Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (68632 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by LindaUjuKen: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
KUTLWANOKGANYAG:
Too much mouth

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by marvin906(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
seborrhic:

Pls go back to your books.
This topic is beyond you.

young man go and help your mother to wash plates and stop acting like you know anything..
when you grow up you will understand the world better

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Cti28(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
marvin906:

oga if Israel couldn't conquer hezbollah is it the US that can't find it's way around the taliban that will face them or you think hezbollah is a new sect in the middle East..
Do you know how Hezbollah wages it's war? They hide behind Civilians and strike. The dig tunnels from Lebanon into Isreal and carry out their attack. It is just like the war between Israel and Hamas, were Hamas uses civilians as shield.

Secondly these people have an Ideology which is imersed in utter hatred for Isreal, any thing Western and Christianity which they pass unto the next generation. Despite hezbollahs strategy, Isreal has being able to keep them down

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by bluefilm: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sunnycliff:
I laugh in Swahili.
Whoever that loves Iran should tell them to swallow the humble pie, because America is battle ready with its allies against Iran.

Even Hezbollah's are not a powerful match against US forces.

How you take know say America is battle ready?

You be CIA abi EFCC?
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Brightest04(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Noise makers from the middleeast, they won't let us hear word this new year.Fight if you have the wit and stop your noises.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Akuruoulo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
THEY ARE ALL TOGETHERLY AFRAID .

NO MIND MY GRAMMAR OH
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by fortri: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
So those that will go and kill the US soldiers as claim by helsbolah will come back alive okay let us watch and see.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by marvin906(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cti28:

Do you know how Hezbollah wages it's war? They hide behind Civilians and strike. The dig tunnels from Lebanon into Isreal and carry out their attack. It is just like the war between Israel and Hamas, were Hamas uses civilians as shield.

Secondly these people have an Ideology which is imersed in utter hatred for Isreal, any thing Western and Christianity which they pass unto the next generation. Despite hezbollahs strategy, Isreal has being able to keep them down

Israel has been keeping them down for how many years Israel case is no different from the US and taliban and I won't call what Israel have now as victory over hezbollah you know what 2005 to 2006 was like for Israel in the hands of hezbollah..
and I know how hezbollah and it's likes operate thank God you know..
buh that hasn't answered my question what gives you guys so much confidence that the US army will wipe hezbollah out..

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by cybertron88: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
This hezbolah leader that hasn't made public appearance for over a year as a result of fear of isreali forces is here ranting over a dead terrorist. Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by perez100: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Which Hezbollah are you comparing with Israel? The Israeli army that entered Labenon in 2006 killing and destroying Labenese and Hezbollah before the world and Lebenese started shouting and pleading with Israel to stop. Since then Hezbollah never tried shit against Israel again because Israel warned them that next time they would level everybody completely. Research please.

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by ndcide(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Carlyboi:
You all keep talking as if the American military or their soldiers are invincible like they don’t get killed maimed or captured if those hezbollah guys wants to do it they would....of course they would have the most casualties and the America’s forces would later overwhelm them but that does not saying the US soldiers won’t go back to Washington in bodybags too...so make Una Chile with this American might and hype....you think their troops wanna die in some desert in Qatar or Lebanon?lol!and irrespective of who you align with on this issue the manner in which Soleimani was killed is saddening I mean he was ruthlessly killed...and this is a man who is very valuable to his country then some clowns come on here to say no they shouldn’t retaliate or mourn or avenge his death cos Donald trump and The CIA Just designated him a terrorist how ridiculous is that?would the US UK Germany Russia and that oppressive France take that lying down if one of their Top generals an invaluable military asset is killed like a chicken if the roles were reversed...should that be made into a universal law?so that’s how any enlightened and discerning mind would no if the action taking by Trump and the US military is right or wrong before supporting them blindly.....Lastly The US alongside their western cronies have toppled destabilized and destroyed nations and government more than all the terrorist groups in the world combined would ever come close Too...They’re simply bullies and oppressors and nothing else there evils travel and has its fingerprints from the Latin America to Asia far and the Middle East to the shores of Africa their atrocities can never be atoned considering its weight and gravity

I'm not from the south east. I doubt you are.

But did you write all these when Buhari declared IPOB a terrorist organization?

Just a thought ooo

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by marvin906(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
perez100:
Which Hezbollah are you comparing with Israel? The Israeli army that entered Labenon in 2006 killing and destroying Labenese and Hezbollah before the world and Lebenese started shouting and pleading with Israel to stop. Since then Hezbollah never tried shit against Israel again because Israel warned them that next time they would level everybody completely. Research please.

what are you saying nobody won the Lebanese war..
both claimed victory hezbollah even had the upper hand capturing Israel soldiers..
if we were to even be honest with ourselves hezbollah won that war..
which left a bitter taste in Israel mouth

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by 21cents: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Abrezzy99:
With this incident I've seen how brainwashed Nigerians are. All they know about the world is what the USA wants to show them. Most people commenting have never heard of or seen most of the people that are been talked about. All they know is what they see in movies. U just wonder why they've not still attacked North Korea. I've always been suspicious of this white bastards. The Shia militaias and the Kurds where the only people that confronted ISIS when they were matching on Bagdad and kirkuk after the American trained Iraqi army fled. The Iranians adviced nd assisted this militias. America just want to contain the influence of Iran in the middle East and nothing more.
. bros you really did your homework well. you Sabi international politics wella. I'm tired of arguing with these US-media brainwashed dingbats on NL.. US media will only tell you what they want you to know.

