Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady (9660 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Birniwa:
Lol, I'm not surprised. That's what a supposed Holy Book has always been teaching to its blind followers
Did you just say the Bible teaches and exhorts what that man did? That bomb in your head is about to detonate.
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by TheSourcerer: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2020
AryEmber:
Did religion taught Africans that sex is sinful?
yes it did , confused us it's morality not to have sex
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, Please How much will it cost me to travel to Finland? I already have my valid passport.
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by JamletTv: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Do you needs wheat offal/bran for your animals?

Then we got answer to your question

At *Misturadey ventures* ,

We supply wheat offal in large quantity (Goldenpenny supplier)

*Wheat offal is a byproduct from wheat grain. It is used by livestock farmers inclusive of poultry, cattle rearers, sheep and goat rearers.*

It's available in bulk quantity.

50kg per bag.
Minimum order is 15 tons (300 bags)

It's cheap and delivery is fast.

we deliver to all 36 states across the country

Contact us on whatsapp by clicking the link below or better call us on *08034335700*

_Thanks for trusting us_

Contact us through https:///2348034335700?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20buy%20wheat%2C%20offal,
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
praizblog:
This is really serious.Wetin man no go see.

Popular Ghanian pastor demsotrates to his Church members how to have sex with one of his female members.

This has got a lot of people talking online after the viral video get its way online.

Watch the 18+ Video HERE

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/have-fun-its-not-a-sin-ghanian-pastor-demostrates-to-his-church-members-how-to-have-fun-on-altar/
wolf in sheep clothing end time pastor
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Many are Christians, only few are Disciples of Jesus...
Only few my sister, only few
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by Stillthebest: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
AryEmber:
Did religion taught Africans that sex is sinful?

Teach for the bolded

1 Like

Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by kilojoDesigns: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Heroclitus:
Na these people dey make atheists dey talk delusionally
Delusion and Atheism in the same sentence in defense of religion cry
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by AryEmber(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yes it did , confused us it's morality not to have sex
I find this hard to believe, I have often been told about how Yorubas eleviate virginity right from the beginning of time. Stuffs about white sheet and blood
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by AryEmber(f): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Stillthebest:

Teach for the bolded
Oops! Thanks.
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
AryEmber:
I find this hard to believe, I have often been told about how Yorubas eleviate virginity right from the beginning of time. Stuffs about white sheet and blood
never heard of it in Yoruba tradition and to be disflowered doesn't mean blood must come out , that's a shame to that tribe that practises such culture of women degradation and sub human treatment of the women folks
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by BetterMan247(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
inside life! that pastor must be high on Accra weed, all the females folks in his church must have received power of his anointing through his ultimate gbola! #YeyedeySmell

1 Like

Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by AryEmber(f): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
never heard of it in Yoruba tradition and to be disflowered doesn't mean blood must come out , that's a shame to that tribe that practises such culture of women degradation and sub human treatment of the women folks
Research on it, I believe many tribes have always frown on premarital sex. Call it whatever you want, that's your opinion.
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by TheSourcerer: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
AryEmber:
Research on it, I believe many tribes have always frown on premarital sex. Call it whatever you want, that's your opinion.
yes as you have yours
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by Birniwa(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Did you just say the Bible teaches and exhorts what that man did? That bomb in your head is about to detonate.

Your own has detonated already for not realizing that you've long been scammed all in the name of a religion called Christianity.

1 Like

Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by laribari(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonroxyII:
This is so cool cheesy

If you get small intelligence. You start marketing IQ as a motivational speaker then add bible to it. Gbam, You are a pastor and u start running shows as a MOG and Daddy GO. grin

Africans .... Gullible people !!

No!! it's those who thinks and says he is a pastor are the fools. It's not enough to carry bible, even Satan knows the scriptures. Does that make him a pastor?

Well, those yahoo pastors may be pastors (Shepard) but not of Christ unto salvation.

Okay, the nonsense he said now, can he show us where it is written in the bible about sex?

na side hustle him dey jare

1 Like

Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Omo it's true what they say oo.. Jesus is coming soon
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by tiyejoor: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Father please blow the trumpet, things are going out of hand shocked shocked shocked
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by forexcharacter(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why is she hiding it, if she feels is a good thing

1 Like

Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by bindukwe(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Was this a special or normal service?
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Birniwa:

Your own has detonated already for not realizing that you've long been scammed all in the name of a religion called Christianity.
It's understandable, people deem what they fail to understand as false, but your case is quite different. You seem very much like you haven't even tried to know what Christianity is about, yet you call it a scam. Bros, that time bomb in your head is ticking fast.
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why you always lieing
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by praizblog: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonroxyII:
This is so cool cheesy

If you get small intelligence. You start marketing IQ as a motivational speaker then add bible to it. Gbam, You are a pastor and u start running shows as a MOG and Daddy GO. grin

Africans .... Gullible people !!
lol

1 Like

Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by abumeinben(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aboks:
end time pastor

T - 1 pastor grin
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by Hussein01(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2020
don't mind people jare, Jesus Don died for yah sin
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by drezzyx(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2020
This is are d reasons why Jesus said it is finished.
Re: ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady by kiddkash(m): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2020
the man's name is counselor lutterodt. i enjoy watching him on tales from the powder room

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? / G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] / Nigerian Woman Spotted Bathing Her Husband In A Stream (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.