Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East (23591 Views)

We Badly Need Regional Government / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by YorubaNinja: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
ogundeleai:

ookare, omoluabi. odua agbewa ooooo...it's a known fact wipe Esin iwaju ni teyin unwo sare

Ase e!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Dpaulie(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Copy cats.....I'm just kidding oooh!!!
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by danot1030: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Yorubas always leads and Igbos follows

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by shugabasbn: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let go back to regional and parliamentary system of government instead of these benign security ways of securing live and properties.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
YorubaNinja:

Olofo! Arrogant Mofo!
stronzo!!!
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by tiyejoor: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
wailers
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by wellmax(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
northvietnam:
we already have way back , during the war and after war (Massob and Biafran secret service that NK establishes the whole nation was shouting Treason).

In what capacity did he establish them.

The SW governors did it with the approval of the NSA office.

Learn to do things the right way.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Zeinymira(f): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
ori e ti gbale who is namadi kanu to create a security apparatus ?
Even a nigeria governor can't do it except he approach ONSA office and get approval.

Lmao grin
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by wowcatty: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Igbos did all that and the rest of Nigeria put up with it, so you can't blame them for that and still can't be held hostage. If igbos want regional security or secession, it's within their rights to do so as long as they don't trample on other people to get there. Nigeria is a slave of the past because they chose to, you can't hold others hostage and expect yourself to be free. What is the purpose of having a security force without being able to get weapons? The north has weapons, Yoruba should get their if they haven't already and igbos have rights to their own weapons too and that's what will bring about much needed respect among the nations of Nigeria. A Yoruba proverb says 'you keep a lunatic at home because of the one outside' so there will always be a match.

isthatso:

No northerner is going to approve an armed pseudo security organization for a region that has since independence has either used it's possession of arms or control of security apparatus to either stage coups in order to dominate others or attempt secession especially at a time when unity is fragile and secession calls in that region are high. This is the reason why certain people are not trusted with the head of our armed forces or the presidency.

Nigeria is still a slave of the events of 1966 and the civil war. Failure to understand this is a failure to understand the dynamics of Nigeria and why things happen the way they do.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Maliqcious: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hotfreez:
If we tell them Yorubas are more mentally advanced than them, they would start shouting and crying. Now, their youths are asking their brain dead leaders to copy Yorubas.

I have said it here severally that the only way Igboland can be developed is for Yorubas to colonise Igboland and then install former Yoruba Governors as the Sole administrators of South Eastern Nigeria.
Wettin U gain now? U think U making sense now?
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Kennyswagzz: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Anambralstson:

Most of you from West lack common sense, virtually all the states in Southeast have Vigilant Group, in Anambra AVG is very common they are licensed to carry pump action, they started during Peter Obi's tenure,same with Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo
abi you well? Even here in Edo state, there is vigilantee
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Johans1991: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
ludd2018:

Una good morning. When the man who saw Tommorrow Nnandi kanu came up BSS to protect our land you guys called for his head .
he did not follow the due process
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Congrats321(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
So the key to Nigeria unity is oil and gas
raumdeuter:

Which oil dey Southeast wey pass what's in the Southwest

How about SE leave Nigeria without taking any part of SS with them
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by LabDNA: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
isthatso:

No northerner is going to approve an armed pseudo security organization for a region that has since independence has either used it's possession of arms or control of security apparatus to either stage coups in order to dominate others or attempt secession especially at a time when unity is fragile and secession calls in that region are high. This is the reason why certain people are not trusted with the head of our armed forces or the presidency.

Nigeria is still a slave of the events of 1966 and the civil war. Failure to understand this is a failure to understand the dynamics of Nigeria and why things happen the way they do.

Mr musilimi, if you don"t trust them, why insist on staying under the same flag with them? Why oppose their quest for seperation?
This why some of you die untimely with your hate briming with devilish hate. There are more than 60 million Igbos world over. Some are even elected by white people to lead them in Poland, Italy, Canada, US, UK.
They are waxing from strenght whether you like it or not.

Hateful musilimi aka 'awo shoe bi lie', go and die if you want to. grin
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by LabDNA: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
adekolaelect:
Brain dead !!!! Must you die with KANU ?what was the reasonable ideas KANU brought than Insult,Hatred,ethnic bigot, Violence Instigating words and Illegal recruitment of his personal security which doesn't recognised by the law of the land ? It is like your brain need modem before it starts work.

What has Kanu said that is not true. Tell us.
Why do you hate him, even though he even really enjoys your hate as it gives him the fuel he needs to keep telling you the truth.

There is no Biafran leader you yorubas do not hate, Ojukwu spoke yoruba more than he spoke Ibo, yet you hated him. Uwazurike never mentioned yoruba through out his time with MASSOB, but you simian monkeys enjoyed seeing his supporters arrested, humiliated, jailed extra-judicially. You mocked and hated him too.

Now Kanu have studied the situation and understood that your hate is simply fuelled by jealousy and separation anxiety which is suffered mainly by dogs? Are yoruba dogs if I may ask?

Why the hate for a people who just want to be on their own?
Do a personal reflection and answer the question honestly.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by LabDNA: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hotfreez:
If we tell them Yorubas are more mentally advanced than them, they would start shouting and crying. Now, their youths are asking their brain dead leaders to copy Yorubas.

I have said it here severally that the only way Igboland can be developed is for Yorubas to colonise Igboland and then install former Yoruba Governors as the Sole administrators of South Eastern Nigeria.

But the same Igbos are being elected in Poland, Italy, UK, US, Germany Canada, by white people. How come yorubas are not achieving the same feat if you are as advanced as you pose?
How many yorubas have been elected in Poland, Italy as politicians

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by LabDNA: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
wellmax:

In what capacity did he establish them.

