Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq (29550 Views)

We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video / Ignore Peter Obi, Tinubu Not Withdrawing From Race On Health Grounds – Keyamo / Obasanjo, Zainab Ahmed Writes AfDB, Says U.S Has Ridiculed The Governance System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2020
Corrections:

You saying this because it does not favcour your religion if it favoured your religion you will not be this humble. Christians can believe In Israel all they want is non of your business. When you talk about Christians being 2% and Muslim 18% in Israel who gave you the 18%? Muslims believe in Saudi Arabia no one fights you for that WHY must Muslims dictate who Christians should give their support to by 2% to 18% Muslim in Israel non sense?

Exactly the mumu thing that's affecting you all in this country.

I am an Anglican by birth. One cannot say the truth again, you'll turn it into a religious nonsense. I have been baptized and confirmed by a bishop. I read the Nicene creed and believe in it.

I was a member of ASF at the university and I go to church regularly. I attended the last Shiloh at a viewing centre in Lagos and I haven't missed Shiloh in the past 4 years. I attended protestant, mfm and deeper life bible study back in school too.

Don't even play nonsense religion card with me. That won't stop me from saying the truth. I am liberal and the money invested on me to be educated can't go to waste because of religion. I can't play ostrich on the matter.

The way you all quote me and accuse me of being a Muslim is stupid. So this is how you persecute Muslims online? This is what they face always.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Laurene: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Tetehjewels:

I see you deliberately left out the part about how USA used lies to invade Iraq. Would there have been war in Iraq if USA did not use lies to invade them?

Are you sure your head is working this morning?
yes it's working finer than yours.
How come non has been able to prove USA invaded Iraq based on lies.
Saddam might have been building weapons of mass destruction plus other hideous, undisclosed crimes he committed. Remember he was linked to 9/11 bombings. USA has lots of classified intels which is not made know to the public. Hussein was a tyrant.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Ayoguy(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
are you sure your in this world?

Forcing who on what?

America spent a lot on Iraq, the lost men and women in Iraq, they built a multi billion dollar military bases in Iraq.

Who is going to pay for all that? You? Or your big empty head?

So Iraq should pay up and America would leave.
you are very wrong.. Iraq has got nothing to do with the war USA are facing with Iran.. firstly Trump ordered the strike of another counties general in Iraq without notifying the Iraq government, secondly they are deploying troops to Iraq automatically making Iraq the battlefield for the war they created. innocent Iraqis will die cos of the useless egos from both countries..
No sane country would allow it's country to be used as a battlefield.. you can just be doing anyhow just because you are rich and and you are more powerful it's wrong and even the Congress men are against Trumps lately actions. Am sure if it was Nigeria that was about to be used as a battlefield for something that doesn't concern it you would have been complaining too..
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Techdra: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2020
beamtopola:

America has gotten it right under trump than Obama.

Tell that to the American people...
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Techdra: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Jimmyme66:

you got it all wrong.
The USA is helping Iraq. Cause isis and other militant element might rise up to disturb civil peace.

Helping? Ok, they've asked them to leave. Why still insisting on staying?
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Techdra: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
uninformed mind and soul..... Iraq called for America's help when ISIS was eating , ravaging and declaring caliphates in Iraq. If not for America and other foreign troops Iraq would have been a complete caliphate

And now they've asked them to leave. They don't want help anymore. Why are they still insisting? I don't blind myself with religious conflicts - this isn't even one...
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Laurene:
yes it's working finer than yours.
How come non has been able to prove USA invaded Iraq based on lies.
Saddam might have been building weapons of mass destruction plus other hideous, undisclosed crimes he committed. Remember he was linked to 9/11 bombings. USA has lots of classified intels which is not made know to the public. Hussein was a tyrant.

My God were you born yesterday?

The entire world witnessed USA accuse Iraq of having weapons of mass destruction and witnessed them sell this lie to the world.

We all witnessed them invade Iraq because of this as they labelled Iraq a terrorist nation.

At the end of the day not one weapon of mass destruction was found in Iraq and this made Tony Blair former UK prime minister to come on air and apologize for the war in Iraq.

Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Those involved in the 9/11 attack were 15 Saudi Arabians, 3 Emirates and 2 lebanese. Not one Iraqi or Irani national was involved and Saddam was never involved. It was majorly a Saudi Arabia thing.

Learn to be a student of history and not the kind who believe everything USA feeds you. At least google should be your good friend.

The invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Former President George W. Bush invaded Iraq because his administration believed Saddam Hussein had chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction hidden in Iraq, Bush expressed fears to the American public that those weapons of mass destruction would be used to harm the United States in a terrorist attack.

