Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (59721 Views)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Iamgrey5(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

My friend I am not an idiot.
Here is the link. Let me quote the guardian.co.uk.

China is siding with Iran in the wake Suliemani’s killing and has condemned the US. Its foreign ministry spokesman, Geng Shuang, said Beijing believes Iran was “forced” to reduce its commitment to the nuclear deal.

He added that “recent military adventures by the US violated the basic norms governing international relations.”

On Sunday Iran announced that it will no longer abide by any of the limits imposed by the unravelling 2015 nuclear deal following the US military intervention.

Shuang added that “there is no way out by military means, and extreme pressure will not work.” He said “power politics is unpopular and unsustainable.”

China is among the countries that signed the nuclear deal. Shuang added that Iran has demonstrated restraint under the agreement and did not violate its obligations.

This is one amongst many of their tweet. The Chinese FM has been tweeting since.

Be guided..
You really think China would go to war with America over Iran

You must be kidding.

Didn't America and European even sanction Russia over Ukraine?

Have you ever seen America deploy forces to Ukraine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2020
poseidon12:

You are obviously misinformed. Trump is about to start a third world war and you are blaming Obama.

I don't know why people mostly Christians blame Obama and yet blindly support Trumo.

To me, as a Christian, I think Trump is very manipulative. Use religion to oil his ego and derives pleasure in chaos. If that's not the antics of the antichrist I wonder what is...

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Laurene: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2020
kunlesmiles:
Iran has been going on with their uranium enrichment programme for years, it is only safe to assume dat dey av nuclear warheads, underestimating Iran it's going to be d undoing of USA. Most of dis things are built discretely by countries like Iran, North Korea, Russia, China. Let's borrow ourselves sense oooo.
you guys will use una mouth push Iran into extinction. Keep cheering up Iran from your toilet until it starts.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Omoslim26: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lets the royal rumble begin..

USA, FRANCE, UK, ISRAEL, GERMANY
VS
IRAQ, IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..

how is it possible that you will tell your kids stories from the grave

small small pikins don too full dis forum

3 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by yultater: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2020
gaetano:
IRAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2020/2021

The Iranian Ministry of Education has announced its 2020/2021 scholarship for prospective MSC and PHD candidates for the following programs

1. Electrical engineering
2. Software engineering
3. Cybersecurity

Www.Iranscholarship.gov

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by mrchineke: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2020
paparazi1:
I strongly support the regulation of the social media bill bec of FOOLS like you. Na your papa na
fool pass for calling a man that eliminate a world class terrorist stupid man. Who are you, You cant even be a counselor, Yet you have the impetus to call the president of the world stupid. You seriously lacked some home training.
I detest uncultured people who lack respect for elders all in the name of freedom of speech.

Use your brain and seek knowledge. I bet you have never traveled or live in another part of the world!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by poseidon12: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2020
naijazee2:
We are waiting here in NIGERIA In case they need our help

Speak for yourself please. If Trump starts a war with Iran, the Americans and their Western allies should deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by UnclePANSI(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2020
Iran's response to the situation on ground would determine the fate of 'war'.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by SoNature(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2020
sotall:
undecided

This Trump Should stop tweeting .

Tweeting too much seems he is agitated about the whole issue.

He should be calm

You can't stop that man.

Trump sleeps and wakes up on Twitter.

He even fires government officials on Twitter before terminating their appointment officially.

An American president hasn't been this horrible!

6 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2020
garetz:

fake news

Those fools just rantin China has joined, like who in the hell gives a flying Bleep of they did... They hypin them like they got something Americans don't have ...

What do they have that South Korea doesn't have

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by TheSourcerer: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Next thing is the Collation

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

That is When the Earth will understand that Isreal is GOD ALMIGHTY First Born..
you idiots and God are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You really think China would go to war with America over Iran

You must be kidding.

Didn't America and European even sanction Russia over Ukraine?

Have you ever seen America deploy forces to Ukraine?

If this escalates further, what makes you think China will sit on the fence, esp judging by their current trade and tech war with Us?

If you get power like China will u sit on the fence when another competitor is flexing her muscle?

Just do a tiny research on the last two world wars. You will understand the dynamics.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nurusystem(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2020
trump is also a terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by TheSourcerer: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2020
Hanks0000:

Those fools just rantin China has joined, like who in the hell gives a flying Bleep of they did... They hypin them like they got something Americans don't have ...

