Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Story-episode One. - Twisted Fate (A True Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story-episode One. - Twisted Fate (A True Life Story) (264 Views)

STORY] My Virgin Story (episode 1-12) / Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy / My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story-episode One. - Twisted Fate (A True Life Story) by Ebenezer4God: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2020
TWISTED FATE
Episode one - Twisted fate (A true life story)
The room was silent like a grave yard, the rumbling of the air and screams can be heard, the darkness was thick that the knife cannot pierce through it. The only reflection that can be seen, is the little ray of light from the small opening through the window. She was gripped on the bed, unable to move her body or even shout as a strange figure emerge from the darkness with smiles on its face. She wanted to scream but was already powerless, she struggled and make attempt to stand but all proved abortive. As the figure moves nearer, everywhere became frozen as the cricket no longer makes any sound, even the monitoring lizard has ceased to move. The image of the moving creature was becoming clearer as it was moving closer to her on the bed. She was surprised as she saw the face of the figure and was able to mutter the word ..ma..ma..ma ( trying to shout)
Woman: Beatrice, Beatrice, Beatrice, how many times do I call you?
Beatrice : (she could not talk, all she does was to nod her head)
Woman: (comes nearer and touched her mouth) speak
Beatrice : ( with fear) mama, three times ma..ma
Woman : do you want to die untimely, are you daring me?
Beatrice : ( Shakes her head in the negative) No oo… Mmama (began to sweat profusely)
Woman: I warned you against marrying Julius, yet you went ahead and marry him, calling me a witch and all sort of unimaginable things.
Beatrice : (Began to shiver) I was been childish ma, I am sorry…ma..ma (began to stammer, it was Julius that said we must do the wedding.
Woman : (began to laugh)….aha aha aha , no problem, you are pregnant, isn’t it?
Beatrice : (shocked) yes…ess…ess ma,
Woman: why are you surprised, do you think I will not know, even if it is a day, I will know (continues to laugh)
Beatrice: ( Couldn’t believe her hears) how….do….yo…u
Woman : (stand up) am not here to help you exchange words or talk, am here to destroy the pregnancy.
Beatrice : Noo, mama, you can’t do this to me, please, I have always wanted this baby.
Woman: who are you to say that, you are going to lose this child, you can’t be married and also have a child. Impossible, you must choose one.
Beatrice: Noooo, you can do this to me, she screams until she woke up.
(Sweating profusely, she was the only one in the room,)
Beatrice : Jesus, it is a dream, but this is strange. (she made attempt to leave the bed with fear over her until she discovered blood on her legs)
Beatrice : (began to cry) Jesus, this is real, have lost this one again, what would I tell my husband….( she wept throughout the night till she fell asleep).
Please, like and share. Your comment is really important, Thanks.
Question : Do you think Beatrice lost the pregnancy due to the dream or fear. Will she overcome all this travails, who is the mama she was referring to in the dream, find out more in the next episode.
Note: Any resemblance of any character, names is just coincidence. Thanks.
To join follow fb #nollystarstory

(1) (Reply)

Losing Weight Can Help Improve Your Sex Experience / Tips On How To Choose A Life Partner And Be Happy / I Love You Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.