All this were later found to be lies because nothing of such existed in Iraq
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by johnisaola(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Terrorist ,may God destroy US,and there spotters
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Empiree: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
fogho198:
...u and ur Mohaemedd are idi@t
I am very sure I didn't insult your religious figure but you just insulted mine. This shows you Christian people (not all but majority) are very intolerant
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Motion123(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
eedimo:
We have Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen all around yet we keep discussing US and Iran. How are the both nations contributing to our welfare.

We must do away with this slave mentality.

Price of oil Rises to $70pb, our budget gets proper funding
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Devops: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
anonymous1759:

America it's digging her Pit Gradually nobody strong pass. Small Nation can defeat a big Nation. Once you don't dance to the Tone of America you're either a terrorist or a Tyrant. Suliemani labeled terrorist a man that fought ISIS but America who supports the Kurds and other terrorist organization are called Allies. The same country who preach about rule of law Bastardize it because of free oil and selling of Arms. Karma will surely hit every country the Greater your Evil the bigger your repercussion, You can't cause war using people's children as bait and Enrich your country.
No you have sense at all?? Sulemani has killed more innocent Americans than anyone on earth. Before he was anihilated. Try read up before spitting ignorance.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Corrections: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Exactly the mumu thing that's affecting you all in this country.

I am an Anglican by birth. One cannot say the truth again, you'll turn it into a religious nonsense. I have been baptized and confirmed by a bishop. I read the Nicene creed and believe in it.

I was a member of ASF at the university and I go to church regularly. I attended the last Shiloh at a viewing centre in Lagos and I haven't missed Shiloh in the past 4 years. I attended protestant, mfm and deeper life bible study back in school too.

Don't even play nonsense religion card with me. That won't stop me from saying the truth. I am liberal and the money invested on me to be educated can't go to waste because of religion. I can't play ostrich on the matter.

The way you all quote me and accuse me of being a Muslim is stupid. So this is how you persecute Muslims online? This is what they face always. [/quote

Nigerians are too religious and uninformed to see it's not about Muslim and Christian. Even the Israel you so support has more Muslim population than Christians.

IF YOU LIKE ATTEND ALL THE CHURCHES IN NIGERIA THESE BELOW FACTS REMAIN......

You saying this because it does not favcour your religion if it favoured your religion you will not be this humble. Christians can believe In Israel all they want is non of your business. When you talk about Christians being 2% andand Muslim 18% in Israel who gave you the 18%? Muslims believe in Saudi Arabia no one fights you for that WHY must Muslims dictate who Christians should give their support to by 2% to 18% Muslim in Israel non sense? If u like let Muslim be 68% and Christian be 1% in Israel ........Christians would always pledge their supports in brotherhood to ISRAEL.
]
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Corrections:

IF YOU LIKE ATTEND ALL THE CHURCHES IN NIGERIA THESE BELOW FACTS REMAIN......

You saying this because it does not favcour your religion if it favoured your religion you will not be this humble. Christians can believe In Israel all they want is non of your business. When you talk about Christians being 2% andand Muslim 18% in Israel who gave you the 18%? Muslims believe in Saudi Arabia no one fights you for that WHY must Muslims dictate who Christians should give their support to by 2% to 18% Muslim in Israel non sense? If u like let Muslim be 68% and Christian be 1% in Israel ........Christians would always pledge their supports in brotherhood to ISRAEL.
]

Lol... Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by ibietela2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:
Iraq has lost its sovereignty. Those who support the U.S. in this brutal show of force should know they have no inclination with Israel, it was Lybia, Syria, Afghan and presently Iran, it could be Nigeria tommorow.

America never does anything for the love of God except looking to reap massively from it.

Nigerians are too religious and uninformed to see it's not about Muslim and Christian. Even the Israel you so support has more Muslim population than Christians.

Don't mind some Nigerians.... USA is the main terrorist in the world
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by ibietela2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fuckyoumod:

Forcing who on what?

America spent a lot on Iraq, the lost men and women in Iraq, they built a multi billion dollar military bases in Iraq.

Did they ask them? If they didn't lie to us that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction will they lose thousands of men and women or spend billions?
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Splendor27: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
eedimo:
We have Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen all around yet we keep discussing US and Iran. How are the both nations contributing to our welfare.

if it happens boko own name small..
I pray u won't see war.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Olominira(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fuckyoumod:

Forcing who on what?

You people are extremely ignorant and stupid. Go and read about how US invaded Iraq. You guys haven't traveled out of Africa yet wouldn't read to know beyond BBN, Naira marley
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by ralmix(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lol it’s typo error I meant ‘I pray it shouldn’t happen’

paparazi1:
You pray it should happen,
see your head yeye, IstandwithAmerica
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Legendguru: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Na by force
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by ibietela2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lets look at it this way, if any Muslim country was a world power like America ,how do you think countries like Nigeria will be like? No matter what America does they are million times better than any Muslim country. These Muslims will do worse unthinkable things if there were in the position America is today, little they have they are causing mayhem everywhere, sponsoring terrorists here and there.