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Zimmermann(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Idaytesj29:

These people don't do open war fare, and they don't respond when you expect. Guerilla warfare is what they do and they will strike when America is I'll prepared and not expecting, remember 9/11?

But why is the incident not regarded as a terror attack? Why are you guys praising USA instead of cautioning her.

If the Iranian Army chief believed to have done anything wrong, the US should charge him to the ICC and let his faith be decided by the world.

Imagine, Buratai is bombed cos Nigeria is trying to acquire Atomic Energy or weapons. Won't you consider that a step taken too far?

Its a severe disregard to the sovereignty of a state, and the international community should frown at it and not praise it.
This kind of reckless foreign actions is what has created crisis and the so called "Terror Groups" around the world especially Middle East.

He who lives in glass house should not throw stones.

By the time, these terrorist will respond, Trump might even be long forgotten as the President of US and some innocent american citizens will be victims of his hasty and unintelligent actions.

Don't let religious bigotry blind you, America is wrong on this and is not a saint country. They are as guilty as the so called terrorist nations.
At least thank you for acknowledging that they're terrorists.

Now, using your analogy, if buratai, outside his duties as Nigerian army chief, openly and covertly support terrorist organizations that kill, maim and pose security threat to the citizens and interests of a foreign country, he has become a terrorist! And the concerned foreign country will be justified to take him out in self-preservation and self-defence. As a matter of fact, that is the foreign country's primary responsibility to its citizens. PERIOD!

Ps: It will suicidal for any terror attack on US the magnitude of 9/11 or even half as close, to be linked to Iran...lol...they can't be that stewpid bro
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by perez100: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let Hezbollah try nonsense again. When Israeli army were dealing with Hamas, why didn"t they strike Israel? They knew Israel was trying to involve them and destroy them. So, they wrapped themselves one corner.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by philip0906(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
oluwaahmed:

[s]There are no allies in support of US. In fact Saudi Arabia and UK are playing a peaceful role and would be the last person to join america in a war. Do u really think the war will be fought in Iran? The war will be fought in the middle east to the levante and sahel. The allies know this and they know they can't win a war being fought in the middle east. Ask yourself this, did America win the war in Afghan against the Taliban? What about the one in somalia? In Libya was their Ambassador not killed? In Niger, 4 USASF were killed when they came under ambush from terrorist that if not for French legion that came to their rescue many of them would have been killed. What about in Syria where their special forces had to abandon their post and run away when turkey started bombing Kurdistan? What about the US naval fleet where all the sailors were captured by IRAN during their clandestine mission? I just pity US troops in those locations. They will come under heavy attack from all rogue elements in the whole of middle east and many of dem would have died just because Donald trump doesn't want to be impeached[/s].
Make we hear word Ahmed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by marvin906(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
perez100:
Let Hezbollah try nonsense again. When Israeli army were dealing with Hamas, why didn"t they strike Israel? They knew Israel was trying to involve them and destroy them. So, they wrapped themselves one corner.

let me hear word..
why didn't Israel wipe them.out in Lebanon..
if not for the UN Israel was loosing the war Against hezbollah
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Gracejeri(f): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Africa is gonna be the happening place.. After these two wars.

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by perez100: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
@Marvin, I was in Labenon in 2006 and all of us were panicking because Israel really destroyed the cities and was ready to level the entire country. Even Lebenese cannot advise Hezbollah to try Israel again.

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by kareemkamil(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Over entitled babies. You kill Christians directly and through proxies everyday in the name of your religion, you sponsor terrorist groups all over the world and Obama pats you on the back and gives you billion in aid - Trump kills one of your guys and you start crying like babies. I don't blame you, it's Westerners I blame - they condone your attitude for too long.

Na u deliver the billion's na
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by sexiestharam(f): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Guestlander:

So many kids on Nairaland. You think this is a kind of street fight?
Ok Adult.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by SenecaTheYonger: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
kareemkamil:

Na u deliver the billion's na

Yeah, personally.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by SenecaTheYonger: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
lol, that drawing
Gracejeri:
Africa is gonna be the happening place.. After these two wars.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Nnannapat(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
I wonder how some guys are just turning facts upside down, that Hezbollah dealt a blow to Isreal in 2006 war.
The war left over 500+ Hezbollah fighters dead and over 1000+ Lebanese civilians, remember that Hezbollah was launching rockets from densely populated areas and when IDF geo tag and try to clean up they will consider the enormous collateral damages and they will abort.
If Hezbollah knew that they have come of age, let them build a base at the plains of Golan Height just like ISIS did at Mosul back then, and then test the might of IDF.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by BiafraforTrump: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
God will deal with all terrorists all over the world, I thank God Almighty for America and Israel and by the special grace of God Biafra will also join them in the league of terrorist crushers....

Islam means terror.

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by MOVIC6: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wizzz1:
The way forward is soft diplomacy. Obama used this and achieved his objectives, unfortunately Trump is too crude for soft diplomacy. America may win the war but they will lose middle east. everyone will soon turn against them.

who will turn against them
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Raymond76990: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
see below
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Ajibade123(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
All these ones are just making foolish mouth they should strike first
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by MOVIC6: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
noise
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by israelmao(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Empty bluff
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Carlyboi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
ndcide:

I'm not from the south east. I doubt you are.

But did you write all these when Buhari declared IPOB a terrorist organization?

Just a thought ooo
. Well this isn’t bout Ipob and Buhari as you can see so I won’t like to comment on that
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by newsgerian: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
How come Islam has so many terror group ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance / Tiffany Trump, To Marry Lagos-Bred Fiancé, Michael Boulous This Weekend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.