Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (68513 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by ndcide(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Carlyboi:
. In what sense pls what’s my business with Buhari and Igbos proscription and what exactly has that got todo with the US killing a single man Soleimani an Iranian General and designating him a terrorist afterward no correlation pls!so if you don’t know the background to this issue pls don’t mix things up...plus I don’t wanna talk bout iPob and Buhari brouhaha cos I ain’t interested in talk bout it not for lack of arguments to advance in favor or against,QED!comprendre?

You are so emotional about suleimani. That's fine. Learn to interrogate what you believe.

I part of you, rises when you do so.

Both cases could have something in common. Especially from the reactions I read on this forum. Yours inclusive.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ekpeitut:
These Iranians should just shut it. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder.

The Iraq war more than 4000 American soldiers were killed and over 31000 America soldiers injured. Who is to blame for this you have Isis on one hand you have Iran on the other hand. Both of these two groups they do not care how many people you kill. A good example look at the Vietnam War the North Koreans ware ready to sacrifice 1000 of their soldiers just to kill one American soldier. Millions of North Koreans soldiers were killed but they did not care. While on the other hand buy time American lost forty thousand soldiers the pack their things and run away. That is the type of warfare we Face today.

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by alphaNomega: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wizzz1:
The way forward is soft diplomacy. Obama used this and achieved his objectives, unfortunately Trump is too crude for soft diplomacy. America may win the war but they will lose middle east. everyone will soon turn against them.

To leave who in charge?

Would you prefer a Russia-dominated world power or a Chinese one? Pick your poison.

Obama was in-charge to gradually degrade and destroy the legacy of the USA as a world power. Trump's method is the only language these terrorist blockheads understand, not diplomacy!
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by alphaNomega: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
YoungLionken:
The mouth making is becoming too much from Iran and their sympathizers. Action they say, speaks louder than voice.

They're no match for America. They should dare and see themselves with 72 virgins in hell.

I can now see the reason Buhari detained Elzakzy for long,the shiites are nothing but terrorists, their sunni bloodas too.

The world is damn tired of Islam.

Islam will never rule the world,no matter how hard they try!

If islam is the only religion in the world, I would become an atheist.

The post below defines President Donald Trump,me and some others...

You can say this everyday of the week and not once would you be wrong!
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by alphaNomega: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
sexiestharam:
Iran is fighting an audio war. They have been shouting since Friday yet no show. Are they afraid?

Lol

Dem get audio $80m for bounty.

Country wey never see better thing give her citizens, na $80m dem get for Donald Trump bounty.

I wish they would strike back so we can finally eliminate them from the face of this earth.

2 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by AreaFada2: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
lekzy116:
Una just dey shout up and down.
Is even better for your action to speak rather than allow your mouth do the job.

I wonder o.

We nor hear fiam from Trump, a man who normally talks a lot, before he took action.

Anyway a terrorist's job is to threaten anyhow. shocked shocked
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by punisha: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
You and your entire lineage are fools and will die in foolery. Uncircumcised miserable baastard.

profbayo:

you are then a fool for saying what u don't know
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by samnoco: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
alizma:
E don set.
Set wetin, empty threat, Saddam called his own the mother of all battles, but it became the mother of all defeats,. Iran Irsq and thier likes cannot stand only the US not to talk of NATO forces. And they know it.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Cti28(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
marvin906:

what's not true..
in 2006 Israel lebanon war took place caused by hezbollah cross border raid..
a war which the UN had to step in
And what was the aftermath of the cross border?
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Lugianostar(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Some guts aren't suppose to be displayed!!!
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by tyup(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wizzz1:
The way forward is soft diplomacy. Obama used this and achieved his objectives, unfortunately Trump is too crude for soft diplomacy. America may win the war but they will lose middle east. everyone will soon turn against them.

