Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (59856 Views)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by MKULTRA: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
gaetano:
IRAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2020/2021

The Iranian Ministry of Education has announced its 2020/2021 scholarship for prospective MSC and PHD candidates for the following programs

1. Electrical engineering
2. Software engineering
3. Cybersecurity

Www.Iranscholarship.gov
Sha na country way dem don dey ready to bomb to ashes na him you what make we dey their find scholarship.
Bros you go wicked oh.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

Take Germany, Russia and China out of your wars, cos they won’t join any war directly unless it reaches their soil. They may support indirectly though
i never input germany but china is cancelled those alaye do mind their business except when it comes to reverse engineering
and Mother Russia be careful
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
jaxxy:

Sadly in world leadership the reality is there can be vacuum and if any of the others are there u will understand what I’m trying to say. U still don’t know the real Iran until u give them too much power. That is the concept I am trying to show u here.
I perfectly understand your point. Nature abhors vacuums. Eventually, the US will fall and another will arise, and the cycle will continue until earth ends
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Kubernetes: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

The USA is what it is today because of Isreal..

The Jews are The Backbone of The United States of America..

Associating with Isreal Made the USA the Power House of The World....

The day the USA disassociate from Isreal, they are gone...

The USA was on a free fall before the Emergence of Donald Trump..

If you have carefully watched events you will see that Trump has Embraced Isreal with all his Might..

Obama was sending the USA out of Existence with his Demonic policies..

Guy go and read.
America is what it is today because of HB1 visa law(it says America should accommodate and even give citizenship to intelligent persons who are foreigners). Check out the 21st century Scientists in America,most are first or second generation immigrants
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Kubernetes:

Guy go and read.
America is what it is today because of HB1 visa law(it says America should accommodate and even give citizenship to intelligent persons who are foreigners). Check out the 21st century Scientists in America,most are first or second generation immigrants
[/s]
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

I perfectly understand your point. Nature abhors vacuums. Eventually, the US will fall and another will arise, and the cycle will continue until earth ends

May terrorist and people with lesser value never rule over the earth.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by 21cents: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

We are talking missiles, defense systems, fighters jet ... you are here reading bible. I’m sure Isrealis would be laughing at y’all cheesy grin grin grin

There is are reasons Trump called us shi.thole... and there are reasons we are called third world country... your reasoning is one of the reasons
LMAO grin. abeg leave those ones leddem keep believing in biblical fairy tales and myths grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by KingAzubuike(f): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

Abeg leave these kids alone. Let them stick to their bible and whatever their pastors tell them grin grin grin
Are you still arguing with those children? People that can boldly tell you Israel is superior to China technologically shouldn't be worth your time.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by KingAzubuike(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
churchmind:
let me expantiate, Father Abraham was bless so anything he touched n do was blessed including his semen which did produce Ishmael n Isaac .God covenants and his will his is choice so therefore he did blessed one above the other.life is a choice don't get yourself workup make you no go play play take style go hug transformer cos e go shock u commot nonsense for your body n worse thing b say e no go keeeee u na semeseme feeling get u
The irony of all these is that the Israel you people are hyping and quoting bible verses for is not even a Christian nation. It is a tiny nation dominated by Muslims and Jews.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by KingAzubuike(f): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

The USA is what it is today because of Isreal..

The Jews are The Backbone of The United States of America..

Associating with Isreal Made the USA the Power House of The World....

The day the USA disassociate from Isreal, they are gone...

The USA was on a free fall before the Emergence of Donald Trump..

If you have carefully watched events you will see that Trump has Embraced Isreal with all his Might..

Obama was sending the USA out of Existence with his Demonic policies..
Are you really talking out of knowledge or sentiments?

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Splendor27: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:
[s][/s]

There we go again! Isreal only start to exist as a country in 1948.

Now think about what you just typed and tell me it’s not rubbish ?
that mean Israelites now just fell from up no origin
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Are you really talking out of knowledge or sentiments?

No Sentiments..