I think it's a sham I don't know why yet but I think the Iranian President was coarsed into following Trump's ploy

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Hanks0000:

You are comparing China to South Korea technology wise or population wise? cool

You are definitely a kiddo

5 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Pacesetter123(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2020
gaetano:
IRAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2020/2021

The Iranian Ministry of Education has announced its 2020/2021 scholarship for prospective MSC and PHD candidates for the following programs

1. Electrical engineering
2. Software engineering
3. Cybersecurity

Www.Iranscholarship.gov
Why u come wicked like this nah? U,u 4 go study for war zone? If American drones mistakenly drop missiles for ur head in ur classroom,who u go blame?
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Truth370: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2020
paparazi1:
I strongly support the regulation of the social media bill bec of FOOLS like you. Na your papa na
fool pass for calling a man that eliminate a world class terrorist stupid man. Who are you, You cant even be a counselor, Yet you have the impetus to call the president of the world stupid. You seriously lacked some home training.
I detest uncultured people who lack respect for elders all in the name of freedom of speech.

How many people has suliemani killed compared to what Obama and Bush killed? A man that help defeated iSIS is labeled a terrorist while the Kurds America support in Syria are called Allies you need to balance your news and look Deeper.

Once you don't dance to the tune one America you're either a dictator or a terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2020
Pedrotina11:

U r pained....Isreal is Gods first born....DAT is it...Nigeria is Gods last born, it has been over pampered..

No bro you're misguided, No nation, church,group or tribe are/is Gods firstborn...Its only a true born again christain that is Gods first born...Christ made it so!
Judaism is a pagan religion.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by poseidon12: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lets the royal rumble begin..

VS

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..

You want to go fight for your Trump? Good luck. I hope you survive to be able to tell your grandkids about your heroic escapades with the American soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

You watch too much CNN,
and probably eat a lot of Junk foods, You're FAT!

I read a lot , it broadens my scope. And I don't have a decoder.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by lollybizzu(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2020
sotall:
undecided

This Trump Should stop tweeting .

Tweeting too much seems he is agitated about the whole issue.

He should be calm

Let him tweet o grin
We love to read his tweets.

Moreover, he's carrying the world along at least so we know when to japa grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by shomutuski(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

Shut the Bleep up nvgga!!!! It's too early in 2020 to be this mind warped.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
It's for the benefit of the whole world at large.

Ignorant people will still bash Donald Trump.
It's the ignorant ones who think the issue is about nuclear weapon

Iran's nuclear facilities are the most internationally supervised in the world

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by poseidon12: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Youthleader22:

Who created you? Did you drop from the sky?

Someone claimed Israel is God's first born. The guy wants to know who is God's last born. That is a valid question.
I am a Christian too, but I am not a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by mvem(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Turkey has no support for Iran, Sudan which is a sunni nation has no support for Iran same as Turkey. Syria is already at war, Somalia that is a failed state and only surviving due to AU and UN forces, Russia relationship with US is at its best. Putin and Trump have no bad blood....Infact what you typed up there is rubbish...Iraq is still under occupation by US, Israel has no issue with Russia...All these Ignorant post they annoy person

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by shomutuski(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2020
TechCapon:
Obama is the cause of this madness. He negotiated a deal with Iran that put Israel in danger and now Trump canceled the deal. Now Iran is giving Trump headache. God bless Trump

Who is this man displaying such foolery here.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by bulbutcher(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=DonFreshmoney post=85572867]Lets the royal rumble begin..

VS

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..[who told you that you would live to see your grand kids radiation alone will make you impotent talkless of children amd grnd children ask japan for gist uptillnow children are deformmed american have banned showing it in public thats all]
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
My problem now is that China has joined the foray. It tweeted support for Iran undecided
RUSSIA, CHINA AND IRAN ARE THE 3 MAJOR COUNTRIES THAT WILL LEAD THE WHOLE WORLD IN WAR AGAINST ISRAEL, WHEN ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE IN EAST JERUSALEM. THE SAD PART IS THAT USA WILL BE NUKED BY RUSSIA AND TURNED INTO RADIO-ACTIVE ASHES BY RUSSIA IN A SURPRISE NUCLEAR ATTACK TO PAVE WAY FOR THE GLOBAL WAR AGAINST ISRAEL. ALL THESE ARE IN THE BIBLE AND NOW WE LIVE NOT ONLY IN THE ENDTIME, BUT IN THE END OF THE ENDTIME AND GOD IS FLASHING RED LIGHTS EVERY WHERE FOR THOSE THAT HAV EYES TO SEE. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Why won't Iran hve nuclear weapons as a sovereign nation? trump is just showing what he's really about

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by poseidon12: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2020
newguy1:
I won’t lie USA will n still remain the number one problem of this world. U can’t kill there general n still threaten them again . The new Netflix series messiah said it all USA should remove there troops if the truly wants world peace but we all know they don’t

Don't mind the Nigerian fools supporting stupid Trump.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency / Nigerian Candidates In U.S. General Elections 2016 / Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.