Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves (17060 Views)

What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand / What Married Couple Never Say! / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Liposure: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2020
lefulefu:
they have spoken to their husbands grin grin grin
which typical nigerian husband would allow another man to smash his wife grin grin
they want to escape the harsh terrain of naija
even if it means abandoning their children and husband cheesy
may d NY bring u peace, prosperity n hapiness

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Roon9(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Mad o!
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Roon9(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
obviously. But it would be a greater tragedy if they were not lying...

Madness grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by WildChild00(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Chineke shocked shocked
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by tchidi066(f): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2020
I guess these married women have an open relationship with their spouses undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...really confused
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2020
The world keeps advancing everyday. This method of giveaway geh weight.
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
the only woman you must respect is your mother. Don't go around Respecting every ho you meet.

Tell him bro, Some pus-sy nig-gas don't know this!

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by wealthyhenry(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Martinez39:
Funny enough, MOST of these hoes saying "I have spoken to my husband about it and he agrees I should go with you." are outrightly lying? grin cheesy
Exactly my thought, cos no man will agree to this ...
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by samilly(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2020
No disease is harmful as poverty
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2020
This is bad...hope you know you dont have to follow a man to travel out tou can do that on your own by applying for your masters and scholarships...click this link below to find out more

https://study2japa.com/blog-posts/yale-university-scholarships-2020-yyas/
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by etrange: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
that's the idea. They're judged by the Law of the Majority.

Going by that, what do we now call the men? Saints?

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Ryan03(f): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I have never seen a lady absolved of blame for cheating. Except its audio scenario you are using to make a point. In reality;

Men cheat
Advice to ladies is- dress better,get a cologne,are you romantic? Is yourvagina clean? Are you too busy? Do you nagg? You need to lose more weight. Keep praying for him,don't let a stup!d girl take away your man. He isn't the first to cheat,its normal. Be more attractive and pray more

women cheat
Advice to men- WTF! our generation has missed it morally. Go do DNA for all your kids ,send her packing and get a decent virgin wife from the village.
abeg allow that guy dey deceive himself, I like it when people are real but an hypocrite like caplocks, nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Mryacks: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sad...
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by MannieA(f): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Preshy561:
Marry a rich man with sense, simple!!

This doesn't make sense at all.
Are you saying that only women who are married to rich men should be disciplined and faithful in their marriage?
The truth is every woman can't marry a rich man.
And not getting married to a rich man doesn't mean you should be senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by MannieA(f): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BY WOMEN'S STANDARDS.
WHEN A MAN CHEATS, TWO PEOPLE TAKE THE BLAME. THE MAN FOR A MILLION REASONS, AND HIS WOMAN, FOR A SET OF REASONS.
WHEN A WOMAN CHEATS, BABANA, THE WOMAN IS DECLARED INNOCENT, AND HER MAN IS BLAMED A MILLION TIMES.

THIS IS THE SITUATION ON GROUND. WOMEN ARE BEING IRRESPONSIBLE AND PROMISCUOUS, BUT THE BLAMES ARE GOING TO THEIR HUSBANDS FOR BEING AWAY, BORING, UNROMANTIC, WEAK, ETCETERA.. WHILE THE WOMEN INVOLVED ARE URGED TO FORGE AHEAD.

GUY WETIN DE HAPPEN??

What are you even saying?
This is a lie.
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by ubunja(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
etrange:

Going by that, what do we now call the men? Saints?
I don't know. What do most men do?

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Tell him bro, Some pus-sy nig-gas don't know this!
they need a hard slap

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Preshy561(f): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
MannieA:

This doesn't make sense at all.
Are you saying that only women who are married to rich men should be disciplined and faithful in their marriage?
The truth is every woman can't marry a rich man.
And not getting married to a rich man doesn't mean you should be senseless.
Lol. You have the right to choose whatever works for you ma'am. I don't know why you are taking it personal.
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
they need a hard slap

Meanwhile i can't stop reading and learning from your "miseducations"
Mehnn i can't believe all those articles were written by a human!
It must have required many years of toils and extensive research...
More ink to your pen bro, Keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Skepticus: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
No. Men are dogs.

grin

You are something else, Ubunja lol

What a "decent" reply. Fair game
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by MannieA(f): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Preshy561:

Lol. You have the right to choose whatever works for you ma'am. I don't know why you are taking it personal.
I'm not taking it personal.
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by ubunja(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Meanwhile i can't stop reading and learning from your "miseducations"
Mehnn i can't believe all those articles were written by a human!
It must have required many years of toils and extensive research...
More ink to your pen bro, Keep it up.
I write mostly using the Law of Attraction.

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by ubunja(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Skepticus:

grin

You are something else, Ubunja lol

What a "decent" reply. Fair game
women are hoes, men are dogs. Difference is that promiscuity by women has grimmer, darker consequences than male promiscuity that's why it's heavily discouraged. Men were born to be promiscuous. It makes a man better. That's why male promiscuity is celebrated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by LordShiva97(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
women are hoes, men are dogs. Difference is that promiscuity by women have grimmer, darker consequences than male promiscuity that's why it's heavily discouraged. Men were born to be promiscuous. It makes a man better. That's why male promiscuity is celebrated.

How does promiscuity make a man better?
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by parcifal: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
No reasonable man can allow his wife to embark on such trip irrespective of how poor he may be.
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

How does promiscuity make a man better?
it raises his self esteem, makes him more desirable to other women and most importantly it prevents him from killing himself over any one woman who disappoints him and it also stops him from being vengeful against any woman who betrays him (he always has more women so he really doesn't stress).

Bonus, no one woman can control him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by LordShiva97(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
it raises his self esteem, makes him more desirable to other women and most importantly it prevents him from killing himself over any one woman who disappoints him and it also stops him from being vengeful against any woman who betrays him (he always has more women so he really doesn't stress).

Bonus, no one woman can control him.

You do realize that all you just said can apply to women as well?
I also wonder what sort of flaky being needs to be promiscuous to have high self-esteem. Promiscuity doesn't my any man more attractive to any woman, unless to like-minded promiscuous women. The last point you made is vacuous and holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by dopedan(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
You a bitch u a hoe thats just my philosophy

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by ubunja(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

You do realize that all you just said can apply to women as well?
I also wonder what sort of flaky being needs to be promiscuous to have high self-esteem. Promiscuity doesn't my any man more attractive to any woman, unless to like-minded promiscuous women. The last point you made is vacuous and holds no water.
It applies to women because women invented it and we all learn this from women. The masters of game. Difference being women suffer from it and men don't. Eg Fatherless kids, destroyed body etc.

As for men being flaky; Men have always been flaky where women are concerned that's why when your dick no longer works you feel less of a man. The value of a man has always been directly linked to the amount and quality of women he can pull. If women disappeared today money itself would lose all value to men. Cause its all about getting them bitches...

You think promiscuity doesn't make a man attractive to women unless to promiscuous women? Hilarious. When even a virgin desires to be disvirgined by a Player and never a virgin church boy.

As for my last point: Have you ever had more than one GF at a time?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by LordShiva97(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Yes bro
But not all just majority of them

It's not even the majority, it's just some of them, the ones you see and hear of. It's silly to say that majority of women are hoes when you have only met or heard of less than 2% of all women.
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Attraction as in science?
Re: Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves by ubunja(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

It's not even the majority, it's just some of them, the ones you see and hear of. It's silly to say that majority of women are hoes when you have only met or heard of less than 2% of all women.
have you met the other 98% of women to determine they are not hoes?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.