I Speak from Knowledge and Facts..

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by KingAzubuike(f): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

No Sentiments..

I Speak from Knowledge and Facts..
Then if you're speaking from facts, you shouldn't be too dumb to say Israel is the backbone of America. The Israel you see today is a country created by the west to distabilize the middle East. And whatsup with Obama and demonic policies? You people no go kill person I swear.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by MightySparrow: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

Lol ...but Isreal still need the missiles and funds from USA to support its military Hahahah they should’ve wait for God na

This kind thinking Na why we no fit demand what we deserve from our politicians, and that’s why they will always treat us anyhow.

I laugh in your language. Israel remains the hub around which the affairs of the world revolves. From ageless past and the modern hate of Hitler and the now hate of Arabs and Muslim world to the godfatherism if Europe and America.

Our own problem with politicians is what we allow. The future generations will be bold enough to deliver themselves.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Are you still arguing with those children? People that can boldly tell you Israel is superior to China technologically shouldn't be worth your time.

Lol if you ask, they will tell you that it’s written in their bible lol cheesy
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Horus(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Iran must have nuclear weapons
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
KingAzubuike:

Then if you're speaking from facts, you shouldn't be too dumb to say Israel is the backbone of America. The Israel you see today is a country created by the west to distabilize the middle East. And whatsup with Obama and demonic policies? You people no go kill person I swear.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by victorazyvictor(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

How old are you sir grin

50 sir grin
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by ledaman: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Next thing is the Collation

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

That is When the Earth will understand that Isreal is GOD ALMIGHTY First Born..
Keep deceiving ur self.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Where in the bible did it mention the United States of America would turn against Israel? Please point me to the exact passage that has that exact phrase.
KJV:Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

KJV:For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

KJV:Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

KJV:And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

The Bible did not say some nations, says "All the Nations" - US inclusive.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Jelal0007(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

We Live in a World where the Blind and ignorant feel they know....

May GOD grant u Knowledge
we live in a world where some who claim to know, are nothing but f00ls. Decolonise your mind.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Grownup: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

I am telling you. Since then my heart just keeps fluttering...

Someone once asked me why am I concerned, that wetin concerned Nigeria with WWIII. I told him that was exact what Australia said in WW2. And low and behold, Japan dropped a bomb on them. This whole world is linked, Especially with religious dimensions. Iran can choose Nigeria as a proxy battleground . I mean look at the Shittes.

Most pple don't understand that in a world conflict such as WWIII, it is the most populous countries that often gets roped in..

I still maintain that Trump is extremely stupid. How can one man allow his ego to get the most of him, putting the rest of the world, mostly innocent people in harm's way. All because of ordinary election...

American hegemony is the real problem. If Trump was a tinpot dictator of some banana republic somewhere, nobody would even care. The very possibility that someone like Trump can be in charge of the biggest military and economy on the planet, with hardly any checks and balances worth mentioning, is catastrophic.

Hegemony itself is the problem that should have been addressed after WW2. Maybe next time, if there is still anyone left that is.
trump is paining him. You are a Muslim? eeya sorry for una lost. Were is the China tweet.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Codes151(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Next thing is the Collation

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

That is When the Earth will understand that Isreal is GOD ALMIGHTY First Born..
when you want To type thrash from your brain, make it look like a suggestion or opinion not a fact.

Iran won’t do shit. So stfu
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Kingnonny(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lets the royal rumble begin..

USA, FRANCE, UK, ISRAEL, GERMANY
VS
IRAQ, IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..

Not every sees the end of war
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by tck2000(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2020
sunboy:

You will not stop typing nonsense from the beer parlor abi ?
So who’s God’s last born? Smh
You people will be bringing God into everything mchew
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Jelal0007(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
We Live in a World where the Blind and ignorant feel they know....
May GOD grant u Knowledge
I could say same about you. Dummy
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by benjsniper33: 9:16pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Ignorance of the Highest order

Pot calling kettle Black

Haha..
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nurain150(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Now they have a nuclear program

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases / Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.