Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq (29551 Views)

We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video / Ignore Peter Obi, Tinubu Not Withdrawing From Race On Health Grounds – Keyamo / Obasanjo, Zainab Ahmed Writes AfDB, Says U.S Has Ridiculed The Governance System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Techdra:
Wtf so you're forcing yourselves on them now? America has lost it under Trump oh! Overhyped sh*t...

you got it all wrong.
The USA is helping Iraq. Cause isis and other militant element might rise up to disturb civil peace.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Ayobami7(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2020
好的
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Techdra:
Wtf so you're forcing yourselves on them now? America has lost it under Trump oh! Overhyped sh*t...
America has gotten it right under trump than Obama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Laurene: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Trump or no Trump the fact remains that it was USA that invaded Iraq through the lies they fabricated and sold to the UN.

It has long been shown that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction and even former UK prime minister had to come out publicly to apologize for the invasion of Iraq as there were no weapons of mass destruction but what did Trump do? Instead of towing the path of honour for the mistakes of USA he now turns it all to a bully session by further threatening Iraq and you want me to take sides with such blatant injustice?

Who would compensate Iraq for the thousands of lives US troops and US rockets killed over that lie they told? Who would compensate them for the many buildings rockets destroyed and businesses crippled or orphans created?
in war there are casualties. The US spent trillions building infrastructures and everything destroyed back.
If Iraq wants the US to leave they should compensate them for at least the military bases the US spent multi billions building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by einsteine(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2020
teemy:

One way Iran can 'win' this war is to take a chill and go about it the World Court route. They will only get decimated but the US will also get hurt as all its military bases in the region will be hit. The US had no justification for that assassination and even more on foreign soil. People around the globe have started talking. Trump will be the scapegoat and that in itself will be seen as a win without letting the conflicts go ballistic.

World Court route? The US is not a party to that court. I am assuming you are talking about the world court in the Hague. The US is not a party to the treaty that formed the court.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by noisy45(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:
Iraq has lost its sovereignty. Those who support the U.S. in this brutal show of force should know they have no inclination with Israel, it was Lybia, Syria, Afghan and presently Iran, it could be Nigeria tommorow.

America never does anything for the love of God except looking to reap massively from it.

Nigerians are too religious and uninformed to see it's not about Muslim and Christian. Even the Israel you so support has more Muslim population than Christians.

Iraqis oil and gas is sweet to the US
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by seanwilliam(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You people aren't seeing the show of shame in these nonsense. You conducted an airstrike in another country without their knowledge, assassinated a foreigner on their own land, same land you've occupied for so many years in the name of fighting the taliban and Al Qaeda but theres been nothing to show forth for it. Now they are telling you to leave but you are saying you can't leave until they pay for your air bases and refund all the money you've spent (na them send you) you people have failed to see the fact that the us has turned themselves to a big bully. They've been bullying everyone for several years and everybody dey look. Even [b]countries like Russi[/b]a who can shut them up aren't saying anything.

Cc pacespot
shut up joor! Dont put Russia in problem oo
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Laurene:
in war there are casualties. The US spent trillions building infrastructures and everything destroyed back.
If Iraq wants the US to leave they should compensate them for at least the military bases the US spent multi billions building.

I see you deliberately left out the part about how USA used lies to invade Iraq. Would there have been war in Iraq if USA did not use lies to invade them?

Are you sure your head is working this morning?

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by noisy45(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Since they don't want to leave iraq a war will start in Iraq soon. Iran proxies against us troops in iraq
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by seanwilliam(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2020
shugabasbn:
Can America leave the country that has oil? They went their with lies, the killed without mercy, that destroyed the country with their propaganda, they sponsored the local militants, they caused confusion for the once prosperous nation and dumbly they are threatening them with sanction when asked to leave the sovereign country.

And one daft telling me America is not a terrorist.
your hatred for the new world ehn
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by emmy4life02(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Macelliot:
If Saudi Arabia government are given 2 Nuclear Weapons to destroy any country on this earth, the First Bomb will be sent toward IRAN...

Do you know where the second bomb will be sent It's NOT Israel.......

