Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (68527 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by ndcide(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Carlyboi:
. Well this isn’t bout Ipob and Buhari as you can see so I won’t like to comment on that

You really don't have to comment on it.

I've passed the message. It also goes to others for consideration.

Sometimes, we need to be honest with ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Perkins2018: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Yoruba Muslim.You are a disgrace to we the real yoruba...I am optimistic you will receive sense one day. Hope is not lost on you

God punish you okoro ritualist.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by posty56: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cti28:

Do you know how Hezbollah wages it's war? They hide behind Civilians and strike. The dig tunnels from Lebanon into Isreal and carry out their attack. It is just like the war between Israel and Hamas, were Hamas uses civilians as shield.

Secondly these people have an Ideology which is imersed in utter hatred for Isreal, any thing Western and Christianity which they pass unto the next generation. Despite hezbollahs strategy, Isreal has being able to keep them down
lol what pple don't no is that those militia use civilians building to carry out their attack therefore preventing israel,those guys are not strong all they do is to seek UN sympathy
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by marvin906(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
perez100:
@Marvin, I was in Labenon in 2006 and all of us were panicking because Israel really destroyed the cities and was ready to level the entire country. Even Lebenese cannot advise Hezbollah to try Israel again.

who called the cease fire.
who was winning the war
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by profbayo: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
punisha:
shocked
The list of these chest beaters coming out to threaten US is becoming endless...

Only Ipob army will defeat the cowards.
(nobody should ask me what I mean me I don't know either.)
Why the plenty noise making?
Why not act first and see if Iran will still remain on the face of the earth.
you are then a fool for saying what u don't know

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Cti28(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
marvin906:

Israel has been keeping them down for how many years Israel case is no different from the US and taliban and I won't call what Israel have now as victory over hezbollah you know what 2005 to 2006 was like for Israel in the hands of hezbollah..
and I know how hezbollah and it's likes operate thank God you know..
buh that hasn't answered my question what gives you guys so much confidence that the US army will wipe hezbollah out..
The bolded not true.
The least Hezbollah could do is to look for soft targets. Hezbollah is strengh lies in their Ideology, they transfer this to children at a very tender age. Destroy this ideology and you have them destroyed.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by donprinyo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
U just bring israeli soldier into dis matter
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by fredoooooo: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Na talk dem sabi grin
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sunnycliff:
I laugh in Swahili.
Whoever that loves Iran should tell them to swallow the humble pie, because America is battle ready with its allies against Iran.

Even Hezbollah's are not a powerful match against US forces.

Hezbollah aren't even an actual state lol. They are overeaching. Where they stand a chance is if USA tries to occupy them. Iran is much too vast and relatively well organized. Then it's asymmetric warfare mode till the US cant accomplish any further, usually intangible goals. After which u start hearing "we defeated USA".

Meanwhile they head back to north carolina and Virginia etc while u r surrounded by rubble and ruin. Holding rallies and burning American flags. Same cycle.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
alizma:
E don set.

no call anybody for your sango iran

enjoy am alone
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Pentasoft1978: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
is this animal just seeing American soldiers in the middle East. they have be there all these while. why did U not send them back in coffins . Saddam Hussein made better noise than this, at the end he was living in a hole.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by marvin906(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cti28:

The bolded not true.
The least Hezbollah could do is to look for soft targets. Hezbollah is strengh lies in their Ideology, they transfer this to children at a very tender age. Destroy this ideology and you have them destroyed.

what's not true..
in 2006 Israel lebanon war took place caused by hezbollah cross border raid..
a war which the UN had to step in
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by paix(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
mikaelzX:
Allies aligning
The alignment.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
The problem with Nigerians is massive illiteracy and empty vessel. Already with the Iranian general killed America has lost Iraq. The Iraqi Parliament has told American Forces to leave the country. War is not about how many people you kill but what land you occupy. How many soldiers have America lost in Iraq and Afghanistan more than 4000. This Force Barack Obama to pull a lot of troops out of both of the countries. Yes America will level Iran but the aftermath when American soldiers start dropping everyday there will be protests all over America. You forgot the Vietnam war the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war protest was the one which made American lose this was at home. No American father which his son is in the military wants to see his son coming back in a body bag especially died in another man's land. In the last 15 years America has not had any success Victory in any war. From Mexican drug dealers and drug cartels in South America to Middle East Africa and the whole world. Once the wall is more than 10 years and American soldiers start retaining in body bags there will be protests all over cities in America

2 Likes

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Carlyboi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
ndcide:

You really don't have to comment on it.

I've passed the message. It also goes to others for consideration.

