Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (76500 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Well I don’t even know if any other tribe exists in Nigeria after the Benin lands so any inconsequential tribe in the SS is none of my concern. Direct the question to the gods!

The second question, it is meant to slam both the hairy legged people and the marauding Fulani herdsmen.

Anyone that’s against the peace of Yorubaland will be dealt with by the brutal whip of the Amotekun gallant officers.

Do I answer your question or not?
...Gudbye u aren't man enough , so rude and childish! ...

3 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Gudbye u aren't man enough , so rude and childish! ...

If you need respect, Go and talk to your grandchildren.

Rubbish!

18 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

If you need respect, Go and talk to your grandchildren.

Rubbish!
...I don't blame u , disrespectful warthog Mtchew ,

2 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I don't blame u , disrespectful warthog Mtchew ,

Check you first reply to my mention and tell me whether you typed like someone deserving respect from sane minds.

You even said you’re a journalist lol. If you’re truly one, then you’re a disgrace to your profession coz your words are incoherent and exemplifies that of a kindergarten kid.

I address people by how they come at me. So you deserve no respect from me or my kinds.

Are we clear?

15 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Adaibeku(f): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Check you first reply to my mention and tell me whether you typed like someone deserving respect from sane minds.

You even said you’re a journalist lol. If you’re truly one, then you’re a disgrace to your profession coz your words are incoherent and exemplifies that of a kindergarten kid.

I address people by how they come at me. So you deserve no respect from me or my kind.

Are we clear?

Apologise to her right now ! U don't go to 'n ' fro insulting people ,do u know her?

Tsdarkside come pls

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by profilemessages: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
where is kwara state governor?
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

Apologise to her right now ! U don't go to 'n ' fro insulting people ,do u know her?

Tsdarkside come pls

Apologize to her because Na she dey feed me?

Oh really, who is she o? What’s her profile and how is her identity my concern or what relevance is her worth?

Be like say you just finish smoking weed this afternoon.

7 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

I address people by how they come at me. So you deserve no respect from me or my kind.

Are we clear?
...Sorry honey!
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Are we clear?
...Sorry honey! grin

2 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Bynz: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Oyo State Governor, Mr. Seyi Makinde, said last year that the security challenges confronting the people of the Southwest will soon be a thing of the past as governors in the region are working on the launch of a joint security outfit codenamed:
"Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn".

He said the decision to launch the joint security outfit was part of the resolutions reached at the various security stakeholders’ meeting held in the region at various times.

See Several Patrol vans and motorcycles set to be unveiled and given to new outfit.

Here are photos:

Innoson trucks good... It's good to patronise home made vehicles. Good one !!!
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Bynz: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Innoson trucks good... It's good to patronise home made vehicles. Good one !!!

NaijadrivaCars:
Oyo State Governor, Mr. Seyi Makinde, said last year that the security challenges confronting the people of the Southwest will soon be a thing of the past as governors in the region are working on the launch of a joint security outfit codenamed:
"Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn".

He said the decision to launch the joint security outfit was part of the resolutions reached at the various security stakeholders’ meeting held in the region at various times.

See Several Patrol vans and motorcycles set to be unveiled and given to new outfit.

Here are photos:
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Adaibeku(f): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Oh really, who is she o? What’s her profile and how is her identity my concern or what relevance is her worth?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just say "Mama Vee am so sorry" humble urself and apologize ,I pity u!
Ur sharpmouth is that of osuamaka !
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

Is it the same Vee I’m thinking about? Don’t corrupt my ears please!
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by MetaPhysical: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

Immediately Oona kakanfo and afenifere said they werent involved I know the project is a big failure and instrument of oppression , trust me..
Bet me this awotekun will later attack Igbo traders doing business in apapa and oshodi ,infact they will give fulani nation enough motivation to ride Southwest at large ...mark my word

Cc metaphysical legendhero

Adaorama I of Ibekuland!

The one and only ORIAKU!
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

... Adaibeku ! adaibeku !! adaibeku !!!

wink Just let him be
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by mercyville: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

I know it’s a derogatory word for ofe nnmanu or so.

If that’s what you mean then “ajokuta ma mumi” for you too!!
You are wickett grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by DeViNe007: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Yeah they don’t look Nigerian.

By the way what is the meaning of ndi Ofe?
Dont mind that fOol,it means the people that with a soup full of palm oil or being peperish,it is a derogratory word!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Adaibeku(f): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Adaorama I of Ibekuland!

The one and only ORIAKU!

Baby Boy of life ,how is Lagos?
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
DeViNe007:

Dont mind that fOol,it means the people that with a soup full of palm oil or being peperish,it is a derogratory word!

Lol, I actually knew it meant something bad.
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Adaibeku(f): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Is it the same Vee I’m thinking about? Don’t corrupt my ears please!

Yes That's the Vee ! Apologize now
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by AfroBeatDiary: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
not bad

check our signature
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

Yes That's the Vee ! Apologize now

I’m from the lineage of kings. We don’t apologize.

I’ve already re-adjusted my stance and I don’t think there is a need for any more apologies.

Well my name is Mr. Dee so I love Ms. Vee!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Adaibeku(f): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
LegendHero:

I’m from the lineage of kings. We don’t apologize.

I’ve already re-adjusted my stance and I don’t think there is a need for any more apologies.

Well my name is Mr. Dee so I love Ms. Vee!!

U are little dear,do you say u are in love with Ms Vee?
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

U are little dear,do you say u are in love with Ms Vee?

I’m little but mighty where it’s important. Yes you heard me clearly, I’ve always love Ms. Vee since the first day I set my touch on her.

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by MetaPhysical: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

I don wake since morning go tanda for Bourdillon to see Baba. My hand don reach bottom of pocket since Sunday. E be like hin dey for Abuja. We all disperse empty. I go return am sha. How harmattan dey wire you for North. I hear e cold well well. Doo
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by YorubaKing: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

Lagos wey una pple dey be our slaves ba? grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Sammy07: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I don wake since morning go tanda for Bourdillon to see Baba. My hand don reach bottom of pocket since Sunday. E be like hin dey for Abuja. We all disperse empty. I go return am sha. How harmattan dey wire you for North. I hear e cold well well. Doo
LegendHero:

I’m little but mighty where it’s important. Yes you heard me clearly, I’ve always love Ms. Vee since the first day I set my touch on her.

These two guys + Helinus and Osaze007.
Ion know what adjective to qualify you guys. grin

You guys just don't take it lightly with Igbos...

My own be say, I want development for SW + Kwara & Kogi West if possible...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sammy07:

That will be nice especially Kwara. We need to be carrying them along with whatever we are doing in the SW.

When we reach that stage tho, we’re gonna cross it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by tsdarkside(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

ahhhhhh....thunda....!!

wetin dey worry you....??
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by MetaPhysical: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Sammy07:

Na igbo dey rush us. grin

5 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Stevyne: 3:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Someone should kindly help me with where I can do my Industrial Training I.T.
Am based in Lagos.
Course: Science Laboratory Technology.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.