It will be sent to IRAN again to finish the remaining survivors.....
U r very right. Those 2 countries don't see eye to eye. Their matches both national team & club are played outside their country wen even the clash in any tournament. The are sworn enemy, thank God for US. Then for them fight war since.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by iswallker(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2020
sammirano:
When Iraq already ordered them to leave. Dreamers

With a non binding resolution..
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by sammirano: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2020
einsteine:

They will leave once Iraq compensates them for the money spent to build PERMANENT military facilities.

Who beg them to build it.

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Malcolm123: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2020
themanderon:
grin I was laughing when the puppet Iraqi Parliament voted that all foreign troops must leave Iraq. I said America would leave so that Iran will take over? Not a chance. Those mumu parliamentarians just they dull themselves as America is going nowhere, at least not after the billions they spent and the prospect of more money to be made.
They should get it into their thick skulls that America currently owns them and they ain't leaving anytime soon. At least trump has told them they will have to cough out billions if they want them to leave. These imperialists are not smiling and people. should know they are not really free cos their countries are tied to the Americans or the Europeans. And that's a fact.

if Iraq want usa to leave dey will definitely leave .....don't forget most America mission in the country is done by Iraqis coordinated by Western countries ......I guess you can remember wat happen last tym wen a Saudi soldier went for training in the USA
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Rapmoney(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

you dey create thread and you no get full update, abi details?

grin
At least you would have waited for him to post the complete details before attacking.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2020
jamezman:
embarassed lipsrsealed[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]War is only an object for destruction of lives and properties.
Don't be ignorant of the consequence If you clamour for it.

But surely there will be a very great war(ww3) before rapture will take place then the introduction of the beast with 7Heads(the ruler of earth) and the God of the Antichrist.
u don't just knw what u are talking about
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2020
Jimmyme66:

you got it all wrong.
The USA is helping Iraq. Cause isis and other militant element might rise up to disturb civil peace.

USA are only helping themselves because they created ISIS

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by teepain: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2020
rottennaija:

They are presently setting up bases in Kenya, eventually they will not want to leave but will expand all over Africa. They created the terrorism that is plaguing Africa which is warranting them to set up base in kenya, they created the terrorism that is plaguing the Middle East. They create a problem and come with a solution.

Wake up bro, USA is the worst terrorist in the world.

Hmmm
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Tetehjewels:

USA are only helping themselves because they created ISIS
who said so?
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Ewedegubbler: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2020
Tetehjewels:

You just proved my point. Russia will and has never been power drunk like USA even when they can if they want to.

The Syria you mentioned was because as usual they wanted to clean up the mess USA created in ISIS.

What you refuse to see, you cannot see and that is the fact the USA has caused nothing but mayhem and destruction in this world as they sponsor terror and still fund attempts to eradicate the same terror they created

USA is a country designed to profit off conflict. If the world is at peace USA will fall so it needs to constantly sponsor and create conflict for it to thrive and leech off other nations with massive arms proliferation through their many military bases in the world. They easily equip terror cells to cause disability in a country then unleash their media propaganda wing to talk about how that country is breeding terrorists and need to be stopped and after that they begin deployment of troops into that country

A US war veteran exposed all a few days ago via video and he was spot on

You do not know half of what is going on and by the way I am from Akwa ibom and a Christian. Since you said Soleimani was my terror general I had to clarify my religious position so you would not descend further with the tomfoolery.

Russia has never been power drunk my foot. What do you know about the Soviet Union. they only lay low now because they have been financially emasculated since the fall of the soviet union and will like never be the same force economically. You do not project military with force with no money in your pocket.

You argue from emotional standpoint and I get it. But where do you draw your analogy from? The USA always had a neutral policy until Europe dragged them into their wars. If not for US intervention the germans would have won WW1, if not for US intervention the NAZIS would have been the masters of Europe and you will likely be working as slave in a German farm right now.

USA like every superpower has got their good and evil side. but I will rather have them as the world superpower than the Russians, the Chinese or some Islamic savage. if you don't agree with me you can relocate to any of those countries and trow your stones from there

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by somehow: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Terrorist America, Iraq said they don't want you in their country again, na by force? leave their country!

You want to use their country as the battlefield for all the provocations you instill. Why not use your country as the battlefield?

