Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (76466 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by OlawaleBammie: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

I know it’s a derogatory word for ofe nnmanu or so.
If that’s what you mean then “ajokuta ma mumi” for you too!!
Ahahahahahagringringrin
omo oko nie.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by deeva1: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Good one if they will be faithful, diligent and loyal
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LZAA: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2020
Afamed and helinues haff signed upgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii yarimo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Karmaisme(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Azmanaty:

Romantic name for the word YORUBA. It is Igbo coined though.

''Ndi ofe manu'' mean "people who eats pepper or people that like stew with too much oil" thank me later.
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by TemmyT002(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2020
They sha use style to form their own state police
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Arijude(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

I know it’s a derogatory word for ofe nnmanu or so.

If that’s what you mean then “ajokuta ma mumi” for you too!!
obo aya e. Onye iyaji
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Arijude(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Wetin concern you with wetin dem do for SW? I though you all claim you owned the SW so why are you afraid of Amotekun?

If anyone of you do anyhow, they will deal with you to make your legs more hairy and use their onde (charm) to flatten some heads.

Instead of you to be clamoring for replication of Amotekun in the SE you’re here disturbing sane minds online.

Now I’ve replied your mention. Will you leave me alone now?

the amotekun won't last sef. Amotekun ko, ekute ni
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Arijude:
the amotekun won't last sef. Amotekun ko, ekute ni

All I know is that it will last longer than your erection?

6 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by anonimi: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2020
CreekCommando:
This looks good! But you guys need to support the South East the way they supported Abiola and Obasanjo to actualize their ambition. The North is becoming a monster and if the South East and South West cannot make their indigenes trust themselves or even work together, by the time you die, you too would have created another misconception like Zik and Awo did. Our education should be used to solve problems. I see where America could wake up one day and balkanize this country. Think about this!

The earlier the country is balkanised the better.
What do we have in common with the alamajiris who delight in killing us at the slightest provocation?
Is there any common ground between us in values and cultural orientation?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LZAA: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2020
Adaibeku:

Baby Boy of life ,how is Lagos?
shocked shocked
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by DECLAN2015(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2020
Jobabori:
A good decision indeed but the involvements of OPC in the scheme could bastardised their operation bearing their nefarious activities which lead to their prosciption by OBJ goverment in mind. The security outfit was not set up to protect Yoruba alone but all other Nigerian and non nigerian ethnic groups in Nigeria but OPC is solely a Yoruba ethnic outfit. Hope they should be given better orientation so that they will not feel that "Amotekun" was set up to proromote tribal superiority and humilate other non Yorubas in SW. They should be made to be awared that they are not to rival Police or Civil defence. They should know their limit and operate within it. Amotekun was not established to fight Fulani but Herders that were terorising our people, so Fulani leaving peacefully among our people should not be target of attack. The OPC should be made to understand that their job has nothing to do with Ibo dominating commercial activities in the SW. All Nigerians are free to reside and dominate where ever they are. Involving this laudable securit in markets dominance and superiority as OPC may do will negate the purposes ot her establishment

Which one is long preching
And what do u mearnt by igbo commercial dominated activities...u just like making urself feel high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by armadeo(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Clint02:
Make all these ones no later change do like police oo

That's the immediate metamorphosis that will happen..bribe taking, illegal arrests etc. I pity the yahoo boys cos this ones will want to hammer like sars soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Nice one.

my fear now is make these people no turn terrorists on us in the future...

my fear, though.
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Arijude(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

mtchwww
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by OlawaleBammie: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Sorry pls am a journalist

Yet another question ...I hope no offense?

Do you know Amotekun' is a word for soured sperm in a tribe in nigerdelta ? (Though Ladies uses soured sperm for charms to get upliftment )
Secondly ,this awotekun is it found to help prevent Kwara afonja scenario or fight igbos doing their businesses peacefully in a canal lagoon state?
Am not Igbo ok

And who cares about ur tribe ogbeni?? see how tribalism has eaten u up soo deep.

u re not igbo but u re taking side with every of ur inputs, is dis how u do ur journalism?? keep it up.

I carry yansh for ur future reportage which will b full of mediocrity and amateurism.