Stop fooling people with this is not a Christian /Muslim thing,thats some smelling bullshit, few weeks ago Nigerian Muslim terrorists beheaded Christians as revenge for the death of someone in far away Iraq . like it or not this one way or the other has connection with religion.

'We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time,' he said. 'We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it.'
The bolded ,i think its fair they get compensated,you can't expect America to leave just like that. They have to recoup their money,simple.

America is the chief sponsor of terrorists followed by the Muslims to solely accuse.

They built and airbase for their convenience so they can invade the country, that's not their concern

What about their oil they have been stealing since 2003?

1 Like

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by brashear: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lets look at it this way, if any Muslim country was a world power like America ,how do you think countries like Nigeria will be like? No matter what America does they are million times better than any Muslim country. These Muslims will do worse unthinkable things if there were in the position America is today, little they have they are causing mayhem everywhere, sponsoring terrorists here and there.

Stop fooling people with this is not a Christian /Muslim thing,thats some smelling bullshit, few weeks ago Nigerian Muslim terrorists beheaded Christians as revenge for the death of someone in far away Iraq . like it or not this one way or the other has connection with religion.

'We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time,' he said. 'We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it.'
The bolded ,i think its fair they get compensated,you can't expect America to leave just like that. They have to recoup their money,simple.

What kind of irrational comment is this? They saw it fit to invade a country on false accusations, manned their oil rigs and you are here spewing thrash that they should be compensated.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by ibietela2(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
DeeMain:

Get your facts right. Obama didn't invade Libya. NATO did. The invasion by NATO forces were laid by France and UK. Obama and the US came in to join the allied forces reluctantly much later.

So is he not part of it?
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by ibietela2(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ogaga87:

You are seriously judging everything wrongly.. The presence of America in Iraq is to avoid the reoccurring event of Osama Bin Laden.. Those Arab nations are soft spot for Islamic States where they can easily carry out their terrorists activities.. And the US is not only protecting itself but all his allies..

From the war you created
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by ibietela2(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

What is Boko Haram? A terrorist group.
What is Iran? No1 sponsor of terrorist around the world.
What is Nigeria facing today in the North? Terrorist.
What is USA doing? Helping to stop terrorist from the root (Iran) which in turn will cut off financial and military supplies to groups like Boko haram.

I hope you can now see how they are contributing to our welfare and more importantly, killed the foreign affairs illiteracy in you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Helping?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by ibietela2(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lorenzop:

When Iran stops funding terrorism and militia groups by proxy, just may be we can have some sympathy for them..... undecided

And America is doing what?
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by richmanrichard: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dont blame the u.s or trump, but iraq for their son(osama bin laden) that took the war to american soil. I can still remeber how the moslems all over the world including nigeria celebrated that bombing. Hypocrists everywhere. This is just the beginning.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by DeeMain(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
ibietela2:

So is he not part of it?

NATO allied forces went into Libya to enforce a UN Security Council resolution to protect civilian protesters being killed by the Gaddafi regime.

The US played a support role in that operation. So Obama didn't invade Libya.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by ibietela2(m): 4:45am On Jan 08, 2020
DeeMain:

NATO allied forces went into Libya to enforce a UN Security Council resolution to protect civilian protesters being killed by the Gaddafi regime.

The US played a support role in that operation. So Obama didn't invade Libya.

Mtcheeeeeeew, so why are they not protecting Civilians now that the general is going on a killing spree?
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by tck2000(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2020
eedimo:

Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by anonymous1759(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Devops:
No you have sense at all?? Sulemani has killed more innocent Americans than anyone on earth. Before he was anihilated. Try read up before spitting ignorance.

You're the ignorant one here. What about the innocent Muslim the Americans have been killing? Guess they're Goats. Better dilute your News from other source before you spew thrash here. Suliemani was a Terrorist yet ISIS are celebrating his death. You better wake up from slumber the western media has brainwashed you with lies.
Re: Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq by Devops: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

You're the ignorant one here. What about the innocent Muslim the Americans have been killing? Guess they're Goats. Better dilute your News from other source before you spew thrash here. Suliemani was a Terrorist yet ISIS are celebrating his death. You better wake up from slumber the western media has brainwashed you with lies.
Shut your ..... Cause you're empty upstairs. Go and look up the definition of a terrorist and come back later. So you will see how dumb you sound. People like you only think ISIS and Boko Haram are definitions of terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG / Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.