Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand (3529 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Namaster: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Married women who get attention from men outside always think they are HOT CAKE. The attention get inside their head and convince them they can do BETTER.

But the reality is different.

As a married woman, you are sweet to Bleep. Men who come after you know they can Bleep you until your pussy gets hot like the engine of a God is Good bus that drove from Enugu to Lagos.

They get the sex. Your husband gets the bill.

The problem FOR married women in Nigeria is a LOT of them live on the generosity of their husbands. Even those with good jobs and good incomes.

The husbands foot the lion's share of their cost of living which allows them to spend their own money on wigs, clothes and shoes.

Husbands money make them look good. They use their good looks to Bleep around. They Bleep around and husband finds out and withdraws his resources.

Remove the husbands income, a married woman's standard of living will plummet. All the "freshness" disappears.

They find out the cost of renting an apartment. The cost of furnishing it. The stress of maintaining the standard of living they had while married will make them look old and haggard in no time.

While married women can Bleep around, the cost of infidelity is HOOOGE. They assume by mistake that the many advances they get translate to many options of marriage.

How wrong!

Everyone will Bleep you. No one will marry you.

They know you ain't shit. The men who Bleep you know you have no loyalty. They will gladly enjoy your body but NEVER assume your burden.

The moment your husband discovers your infidelity and SEND you packing, your affair partner(s) will vanish.

Here's an example:

https://www.nairaland.com/7901323/should-divorce-remain-subjected-punishment

Even though it's a fabricated tale, it's not far from reality.

In this part of the world, there is still stigma for women with broken marriages. Few men will take you serious. Fewer still will consider you for marriage.

Your husband will have NO problem replacing you with a NEWER, FIRMER and YOUNGER lady. While you struggle to find a man who'll replace his income.

Long tale short:

As a married woman don't Bleep around in this economy

24 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by peterpiiro(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
You this man again.
Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
A case of when a butterfly 🦋 thinks it is a bird 🐦

4 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by advanceDNA: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Namaster:

As a married woman don't Bleep around in this economy

Guy why u go dey give women advice.??... let everybody do whatever they like and face the outcome ..

8 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Puss360(f): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lemme don't say anything as I Neva marry...
But....

Married or not, na where money dey I go face...

Eko hotel no go far from my matrimonial home.. Incase grin grin

For better for worse ..
Life still remains one grin grin
Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by CJStarz: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Now tell us what married men who cheat on their wives know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Magnoliaa(f): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
My only takeaway from this is that married women are hot cakes that men still thirst after not considering their physique, age or motherhood. grin grin

Thank you for the observation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Magnoliaa(f): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Your husband will have NO problem replacing you with a NEWER, FIRMER and YOUNGER lady. While you struggle to find a man who'll replace his income.
Na so. 😂

Quite rich coming from a gendar wey dem dey abandon go for omugwo, and will come to be wailing about men being left alone in their old ages.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Farfalla(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Scare tactics. grin

9 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by eazzzy1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
The cheating married women and the guys sleeping with them aren’t complaining. 🤷🏼

4 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Farfalla:
Scare tactics. grin

Seeeee.

You know it. Pure, unadulterated scare tactics. grin

I am glad you see through it.

If it wasn't obvious at any point in the post, the last couple of sentences completely gave it away.

A string of asinine word salad. Mtcheeeewwww.

6 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Ohraykon: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
is it true that in nigeria, married women cheat the most?
Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by sulakishop(m): 4:08am On Nov 07, 2023
Marriage Is a major scam even with the DNA, that gender can't stop cheating

3 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by luminouz(m): 4:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Seeeee.

If it wasn't obvious at any point in the post, the last couple of sentences completely gave it away.

I don't understand why you are triggered.

Are you married and cheating? Or should married women continue fuqing other men while in marriage?

What's scare tactics in what's factual. Bia, be kiaful you this girl.

3 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Magnoliaa(f): 5:18am On Nov 07, 2023
luminouz:
I don't understand why you are triggered.

Are you married and cheating? Or should married women continue fuqing other men while in marriage?

What's scare tactics in what's factual. Bia, be kiaful you this girl.

I am triggered?

Says a sprout of the gendar that gets mad over paternity fraud and women that abandon their husbands at the airport, all the while being single.

Until you stop getting triggered about what married women do or divorce laws in the U.S. says when you're far from being an infertile or abusive or unmarriageable man to any woman, come back and tell me about being triggered and I may consider listening to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by luminouz(m): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I am triggered?