Sometimes, we need to be honest with ourselves.
. In what sense pls what’s my business with Buhari and Igbos proscription and what exactly has that got todo with the US killing a single man Soleimani an Iranian General and designating him a terrorist afterward no correlation pls!so if you don’t know the background to this issue pls don’t mix things up...plus I don’t wanna talk bout iPob and Buhari brouhaha cos I ain’t interested in talk bout it not for lack of arguments to advance in favor or against,QED!comprendre?
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by bubu2019: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Coldie:
Islam should stand together, its time for northern Nigeria to show us all the sharia they practise up north, them carry Islam for head pass Saudi Arabia.

By reacting to the US attack
Gbam

seconded

make buhari give them free visa
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Charly68: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Hehehehehehe.
Number 53 on Trump's hit list just identified himself grin grin
He can't hide for long
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by HBB1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
oluwaahmed:

There are no allies in support of US. In fact Saudi Arabia and UK are playing a peaceful role and would be the last person to join america in a war. Do u really think the war will be fought in Iran? The war will be fought in the middle east to the levante and sahel. The allies know this and they know they can't win a war being fought in the middle east. Ask yourself this, did America win the war in Afghan against the Taliban? What about the one in somalia? In Libya was their Ambassador not killed? In Niger, 4 USASF were killed when they came under ambush from terrorist that if not for French legion that came to their rescue many of them would have been killed. What about in Syria where their special forces had to abandon their post and run away when turkey started bombing Kurdistan? What about the[b] US naval fleet [/b]where all the sailors were captured by IRAN during their clandestine mission? I just pity US troops in those locations. They will come under heavy attack from all rogue elements in the whole of middle east and many of dem would have died just because Donald trump doesn't want to be impeached.

Do you know what a naval fleet means?! undecided
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by MickzyDonald: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Sunnycliff:
I laugh in Swahili.
Whoever that loves Iran should tell them to swallow the humble pie, because America is battle ready with its allies against Iran.

Even Hezbollah's are not a powerful match against US forces.
Abeg u and who
Where Nigeria won stand for the war
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Cousin9999: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
West Asia is demonic.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
HBB1:

Do you know what a naval fleet means?! undecided

I see you do not really understand War with all the naval Fleet what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan if you want to conquer a country you need boots on the ground. A country like Iran they don't care even if you kill 30 or 40 million they are ready to die. That is what Americans are not ready to do. Look at the last war between Hezbollah and Israel. How many hundreds of thousands or millions of people were killed Hezbollah does not care. They use the killing of their own people as a benefit
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Yorubasaredogs: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Hehehehehehe.
Number 53 on Trump's hit list just identified himself grin grin
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by HBB1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
marvin906:

what are you saying nobody won the Lebanese war..
both claimed victory hezbollah even had the upper hand capturing Israel soldiers..
if we were to even be honest with ourselves hezbollah won that war..
which left a bitter taste in Israel mouth

Pls tell us how Hezbollah won the war?

By capturing Israelis Soldiers?

Come on!
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Ekpeitut: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
These Iranians should just shut it. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
We all will end in a coffin,if we are lucky;but with Jesus it's a corridor to bliss.Seek Him today though He is a breath away.
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Skillsnigeria: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
So this agbesumobi (terrorist) is still alive, since all this years wey the idiot don dey brag about attacking isreal.have not seen a tangible attack from his terrorist group,even ordinary PKK ,janbala terrorist group are better than them
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by sharpwriter(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
aimuan:
That sex tape is not fake anyway. I watched it about 2years ago.but I don't understand why is not on the internet again. But that guy posting the picture here is a lunatic, he need help.

The s*x tape must be from a movie... I don't think it's real
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
SAYYED HASSAN NASRELLAH LIVES IN A RAT HOLE IN FEAR OF ASSASSINATION BY ISRAELI IDF AND CAN BOAST THE WAY HE LIKES. SADDAM HUSSEIN OF IRAQ BOASTED THESAME WAY BEFORE GULF WAR,ONLY TO END UP IN A RAT HOLE WHEN THE CHIPS WERE DOWN.

1 Like

Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by HBB1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I see you do not really understand War with all the naval Fleet what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan if you want to conquer a country you need boots on the ground. A country like Iran they don't care even if you kill 30 or 40 million they are ready to die. That is what Americans are not ready to do. Look at the last war between Hezbollah and Israel. How many hundreds of thousands or millions of people were killed Hezbollah does not care. They use the killing of their own people as a benefit

Blah blah...blah!

I only asked if he understands what a naval fleet is.

Do you mind telling what happend in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Adeevah(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let it all start abeg....

I am tired of threats.....audio threats
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Merimental(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
tolexy007:
Audio threat undecided

True word. Evil democrats
Re: Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins by Cti28(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
marvin906:

what's not true..
in 2006 Israel lebanon war took place caused by hezbollah cross border raid..
a war which the UN had to step in
So what was the aftermath of the cross border raid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee / Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.