Did anyone ever loved the US before??
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by seagulsntrawler: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
There are too many ignorant people on this forum (and Nigeria in general) who like making comments on what they know absolutely nothing about when they should have confined themselves and their opinion to watching BBnaija and listening to soundtracks of wasted generations. Many people commenting here have absolutely no idea what the reckless act of DJT is going to cause the US in the ME. Nasrallah knows what he is talking about and the folks in occupied Palestine will certainly take note of his threats. For those still in doubt about the prowess and abilities of Hezzbolah, the link below should suffice. If war is politics in another form, Israel failed to achieve all her objectives and Ehud Olmert had to resign after the war.

3 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Carlyboi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
ndcide:

You are so emotional about suleimani. That's fine. Learn to interrogate what you believe.

I part of you, rises when you do so.

Both cases could have something in common. Especially from the reactions I read on this forum. Yours inclusive.
Emotional in what sense?so I should be unconcerned and unsympathetic when someone’s body is shattered killed from a drone strike simply cos the US says he’s a terrorist?I am not interested in doing further exchanges bout don’t quote me further!fyi the two situations are totally unrelated...!
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by McFAI(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by seagulsntrawler: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
There are too many ignorant people on this forum (and Nigeria in general) who like making comments on what they know absolutely nothing about when they should confine themselves and their opinion to watching BBnaija and listening to soundtracks of wasted generations. Many people commenting here have no idea what the reckless act of DJT is going to cause the US in the ME. Nasrallah knows what he is talking about and the folks in occupied Palestine will certainly take note of his threats. For those still in doubt about the prowess and abilities of Hezzbolah, the link below should suffice. If war is politics in another form, Israel failed to achieve all her objectives and Ehud Olmert had to resign after the war.

As for those ranting that the US is going to wipe out Iran, they are not aware that Israel is hostage to over 80,000 guided missiles from this group and they have vowed that an attack on Iran means an attack on the fake juice. It implies total destruction of the entire middle East and the liberation of Palestine from the thieving fake juice. Imagine the kind of damage that will be wrought on weak countries like the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bharain, Kuwait, Israel and Qatar when the sh!t hits the fan. With a rich and proud history, Iran has faced worse Barbarians than the US before, and will remain standing nuclear weapon or not.

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Awoo88: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
people wen no get brain. you kill one dem kill 10. where the sense dey for that one
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Tomide007: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jochabed:
Iran will be wiped off the map if they don't thread carefully.
How, the US will kill 90 million people by sending nuclear bombs?
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Stanzar7: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]noise makers
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Awoo88: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
seagulsntrawler:
There are too many ignorant people on this forum (and Nigeria in general) who like making comments on what they know absolutely nothing about when they should confine themselves and their opinion to watching BBnaija and listening to soundtracks of wasted generations. Many people commenting here have no idea what the reckless act of DJT is going to cause the US in the ME. Nasrallah knows what he is talking about and the folks in occupied Palestine will certainly take note of his threats. For those still in doubt about the prowess and abilities of Hezzbolah, the link below should suffice. If war is politics in another form, Israel failed to achieve all her objectives and Ehud Olmert had to resign after the war.

As for those ranting that the US is going to wipe out Iran, they are not aware that Israel is hostage to over 80,000 guided missiles from this group and they have vowed that an attack on Iran means an attack on the fake juice. It implies total destruction of the entire middle East and the liberation of Palestine from the thieving fake juice. Imagine the kind of damage that will be wrought on weak countries like the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bharain, Kuwait, Israel and Qatar when the sh!t hits the fan. With a rich and proud history, Iran has faced worse Barbarians than the US before, and will remain standing nuclear weapon or not.
Your type will be the first to shout human right abuse. calling on UN and other western world not to keep quiet
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by factwriter(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
sexiestharam:
Iran is fighting an audio war. They have been shouting since Friday yet no show. Are they afraid?

No show, Uh? Yet the US hasn't had a good sleep since the whole episode began.

Maybe they are just being unnecessarily worried.