Iraq said they don't want any foreign troops on their land again, go back home war wongers!
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by somehow: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2020
Iraq already said they don't want any foreign troops on their land again!
Malcolm123:

if Iraq want usa to leave dey will definitely leave .....don't forget most America mission in the country is done by Iraqis coordinated by Western countries ......I guess you can remember wat happen last tym wen a Saudi soldier went for training in the USA
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Jimmyme66:

who said so?

USA and Saudi Arabia co created and co sponsor ISIS.

Saudi Arabia Is a chief sponsor of terrorism which explains why 15 of the 19 terrorists involved in the 9/11 attack were all from Saudi Arabia but because she helps USA achieve their aim in the middle east USA will never call Saudi Arabia a terrorist sponsor or a terrorist country.

A Saudi soldier killed 5 US soldiers in USA Trump said nothing.

A well known US journalist was killed and dismembered right inside the Saudi consul on orders of the king of Saudi and CIA plus Turkish intelligence unanimously declared after thorough investigation that the Saudi king ordered his death. Yet Trump turned the investigation on its head as he said the king did not do it and Saudi Arabia is innocent despite his own CIA saying otherwise

See the things happening behind the scenes will shock you when it comes to USA

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
are you sure your in this world?

Forcing who on what?

America spent a lot on Iraq, the lost men and women in Iraq, they built a multi billion dollar military bases in Iraq.

Who is going to pay for all that? You? Or your big empty head?

So Iraq should pay up and America would leave.

The American mass propaganda machines claim that it was the US that defeated ISIS. They claim that US airstrikes killed 80,000 ISIS fighters, while at the same time they claim ISIS had a total of 50,000 fighters in their other sources. America probably lost less than 5 people fighting ISIS. They came in and killed Al-Baqdadi after ISIS was defeated, because they were the ones not letting anyone else kill him.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by 7lives: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2020
themanderon:
grin I was laughing when the puppet Iraqi Parliament voted that all foreign troops must leave Iraq. I said America would leave so that Iran will take over? Not a chance. Those mumu parliamentarians just they dull themselves as America is going nowhere, at least not after the billions they spent and the prospect of more money to be made.
They should get it into their thick skulls that America currently owns them and they ain't leaving anytime soon. At least trump has told them they will have to cough out billions if they want them to leave. These imperialists are not smiling and people. should know they are not really free cos their countries are tied to the Americans or the Europeans. And that's a fact.

Thank you for this post, Tarik Azeez who invited Americans to come and destroy Iraq, was also killed by the Americans, he never imagined that Iraq will become a colony of USA.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Yujin(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2020
itsme01:

beautiful and smart

you are ibo yet you understand middle east politics and western supremacist so well... if only your Ipobian counterparts where this informed
Lol. We know the politics of the world more than you all. Our support for America is because we know that they represent the lesser evil. Evil rules the world so no one can escape it. Just like he said; there will be scrambling for Africa once again unless we get our acts right which we won't. His time seems far to me. As for me, less than 100yrs will see the Chinese, Japanese, Americans and European sharing Africa once again.
To the topic at hand, I've refrained from making comments just to keep cards hidden. What must be must be. This Nigeria will be affected by the outcome of the hostilities over there and that is what we want. Enough said!
Notice that all the countries invaded had visible oppression happening therein which the US latched on to intervene and ended up staying/occupying. Same template will be used to invade African countries. China is already using loans to possess Africa.
Have your kind thought in that direction?
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by frugal(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Techdra:

War? Clear your head. This isn't the first time disagreement between countries threaten to escalate into a full-blown war. Russia-US tensions, Saudi Arabia-Iran, North Korea-South Korea, US-North Korea are all recent examples. The dust will eventually settle. The American media is doing its job fuelling it as well...
You quoted the Bible, and I just completed it for you.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by BenzEne1(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
yeah ,the US also told me about Iswap beheading Nigerians as revenge for the death of a man in iraq,or the US also told me about bokoharam ,or maybe it was the US that told me about the attack on non-Muslims in kano some years ago over a cartoon made in Denmark ,huh?i don't need the US to tell me anything,here in Nigeria you Muslims are a typical example what Islam depicts.

