Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway (78004 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Noblex2011(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
To hell with those stupid idiots that protested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by bigtt76(f): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
I thought the IG of police placed his men on alert? angry

naptu2:

https://punchng.com/breaking-shiites-protest-in-abuja-burn-us-flag/
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Rowlandise(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Islamabad.... fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Perkins2018: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Some zombies left the matter at hand & there major concern is attacking igbos. Height of stupidity! forgetting that their yoruba Muslim shiites are among those protesting..

Shaa I don't blame them, they are slaves to the caliphate so they dare not speak evil against their masters.

They are calling you out for you two-faced nature. You protesting alongside them against buhari so why are you not protesting with them against trumpchukwu?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by chukwuibuipob: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
sad Hawusa dem dem
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by morule20(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
I wonder when dis people will stop been stupid?
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by ugwum007(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/breaking-shiites-protest-in-abuja-burn-us-flag/

Except if there is another banex in Wuse Abuja. I have been around there since today and didn't even see smoke anywhere or protesters.
That background is too dusty and dirty to be Wuse bank.
That social media bill is really needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Aladdin1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
I now see the reason why federal government was hard on these shiites.a baby snake is still and always a snake.never spare a snake becos its little.
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by MasterKernel: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Ipobians & C.A.N kerous of worms, your hypocrisy days are numbered. See the Shites you people were supporting against FG, are now trying to drag Nigeria into proxy war with USA & IRAN. Una mumu never do ?.
Its disheartening that, these Shites, that you supported will be looking for soft target attack, in the name of retaliation for IRAN, and we all know, what we call soft target ?. Nigerians seeking Amelika visa, won't find it, easy oooooooooo.

We're defending the rule of law, the court asked FG to grant him bail, we aren't sympathetic to the plight of Shiite, but that rule of law be held.

I'm not surprise you're shouting IPOB, but when Sowore was held you started asking others to lend voice to miscarriage of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Ewedegubbler: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
proverbs 22 vs 15
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by frowland(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
gideonite98:
Unfortunate group of people
That animal in Aso-Rock will not say anything now until matter get out of hand

Protesting because of a terrorist
Oloriburuku blood sucking demons
When he tried to cage their master.... una carry the matter for head. Now the boys are on rampage, what the heck do you want him to do? You guys supported Shi'ites, go and parlay with them to calm down.
The day you guys realize that Iran and Qatar are the cheif sponsor of Shi'ites worldwide, it will be too late for your lots.

1 Like

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by urahara(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
At least they haven't killed anybody, Northern Muslims tend to be really really daft in matters concerning religion.
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Ikinternational: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Ipobians & C.A.N kerous of worms, your hypocrisy days are numbered. See the Shites you people were supporting against FG, are now trying to drag Nigeria into proxy war with USA & IRAN. Una mumu never do ?.
Its disheartening that, these Shites, that you supported will be looking for soft target attack, in the name of retaliation for IRAN, and we all know, what we call soft target ?. Nigerians seeking Amelika visa, won't find it, easy oooooooooo.

I wonder if the fulani herdsmen, boko Haram that have been miming and killing peaceful Nigerians for years gets you this upset. Smh

No doubt you're one of those that support government listing Ipob as a terrorist group.

God forbid I reason like you

1 Like

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by buzorcharles(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
stupid fools. una wan join naija with USA abi? stupid shite common "el zajaky" una no fit release. u wan make USA begin see naija as enemy
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Medanoski(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Patrioticman007:
people like you have been infected with acute hatred for the Igbo man and this hatred of your has effectively spread out to all parts of your being. It is therefore incurable.
At this point I must conclude that you are beyond help and can only feel sorry for you. How else would any sane person turn this topic to an Igbo bashing thread except if he's sick.
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Omoslim26: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Igbos Igbo Igb

. Which side una dey...

Shi’ites or Amelika?

Awon confirmed confused misc
oga where dem mention Igbo for dat matter?
So you crossover 2020 wit dis your yoruba vs igbo matter abi?
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by frowland(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ikinternational:

I wonder if the fulani herdsmen, boko Haram that have been miming and killing peaceful Nigerians for years gets you this upset. Smh

No doubt you're one of those that support government listing Ipob as a terrorist group.

God forbid I reason like you
Have you ever wondered why hewrdsmen killings suddenly stopped after election?? Wait until 2022 for another round of killings to commence. The earlier you guys realise that politicians are behind this troubles, the better for all who want peace.

2 Likes

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Airoflaw(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
We too dey play for naija

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by risos(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Misplaced priorities. Hell fire missile is real ask Iran
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Congrats321(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Do you want one Nigeria?
Patrioticman007:
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by taf4u4me(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Instead of them to face their economic melt down (problem) here in Naija,they are in FCT protesting on irrelevant issues.lazy youths. I pitied you people on this,let trump catch you people

1 Like

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Tirimizhee: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by illiteratepmb: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Silly and stupidity rolled into one...that's how best to describe you. Ode
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
econity:
This people no go leave matter for Matthias.
Wetin come concern agbero with over load.
Their Oga still dey where dem they feed am with millions of Naira, them no fit go free am, na matter wey dey hundreds of mile away them come carry for head like Gala for here.

Over busy body.

Abi na, you no see as them Igbos dey support anything Trump do like say him be PDP

1 Like

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by illiteratepmb: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Silly and stupidity rolled into one...that's how best to describe you.
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by F117nighthawk: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Truly poverty and ignorance is a disease, see these morons who the country they claim to support do not even recognise they exist as humans or animals are here burning US flags out of stupidity and ignorance,
This is total foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Charleslewizy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Them no see US embassy go protest!!!!
Ndi ara
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by 9ja083: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
U see how foolish and useless these ppl are. Did they protest against bad government?
Did they protest against boko haram? No.
In fact, they are the sponsors of boko haram. Imagine stupidity of the highest order. I think they were been paid for this.

1 Like

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by chozzy: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Oga, you're free to keep fooling yourself.
I'm not Igbo but the "free Zakzzaki" movement was completely a struggle for the supremacy of the rule of law.

If the courts asks Buhari to release a man from a frivolous detention, he should obey and allow the victims to defend themself in the trial.
That is the rule of law!
That is the position of Igbos!

Buhari has no right to arbitrary keep detaining anyone the courts have
asked him to release several times. You fools keep defending him for your foolishness!
Is your brainless Buhari more knowledgeable than the learned Judges?

Bro, that, in my understanding, is where the Igbos disagree with your type.
You're free to call them names anyway.

1 Like

Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by crusufixo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Quite frankly, I think I would reserve my comment on this cos this to me is just.......well.......lemme leave it at that.....
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by djoey89: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
This north and their religion should be given their country so they can do whatever they like to themselves.. how will i share same countrt with this sort of backward thinking peeps. Damn...
Re: Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway by Empiree: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
BlackSpanner:
Just take religion away from the black man and watch his senses restored to factory setting.
and white man that doesn't have religion are any better?. Aren't they responsible for nuking and threatening others?. Aren't they responsible for slavery?.

Receive sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic / Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.