Appears you are in the know better than this superpower called America
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by seagulsntrawler: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awoo88:

Your type will be the first to shout human right abuse. calling on UN and other western world not to keep quiet
The UN is a toothless bulldog and the criminal entities you support have no regard for International laws and human right. If the US does, it wouldn't have carried out the shameful and cowardly act of killing QS, when he had an appointment with the PM of Iraq the following day to deescalate the situation and at the behest of the criminally unhinged US.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by seagulsntrawler: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awoo88:
people wen no get brain. you kill one dem kill 10. where the sense dey for that one
It is something you will never understand. They take honor and pride to die for their religion, home and country especially when they are under oppression from morally bankrupt and repugnant characters. Sadly, the concept of martyrdom is a honorable act to Shiites, which I don't expect many Nigerians to grasp. Mind you, this conflict is not a moslem Vs. Christian thing (which many narrow-minded folks have reduced it to in Nigeria), it goes far deeper than that. At the root of it is an empire in decline, and the emergence of a multi-polar world led by China and Russia along with Iran and other freedom loving country.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Splendor27: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Don't touch an american ooo
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by marvin906(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
HBB1:

Pls tell us how Hezbollah won the war?
By capturing Israelis Soldiers?
Come on!

they had the upper hand..
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Awoo88: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
seagulsntrawler:

The UN is a toothless bulldog and the criminal entities you support have no regard for International laws and human right. If the US does, it wouldn't have carried out the shameful and cowardly act of killing QS, when he had an appointment with the PM of Iraq the following day to deescalate the situation and at the behest of the criminally unhinged US.
The guy is the head of an organisation that calls itself " force against Jeruselam ". An army unit that support non state actors. Mr man, that man was aterrorist and he deserves to die
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Mjpem23(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sunnycliff:
I laugh in Swahili.
Whoever that loves Iran should tell them to swallow the humble pie, because America is battle ready with its allies against Iran.

Even Hezbollah's are not a powerful match against US forces.

and you think Russia, China and South Korea will not back Iran up.
Don’t you know that US get plenty enemies in Europe and Asia.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by marvin906(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cti28:
So what was the aftermath of the cross border raid?

isreal bombing Lebanon
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by seagulsntrawler: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awoo88:

The guy is the head of an organisation that calls itself " force against Jeruselam ". An army unit that support non state actors. Mr man, that man was aterrorist and he deserves to die

I don't think you've ever heard his name before the orange-haired dotard murdered him. He led the fight against ISIS in Iraq and Syria (acknowledged by many US military officers, and he was not a terrorist when he assisted the US against the Talibans about 19 years ago. The utter and shameful attempt by ignorant folks and the US criminals to label him a terrorist is falling apart each passing day. Neither Trump nor anybody in the US will ever be mourned the way people trooped out for him when their miserable lives finally end in ignominy. Going by your logic the US government that supports non state actors like alqaeda and ISIS, are terrorists too, abi?
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by billyG(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cti28:

I think u are the one who needs more research on hezbollah
It is not that israel can't wipe them off,they flee & wail even b4 d battle start,those bunches of cowards always use human shield forcing nursing mothers & children strapped to their back to stop bullets.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by timesup234: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
marvin906:

what are you saying nobody won the Lebanese war..
both claimed victory hezbollah even had the upper hand capturing Israel soldiers..
if we were to even be honest with ourselves hezbollah won that war..
which left a bitter taste in Israel mouth
why do u bother answering dese mugus? Their brain is damaged and faulty from too much western media propaganda. U keep talking about 2006, Hezbollah long defeated Israel between 1982 to 2000..In 2006 Hezbollah defeated Israel in every face to face battle. In the next war Hezbollah will invade Northern Israel and turn it into a graveyard while Tel Aviv burns..listen to this bastard already distancing himself from Trump due to fright of Hezbollah missiles coming to Tel Aviv soon

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-israel-soleimani

2 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by maximizer61(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
bet9ja don come again
iran vs usa

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by billyG(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
marvin906:

I ask again if the US can't defeat the taliban in Afghanistan the Same US that are pleading for a peace treaty with the Taliban what makes you think they can do anything to hezbollah same people Israel wants nothing to do with..
or are you forgetting what they did to Israel
They did nothing to istrael,I pitied Lebanon b/c istrael burnt down Lebanon while chasing those rats called Hezbollah... only for few surviving rats to emerge from their holes jubilating thanking Allah d merciful for surviving istraeli fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee / Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.