Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (8460 Views)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos) / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Gelnjola: 7:25pm On May 02, 2020
Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Full zip Download | Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy 2010 Album Download hq.
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy's gargantuan "All of the Lights" soundtracks the procession, with Kanye pleading, "Something wrong, I hold my head/ MJ gone, our nigga dead." The tribute marks another chapter in West's ongoing obsession with the King of Pop.

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://twitter.com/i/events/1257020360714838016

It follows a period of public and legal controversy for West, who retreated to a self-imposed exile in Hawaii in 2009 and recorded in a communal environment involving numerous contributing musicians and producers. Recorded mainly at Honolulu's Avex Recording Studio, additional sessions took place at Glenwood Place Studios in Burbank, California, and at Electric Lady Studios and Platinum Sound Recording Studios in New York City.

The balance is tenuous, but right now it's working to his advantage. On Twisted Fantasy, Kanye is crazy enough to truly believe he's the greatest out there. And, about a decade into his career, the hardworking perfectionist has gained the talent on the mic and in the control room to make a startlingly strong case for just that.

Artist: Kanye West
Album: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Year: 2010
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Dark Fantasy
02. Gorgeous (feat. Kid Cudi & Raekwon)
03. POWER
04. All Of The Lights (Interlude)
05. All Of The Lights
06. Monster (feat. Jay-Z & Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver)
07. So Appalled (feat. Jay-Z & Pusha T & Prynce Cy Hi & Swizz Beatz & RZA)
08. Devil In A New Dress (feat. Rick Ross)
09. Runaway (feat. Pusha T)
10. Hell Of A Life
11. Blame Game (feat. John Legend)
12. Lost In The World (feat. Bon Iver)
13. Who Will Survive In America
Re: Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Dobson43: 8:51pm On May 02, 2020
No link

(1) (Reply)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / If You Can't Guess Who This Is, Congrats You Are Going To Heaven / I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.