Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Da Peeping Toms - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Da Peeping Toms (8073 Views)

Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / I Caught My Girlfriend Peeping My Younger Brother / Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Peeping Toms by sashaa(f): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2010
Re: Da Peeping Toms by bgees(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Been a victim. I remember back in secondary school. Some foolish boys created a spot on the fence of the girls hostel. The fence was just opposite the girls bathroom. As senior students we loved to have our bathes outside the bathroom on a large pavement because the bathroom was sometimes really stuffy. Also  the cool breeze outside while taking a bath made it a better choice.

One day while having our bathes and chatting away, one of the  girls  noticed a  pair of eyes  and heard giggles. She walked close to the fence  and discovered that there was a large hole in the fence. Through the hole you could  actually see the other side of the fence. Obviously when the boys weren't peeping they smartly disguised the hole with sticks and bush leaves so no one would have known it was a hole.

She started screaming. You needed to see all of us scrambling for our towels. Even though the school authority blocked the hole, I don't think anyone ever had their bath outside the pavement again no matter how stuffy the bathroom was.

sounds familiar!! grin

The Hole-in-the-wall gang!!
Re: Da Peeping Toms by axeman85(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2010
Lol interesting. Nack in the days in boarding house, we used to sneak to girls hostel to go and peep, then we used to disguise our faces like Ninjas only our eyes will be showing and be peeping at the grisl hostel, i tink it was purple house. lol
Re: Da Peeping Toms by bookface: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
Back in my randy days, at Standard Balogun Hostel in ikenne, I'd sneak up into the girls hall at night, and boy, you need to see all the chics sleeping nude!

I really hope there aren't chics from the hostel on this website!
Re: Da Peeping Toms by james1(m): 12:42am On Jun 27, 2010
Am never a fan of peeping:I hate seeing what I can't have a handle on.17yrs back,my maternal cousin's friend kept bothering my cousin about the girls of a certain FG girl's college.that they bath in their delapidated bathrooms close to the collapsed fence:not believing what am hearing,I followed them.we got there and yes,there were so many girls bathing there.when they noticed us,they dared us to come,I thought they were joking but stood my ground and kept looking out of wonder not enjoyment until 4 girls detached from the rest and started wallking and smiling toward the 3 of us(this same school gurls notorious for gang rapes;having previously raped 2 boys to their deaths,one,for daring them and steping over the crumbled wall.the other,for faking as a female to see his gurl)I needed no further prompting:I spurned and fled,my brother and his friend followed with my brother overtaking me eventually.
Re: Da Peeping Toms by 190: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Been a victim. I remember back in secondary school. Some foolish boys created a spot on the fence of the girls hostel. The fence was just opposite the girls bathroom. As senior students we loved to have our bathes outside the bathroom on a large pavement because the bathroom was sometimes really stuffy. Also the cool breeze outside while taking a bath made it a better choice.

One day while having our bathes and chatting away, one of the girls noticed a pair of eyes and heard giggles. She walked close to the fence and discovered that there was a large hole in the fence. Through the hole you could actually see the other side of the fence. Obviously when the boys weren't peeping they smartly disguised the hole with sticks and bush leaves so no one would have known it was a hole.

She started screaming. You needed to see all of us scrambling for our towels. Even though the school authority blocked the hole, I don't think anyone ever had their bath outside the pavement again no matter how stuffy the bathroom was.
grin grin grin **Death**
no nid the deed has already been done
11 set of different guyz must have already had a good look at your body
i wish i was one of em, anyways!! wink
Re: Da Peeping Toms by indie22(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2010
My friend used to live in a building that was sort of C shaped with a courtyard in the middle and if you lived in any of the flats at both edges you could see clearly into other people's homes if the curtains were up, apparently there was this lesbian couple that always gave people a free show, One of the times I went visiting my friend, I noticed her brother was unusually quiet in his room, he didn't even come out to say hello, my friend laughed and told me he was prolly spying on the lesbian couple. I then banged on the door and asked him to let me in, he was giggling as he opened the door and burst out laughing when I asked him to show me where the free show was. He pointed to the window and lo and behold there they were, some blonde girl and a dark haired chick rolling and tumbling on the bed, curtains up and lights on! As if that wasn't enough the silly boy produced his binoculars, he giggled and said "for maximum clarity" lol! He wouldn't let me share his instrument so I left him to enjoy his free show
The whole thing was just funny in a very weird way

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her / Hair Stylist Storms Ikeja City Mall Unclad Because Of Iphone 8 (Photos) / VIDEO: Sexiest Ghanaian Model Flaunts Soft Bumbum In New Clip, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.