The SW governors did it with the approval of the NSA office.

Learn to do things the right way.

Yorubas are late comers on this issue. Eastern states have had active Vigilante group with weapons keeping the region.

Isiguzoro the idiotic ohaneze youth who is almost 50 years of age, just wants to make unneccesary noise.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Lisaint(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Who are those that are employed under Amotekun?
How were they Employed
Is it the normal police or what?
Who's gonna be funding them?
Remember what happened to joint ownership ventures like LAUTECH
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by ludd2018: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
eduman365:

Does that even make sense to you? Using the Biafra name for a security outfit in Nigeria when you are aware of the history of this country regarding Biafra and u call that wisdom? This just shows how ignorant some of you guys can be.

Nnamdi Kaduna is coming to create everything for you. Just wait and be patient...

Na your opinion . We are Biafrans as u 're oduduwa or arewa . The earlier u understand that the name Biafra has come to stay the better for u
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Take it easy... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by wellmax(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
LabDNA:

Yorubas are late comers on this issue. Eastern states have had active Vigilante group with weapons keeping the region.

Isiguzoro the idiotic ohaneze youth who is almost 50 years of age, just wants to make unneccesary noise.

Always playing the tribal card

Bye

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by LabDNA: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
wellmax:

Always playing the tribal card

Bye

Yes, you will attack me for reacting, but glue your eyes with amala ball to the provocation of your yoruba brothers who are the primary instigators on this thread.

Typical yoruba.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
LabDNA:

Mr musilimi, if you don"t trust them, why insist on staying under the same flag with them? Why oppose their quest for seperation?
This why some of you die untimely with your hate briming with devilish hate. There are more than 60 million Igbos world over. Some are even elected by white people to lead them in Poland, Italy, Canada, US, UK.
They are waxing from strenght whether you like it or not.

Hateful musilimi aka 'awo shoe bi lie', go and die if you want to. grin

what makes you think I am a muslim and what does this have to do with being a muslim? use your brain!!

i am not saying i agree with the position, I am just telling you this is the reality, dont shoot the messenger. Personally I feel the fear of the igbos seceeding has done too much damage to us as a country and they should be alllowed to go if they want to. I also feel it actually is not in their interests to seceede, but to continue to hold the country to bondage because they are fearful of secesion is what has turned us into the poverty capital of the world.

but to pretend that our political structure is not based on the fall out of events of 1966-70 is to bury your head in the sand!!

Let me put it this way, You are very qualified for a job, every time there is an opening you apply but you are always unsuccessful, yet you see less qualified people getting employed, you keep wondering why? Now somebody is telling you that the boss of that company has longstanding beef with your father and therefore will never employ you no matter how qualified you are. Instead of you to be grateful that you have someone who have given you an insight into your predicament, you are busy throwing insuklts! Would you rather not know and keep wasting your time banging on a door that will never open or would you rather know the reason why the door never opens so you can try a different door or means from that which you have tried and tried and never delivered results?

I feel ou can only solve a problem when you actually know what the problem is .
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by wellmax(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
LabDNA:

Yes, you will attack me for reacting, but glue your eyes with amala ball to the provocation of your yoruba brothers who are the primary instigators on this thread.

Typical yoruba.

I am tempted to engage you this riffraff, mindless internet fiddler who find pleasure in stirring tribal hatred like your ancestors. but again I think, maybe that is what you do for a living as a jobless nitwit.
I have a steady day job, happy family and a good life. Have no time for negative jibes.

May you find healing for your delusion, and if you refuse healing, I will say in the words of Lucio Rimarez, that may peace not trouble you. Wallow on in your folly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Osaze007: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
LabDNA:

Typical yoruba.

Come and see ranting of oha soup homosexual osu caste person

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by kettykings: 4:15am On Jan 08, 2020
isthatso:

If what you quoted about Nigeria is true then Nigeria is utterly finished without redemption.
So approval of security proposal is now based on regional alliance and not because of peculiarities in the region.
If the ONSA will not approve then he has with his hands put the final nail on the coffin of Nigeria
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 08, 2020
kettykings:

If what you quoted about Nigeria is true then Nigeria is utterly finished without redemption

I would have thought that was already obvious...there are enough indices pointing to that conclusion.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by LabDNA: 4:29am On Jan 08, 2020
wellmax:

[s]I am tempted to engage you this riffraff, mindless internet fiddler who find pleasure in stirring tribal hatred like your ancestors. but again I think, maybe that is what you do for a living as a jobless nitwit.
I have a steady day job, happy family and a good life. Have no time for negative jibes.

May you find healing for your delusion, and if you refuse healing, I will say in the words of Lucio Rimarez, that may peace not trouble you. Wallow on in your folly[/s].

Rantings of a hypocritically trisomic dunderhead. Naff off and go preach to your hateful brothers who enjoy insulting and ridiculing other tribes as seen from the first page of the thread.

May the hate and hypocrisy that you enjoy, know you forever.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by wellmax(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2020
LabDNA:

Rantings of a hypocritically trisomic dunderhead. Naff off and go preach to your hateful brothers who enjoy insulting and ridiculing other tribes as seen from the first page of the thread.

May the hate and hypocrisy that you enjoy, know you forever.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin better grow up. Keyboard warrior vigilante
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by LabDNA: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2020
wellmax:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin better grow up. Keyboard warrior vigilante

You enjoy seeing Igbos attacked, when they respond with greater ferocity, you cry about 'hate'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / We Expect Fierce Opposition From Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries – Shettima / Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.