Says a sprout of the gendar that gets mad over paternity fraud and women that abandon their husbands at the airport, all the while being single.

Until you stop getting triggered about what married women do or divorce laws in the U.S. says when you're far from being an infertile or abusive or unmarriageable man to any woman, come back and tell me about being triggered and I may consider listening to you.
What's gendar? In your haste to reply me, you are making blunders, sweetheart.

Then, according to your superior, otherworldly logic, paternity fraud is sweet and abandonment is pristine and angelic. Or are we supposed to close our eyes to bad behaviors and simply rationalize evil just based on gender differences?

Lastly, we are both single, so what's your point? Do I need to be a grandad to know what's evil or good?

N.B: You see why I always trigger women on NL? It's because I know how to draw you lots out and reveal your chaos. Everything is always emotional to y'all. No iota of logic. Magnolia...enter the kitchen and make me breakfast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Magnoliaa(f): 5:33am On Nov 07, 2023
You go wail taya.

'Do I have to be a grandad to know what's good or evil?' Nice one, Sherlock Lolmes. You're so close...

We're both single, but it is good for thee to be triggered over marital posts/issues but not for me.

Off the road, abeg.

8 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by luminouz(m): 5:34am On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:
You go cry taya.

We're both single, but it is good for thee to be triggered over marital posts/issues but not for me.

Off the road, abeg.

E pain am oooooo...

Ntooor!!!!

😂😂😂😂. I will keep peppering you on NL, sweetheart.

Have a nice day, unburnable wîtch(or whatever dafuq you call yourself)

3 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Lucasesene(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Hahahaha
This is a very serious topic
Hmmmmmmmmmm I'm still thinking 🤔
Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Farfalla(f): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Seeeee.

The fear of being replaced by a younger, firmer, more beautiful woman should motivate you to be faithful. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by ThatrealestApex: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2023
This una One-sided judgement on this forum is what I can never Understand,

Okay, now, tell us what men who abandon their wives at home and go to cheat with other women Understands undecided

You think every man Carter for his family in this Nigeria? Do you know how many homes in this Nigeria that Women are the Breadwinners of the Family?

You come here to type thrash sad

So far you guys always come here to condemn women who cheat but turn BLIND EYE to the men doing thesame in Marriage, I won't take you guys serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2023
Farfalla:
Scare tactics. grin

No one should scare you.

Just enjoy and test different waters grin

1 Like

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Farfalla(f): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

No one should scare you.

Just enjoy and test different waters grin

Are the scare tactics necessary? grin
I cannot just be a faithful wife without having to be threatened into it?

1 Like

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by EDOSBROWN: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tell them, if only they will hear
Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by nzoptunechi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
. .... until your pussy gets hot like a God is Good bus engine lol grin

1 Like

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by legionISproteus: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
Farfalla:
Scare tactics. grin
like your ginger. please enjoy as many young men as you want! no one should stop your shine cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by legionISproteus: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
eazzzy1:
The cheating married women and the guys sleeping with them aren’t complaining. 🤷🏼
abi o
Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Farfalla(f): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
legionISproteus:
like your ginger. please enjoy as many young men as you want! no one should stop your shine cheesy

If I'd have wanted to "enjoy" as many young men as I wished, I would. Trust me. Penïs is the cheapest commodity on earth and some of these men have become so brazen that they will even hit on you when they can clearly see you're pregnant.

Here is the thing - Unlike the women the OP is addressing, I don't need to choose fidelity out of a fear of stigma or fear of being replaced by a 17-year old, and all that nonsense the OP is yarning about. I choose fidelity out of my own free will. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by legionISproteus: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Farfalla:

If I'd have wanted to "enjoy" as many young men as I wished, I would. Trust me. Penïs is the cheapest commodity on earth and some of these men have become so brazen that they will even hit on you when they can clearly see you're pregnant.

Here is the thing - Unlike the women the OP is addressing, I don't need to choose fidelity out of a fear of stigma or fear of being replaced by a 17-year old, and all that nonsense the OP is yarning about. I choose fidelity out of my own free will. wink

that's true. peniis seems cheap because most of these men just need somewhere to dump their cum. you don't even have to be attractive for them to approach you.

1 Like

Re: What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand by Farfalla(f): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2023
legionISproteus:

that's true. peniis seems cheap because most of these men just need somewhere to dump their cum. you don't even have to be attractive for them to approach you.

I can see through your subtle diss, but I'll not get into arguments with you concerning what you're trying to insuniate.

Good day. wink

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry An Ss Genotype / Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? / 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.