The north is as volatile as they come,living in the north as a non-Muslim is like living in a war zone ,you never know when the next bomb will drop.Christians in the north and their communities are currently being decimated ,they claim its herdsmen but we know it has religious undertone.

I will still say it again,with no apologies ,if any Muslim country was a world power like America. They would have forced the entire world to become Muslims and level countries who resist to the ground with atomic bombs and bio warfare.

Insha allah you say? I was expecting allakuarba or whatever you people shout before daggering people or blowing them up undecided

So when Alice Lakwena decided to upturn the government of Uganda by arming child soldiers and killing innocent citizens, it wasn't terrorism?

When this same USA against the wishes of even allied countries and without veto from other UN countries illegally entered Iraq on the pretext of looking for nuclear weapons, only to annihilate half the population, it wasn't terrorism.

When Israel encroached into Palestine and reduced several towns to rubble and dust, killing over 3000 civilians it wasn't terrorism.

Recently 50 Muslims were shot and killed in a mosque in New Zealand by Brenton Tarrant, who streamed the shootings live on facebook. You probably didn't see that, because you guys are jaundiced when it comes to viewing the truth.

There are many more cases. All I'm trying to let you know is most of these news houses from the West give a biased view on Islam and terrorism. In fact the perception of terrorism today is from the viewpoint of the CIA. If you take a look at terror groups in the world they are mostly populated by Muslim led organizations. It's a ruse though, and every Christian I have met agrees with these lies, all because there is a fanatical Islamic movement Boko Haram in the north.
Again God will open your eyes inshaAllah.

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Ladycewhy(f): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2020
BenzEne1:

So when Alice Lakwena decided to upturn the government of Uganda by arming child soldiers and killing innocent citizens, it wasn't terrorism?

When this same USA against the wishes of even allied countries and without veto from other UN countries illegally entered Iraq on the pretext of looking for nuclear weapons, only to annihilate half the population, it wasn't terrorism.

When Israel encroached into Palestine and reduced several towns to rubble and dust, killing over 3000 civilians it wasn't terrorism.

Recently 50 Muslims were shot and killed in a mosque in New Zealand by Brenton Tarrant, who streamed the shootings live on facebook. You probably didn't see that, because you guys are jaundiced when it comes to viewing the truth.

There are many more cases. All I'm trying to let you know is most of these news houses from the West give a biased view on Islam and terrorism. In fact the perception of terrorism today is from the viewpoint of the CIA. If you take a look at terror groups in the world they are mostly populated by Muslim led organizations. It's a ruse though, and every Christian I have met agrees with these lies, all because there is a fanatical Islamic movement Boko Haram in the north.
Again God will open your eyes inshaAllah.
Yeah God will open my eyes and that of every non-Muslim to give you terrorists hot hot cos that is the only language people like you understand. When you meet people that pay you back in you own coins you start playing victim. I hear your brothers just blew up 30 new people on a bridge in borno,congrats ,allah be praised tongue
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Corrections: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:
Iraq has lost its sovereignty. Those who support the U.S. in this brutal show of force should know they have no inclination with Israel, it was Lybia, Syria, Afghan and presently Iran, it could be Nigeria tommorow.

America never does anything for the love of God except looking to reap massively from it.

Nigerians are too religious and uninformed to see it's not about Muslim and Christian. Even the Israel you so support has more Muslim population than Christians.

You saying this because it does not favcour your religion if it favoured your religion you will not be this humble. Christians can believe In Israel all they want is non of your business. When you talk about Christians being 2% andand Muslim 18% in Israel who gave you the 18%? Muslims believe in Saudi Arabia no one fights you for that WHY must Muslims dictate who Christians should give their support to by 2% to 18% Muslim in Israel non sense? If u like let Muslim be 68% and Christian be 1% in Israel ........Christians would always pledge their supports in brotherhood to ISRAEL.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by teemy(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2020
einsteine:

World Court route? The US is not a party to that court. I am assuming you are talking about the world court in the Hague. The US is not a party to the treaty that formed the court.

Something has to give way to make everyone feel they won something
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Switruth: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2020
Iraq don enter one chance. How dey wan pay back the billions of dollars America spent on having a base there long before Trump came in. E don set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG / Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video) / Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.