A NO KNW WETIN CONSAN YOU WIT WAT WE DO IN OUR REGION.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by DNSPro: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Wetin concern you with wetin dem do for SW? I though you all claim you owned the SW so why are you afraid of Amotekun?

If anyone of you do anyhow, they will deal with you to make your legs more hairy and use their onde (charm) to flatten some heads.

Instead of you to be clamoring for replication of Amotekun in the SE you’re here disturbing sane minds online.

Now I’ve replied your mention. Will you leave me alone now?

Why do you like lying? where have igbos claimed to own South West aside from Lagos that a few called No Mans Land, and how as that constitute to owing SW. In one thread, you claim to be none tribalistic in another thread, you will be attacking igbos...

idiot.
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Fadoria: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2020
keep up the good work,man of the people
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2020
DNSPro:
Why do you like lying? where have igbos claimed to own South West aside from Lagos that a few called No Mans Land, and how as that constitute to owing SW. In one thread, you claim to be none tribalistic in another thread, you will be attacking igbos...

idiot.

Well your guys claimed they developed Ogun State right on this Nairaland and also claimed they dominate commercial activities in the whole SW on this present thread. Chestbeating gone too far.

However I responded on this thread to the rubbish one of you said on here so how am I a tribalist?

Why can’t you tell the first responder that made this thread turned to a tribal bashing thread to shut up, why must it be me?

I should have reported you for calling me an Idiot, but I’ll just let it slide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by powerdiode(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
I heard they are going to be paid N13,500 which to me is a problem, they can easily be compromised and bought over. Hope we are not training future criminals here.

we are not asking the right questions
- who are recruited
- what training do they have
- what is their modus oparandi
- how are they founded/paid
- will they be license to carry weapon
- will this not be abused during election ?
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Rekhina(f): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

God forbid bad thing. If I date you for any reason, you will be kept in an iron cage.

That’s where I’ll be feeding and romancing you. If we’re gonna make dad and mom moves, I’ll pass it through the openings of the iron rods.

So you won’t be able to lay your hands on me !
Hahaha cheesy fear fear
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Neddstark: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Herdsmen have been killing israelites. Till now the red mud now has not provided a solution grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by taiwofisa: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Jobabori:
A good decision indeed but the involvements of OPC in the scheme could bastardised their operation bearing their nefarious activities which lead to their prosciption by OBJ goverment in mind. The security outfit was not set up to protect Yoruba alone but all other Nigerian and non nigerian ethnic groups in Nigeria but OPC is solely a Yoruba ethnic outfit. Hope they should be given better orientation so that they will not feel that "Amotekun" was set up to proromote tribal superiority and humilate other non Yorubas in SW. They should be made to be awared that they are not to rival Police or Civil defence. They should know their limit and operate within it. Amotekun was not established to fight Fulani but Herders that were terorising our people, so Fulani leaving peacefully among our people should not be target of attack. The OPC should be made to understand that their job has nothing to do with Ibo dominating commercial activities in the SW. All Nigerians are free to reside and dominate where ever they are. Involving this laudable securit in markets dominance and superiority as OPC may do will negate the purposes ot her establishment

The memory of your wisdom will never corrupt. Well done sir, you have spoken well
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by HAKYN1: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Stop lying

He is not lying, the name is romantic just like "Osu" for the flaties
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by DEROX: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Neddstark:
Herdsmen have been killing israelites. Till now the red mud now has not provided a solution grin grin grin
have been angry since but you just made me laugh
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Enemyofpeace: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Play play play play na so state police go take start for Nigeria
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. na that hotel you get carry people husband wey you snatch.. see as you resemble pesin wey dem just gbensh finish
...shut up , na ur Papa gbensh me now mmuoho
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by adelaja70(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

And taller than his future...

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2020
adelaja70:

And taller than his future...

LOL

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Neddstark: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2020
DEROX:
have been angry since but you just made me laugh

You're savagely welcome boss grin grin grin
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Khalifharun: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2020
This is the best thing that will ever happen to the people of south-west. I would advice other regions being troubled by Fulani herdsmen should emulate and follow this move, especially the middle-belt areas.

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Pavarottii(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
anonimi:

What will help any society security wise is to educate the youths properly for them to be fit for employment and creating value through viable businesses.
How is this purchase of vehicles and motorcycles sustainable

Why u digressing? Will it help dem or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.