JERUSALEM. THE SAD PART IS THAT USA WILL BE NUKED BY RUSSIA AND TURN INTO RADIO-ACTIVE ASHES BY RUSSIA IN A SURPRISE NUCLEAR ATTACK TO PAVE WAY FOR THE GLOBAL WAR AGAINST ISRAEL. WE LIVE IN THE END OF THE ENDTIME AND GOD IS FLASHING RED LIGHTS EVREY WHERE FOR THOSE THAT HAV EYES TO SEE. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com
lol...You must be God's secretary...lol....you typed rubbish...see as the whole tension will be doused and nothing much will happen

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2020
LegacyB:
It is becoming clearer that Trump is loosing it by the day. He has the economy going well for him but on foreign policy he is a neophyte.Those blaming Obama should seek for better understanding that deal was almost perfect Trump is just egoistic!!!
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sotall(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

January 6, 2020

The quotes source

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/jan/06/iran-qassem-suleimani-funeral-donald-trump-nato-iraq?page=with:block-5e130c478f085eda5c112f08#block-5e130c478f085eda5c112f08

From the link you sent here is the statement of the Chinese spokesman
China will continue its fair stance and take the right path for sustaining peace and security in the Middle East, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Geng Shuang said Monday.

China will play a constructive role in maintaining peace and stability in the Middle East and Gulf Region, said Geng Shuang, in response to a query on if China will increase the presence of security personnel in the region amid rising tensions between US and Iran.

Although Iran has been forced to reduce compliance due to external factors, it has also demonstrated restraint and clearly expressed its political will to comprehensively implement the entire agreement, without violating its obligations under the NPT, Geng said.

I am still looking for where China is supporting Iran

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Is this not the same man who supported other nations possessing their own nuclear arsenals?? Saying that america first and that his governmemt wont interfere in the doings of other nations militarily??
He is unstable sad

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2020
sotall:

From the link you sent here is the statement of the Chinese spokesman

I am still looking for where China is supporting Iran

Are u sure you read the whole thing?

This one is also from Reuters. The FM even called the Iran FM in solidarity sef

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Pacesetter123(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

VS

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..
Dat is,if only you will even survive to tell ur grand kids de story.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by mvem(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
My problem now is that China has joined the foray. It tweeted support for Iran undecided
Normal thing...they just did what is expected....I feel some people started watching international news after this attack. China will say they support Iran in their difficult times but beg for deescalation. It is a diplomatic move. Wetin even concern China. China don't really have a strong regional influence outside the south east asia. The highest they can promise Iran is trade and probably military spare parts....what many people don't know is no country want to be involved in war directly, you think say they no wan enjoy life...Most of what you hear on news are called rhetorics

4 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sotall(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

Are u sure you read the whole thing?

I just posted the full statement attributed to the spokesman of the foreign ministry.

Pls go through it and tell me where he is siding Iran.

If there is another interview he granted , pls send me the link.

The media has a way of sensationalizing statements.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Khan2013(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2020
West2019:
is not typing nonsense what is saying is that no any country will defeat Israel even the Bible say so .
yeah but the bibl is just a piece of trash and the god is an imaginary
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by QaZpLm(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

VS

China and north korea are already in this
And that's why i pity all african US allies (like Nigeria)
I think i fear china and N-korea mostly china
China has the same tactics as US most of US and China Amunitions and war technology are unknown to the world ,
And it is when the war Start that we will start seeing things,like say na sci-fi film

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by FloxySmart(f): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2020
paparazi1:
I strongly support the regulation of the social media bill bec of FOOLS like you. Na your papa na
fool pass for calling a man that eliminate a world class terrorist stupid man. Who are you, You cant even be a counselor, Yet you have the impetus to call the president of the world stupid. You seriously lacked some home training.
I detest uncultured people who lack respect for elders all in the name of freedom of speech.
And who made him president of the world? Shallow minded people like you lack the bravery to stand up to an oppressor instead you submit to him and have them kick you around like football. Anyways I’m not really surprised what more can one expect from a black man

4 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Hanks0000:

We ain't talkin about population here obviously, we talkin about tactics and technology.. Technologically, sounth Korea his leadin the in Asia, Cause those freaky chinks flaut and brag about their technology doesn't mean they gaslve some heavenly made trillion dollar machine no one has ever seen... .

Go suck your momma breast.. asshat

Definitely a kiddo. Go and find ur crayons. Not yet mature for political discuss
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Engrduke: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2020
West2019:
is not typing nonsense what is saying is that no any country will defeat Israel even the Bible say so .

But the Biblical Israel is not the same as the one currently occupying the Palestinian territories.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Lydiason(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2020
newguy1:
I won’t lie USA will n still remain the number one problem of this world. U can’t kill there general n still threaten them again . The new Netflix series messiah said it all USA should remove there troops if the truly wants world peace but we all know they don’t
exactly. the USA have been in the business of creating problems and presenting itself as the solution For their selfish gains and also the self acclaimed big brother needs chaos to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Cti28(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
My problem now is that China has joined the foray. It tweeted support for Iran undecided
Militarily, China is not that strong but, economically and population wise, yes they are strong. Isreal still supplies China with military Intel's.
Russias has the second strongest military and will never want to go into direct conflict with the US.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2020
QaZpLm:

China and north korea are already in this
And that's why i pity all african US allies (like Nigeria)
I think i fear china and N-korea mostly china
China has the same tactics as US most of US and China Amunitions and war technology are unknown to the world ,
And it is when the war Start that we will start seeing things,like say na sci-fi film

Thank you.

Pple dont understand

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by compton11(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

u lie first of all Isreal was not God first born

Jeremiah 31:9

They will come with weeping; they will pray as I bring them back. I will lead them beside streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble, because I am Israel's father, and Ephraim is my FIRSTBORN son.

second the people there are not Jews but the white Caucasian scammers that escaped Hitler brutality.
the same people legalized homosexuality that God don't want.
the same Jews don't respect Christians like u or Jesus or did they?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

I read a lot , it broadens my scope. And I don't have a decoder.
Awwn kiss that's good wink
Readers are leaders so you cannot be misinformed weldone cool

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by wickyyolo: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Israel was defeated by a Persian commander. Before they went on exile for centuries. Sometimes history will repeat it self. Let’s us not be too confident. Let’s pray to God for Peace.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Cti28:

Militarily, China is not that strong but, economically and population wise, yes they are strong. Isreal still supplies China with military Intel's.
Russias has the second strongest military and will never want to go into direct conflict with the US.

My Guy dont doubt China....

They dont even value human lives. At least the US shows restraints most times. Not china
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Iamgrey5(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

He is unstable sad
Trump always felt everyone is stupid but he is genius.

Trump now realizes the reasons America wouldn't allow nations like Iran get Nuclear weapons.

He now realizes why the presence of America troops in the middle east is strategic to American security interest.

He is very unstable.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Ganjafama(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2020
Drakkernoir:

Germany will be on the fence
Wrong. The NATO treaty states that an attack on one is an attack on all. Germany is bound by that treaty.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Trump always felt everyone is stupid but he is genius.

Trump now realizes the reasons America wouldn't allow nations like Iran get Nuclear weapons.

He now realizes why the presence of America troops in the middle east is strategic to American security interest.

He is very unstable.
True that.

Happy new year cool

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Iamgrey5(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
True that.
Happy new year cool
Happy new year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Candidates In U.S. General Elections 2016 / Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case / Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.