Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East (23594 Views)

We Badly Need Regional Government / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Kfed4ril(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2020
isthatso:

No northerner is going to approve an armed pseudo security organization for a region that has since independence has either used it's possession of arms or control of security apparatus to either stage coups in order to dominate others or attempt secession especially at a time when unity is fragile and secession calls in that region are high. This is the reason why certain people are not trusted with the head of our armed forces or the presidency.

Nigeria is still a slave of the events of 1966 and the civil war. Failure to understand this is a failure to understand the dynamics of Nigeria and why things happen the way they do.

This is my problem with you people, you don’t like and trust us but you don’t want us to go, you want us to remain in your fantasy one nigeriya.
Oga choose one hustle.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
ORIENTATION101:
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council worldwide has called on south-east governors to establish a joint security outfit to address insecurity issues in the region.

Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the group’s president, and Okwu Nnabuike, its secretary general, made the request in a statement.

On January 9, south-west governors will launch “Amotekun”, a regional security outfit.

Ohanaeze youth asked the governors of Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra to emulate their counterparts in the south-west.

“OYC call on the South East governors to establish a joint security outfit that will uniformly curb crimes and insecurity challenges emanating from suspected herdsmen,” the statement read.

“We want the South East governors forum to replicate in the South East, the new security outfit recently announced by Southwest governors “Amotekun” which will commence work on January 9th 2020. All over the world, security of lives and property remains the top priority of every government.

“OYC is ready to assist the South East Governors to draw up a master strategic plan, design to provide palliative measures and prevent crime through partnerships with security agents and ensure that crime and insecurity challenges are reduced to minimal level, for increased dividends of democracy, foreign investments, makes Southeast safe for businesses to thrive, and exploit her potential and become the fastest growing economies in West Africa. This security outfit will also create employment for Igbo youths.”

The group also said Igbo across the country will experience more hardship in year 2020.

It said the current year will be tougher in the areas of security, economic policies, social security/welfare and infrastructural facilities, which “are in ruins across the zone for decades now”.

“Igbos should be their brothers keeper in the face of any adversity and provocative threats in other to avoid being sacrificial Lamb and major casualties in the hardship that awaits Nigerians in 2020…hunger and tough year awaits all,” the statement read.

OYC commended the south-east governors forum for its collaboration with the federal government in delivering projects under the overall leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari.

It said the synergy has yielded positive result and increased dividends of democracy for the south-east region.

The group also called for the extension of ongoing railway projects to the south-east region.

It demanded for new train coaches and new railway lines connecting Onitsha-Owerri-Aba to boost economic activities.

OYC commended Buhari for completion of some projects in the area, but added that the president should revamp the Enugu coal mine as promised.

https://www.thecable.ng/we-also-need-regional-security-outfit-ohanaeze-youth-tell-south-east-govs/amp

[/s]
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Kfed4ril:

This is my problem with you people, you don’t like and trust us but you don’t want us to go, you want us to remain in your fantasy one nigeriya.
Oga choose one hustle.

1st of all I am not a northerner, secondly I actually wish you will be allowed to go so we can have peace, thirdly Biafra in 1967 when you had Oil is different from Biafra of today because the SS will not share their Oil with you. The Igbos will actually be the ones worse off if you leave because, 1. you have no Oil, 2. You don’t have land, 3. You depend on other parts of Nigeria to make a living, all your businesses depend on the rest of Nigeria for survival and you will not get the same privileges in whatever is left of Nigeria once you leave as you enjoy now.

I personally wish the north would call your bluff and let you leave. Hanging on to the SE because of the OIl which was part of the SE back in the day has actually become a poisoned chalice for the rest of us. The money South Africa spends on education OR health are both more than the total amount of income we get from the Oil and they are a smaller economy than us. The rest of Nigeria has enough in terms of resources and population to survive and be big countries in their own right, Lagos alone is bigger than Ghana.

So please good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Franking: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=85579666] ori e ti gbale who is namadi kanu to create a security apparatus ?
Even a nigeria governor can't do it except he approach ONSA office and get approval.[/quote
]
Did Nnamdi Kanu steal ur wife?
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Kfed4ril(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2020
isthatso:

1st of all I am not a northerner, secondly I actually wish you will be allowed to go so we can have peace, thirdly Biafra in 1967 when you had Oil is different from Biafra of today because the SS will not share their Oil with you. The Igbos will actually be the ones worse off if you leave because, 1. you have no Oil, 2. You don’t have land, 3. You depend on other parts of Nigeria to make a living, all your businesses depend on the rest of Nigeria for survival and you will not get the same privileges in whatever is left of Nigeria once you leave as you enjoy now.

I personally wish the north would call your bluff and let you leave. Hanging on to the SE because of the OIl which was part of the SE back in the day has actually become a poisoned chalice for the rest of us. The money South Africa spends on education OR health are both more than the total amount of income we get from the Oil and they are a smaller economy than us. The rest of Nigeria has enough in terms of resources and population to survive and be big countries in their own right, Lagos alone is bigger than Ghana.

So please good riddance to bad rubbish!

Did I say you are a northerner?
I knew your tribe all along the, the 2 faced
How is it you problem if we suffer?
Shey na your suffer ni?
Unlike you guys we don’t depend on oil, we have human resource to keep us.
Oil that will soon be obsolete. Make una pack all the oil after all na wetin full una soup.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Did I say you are a northerner?
I knew your tribe all along the, the 2 faced
How is it you problem if we suffer?
Shey na your suffer ni?
Unlike you guys we don’t depend on oil, we have human resource to keep us.
Oil that will soon be obsolete. Make una pack all the oil after all na wetin full una soup.

All your commerce depends on the Nigerian market. Without that your hustle will suffer. The SW and the SS are the ones suffering the most from the project called Nigeria and I say it again the people that will lose the most at least initially if we split up are the Ibos!
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by wellmax(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2020
LabDNA:

You enjoy seeing Igbos attacked, when they respond with greater ferocity, you cry about 'hate'.

Geroutrahia halfwit.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Kfed4ril(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2020
isthatso:

All your commerce depends on the Nigerian market. Without that your hustle will suffer. The SW and the SS are the ones suffering the most from the project called Nigeria and I say it again the people that will lose the most at least initially if we split up are the Ibos!

What is the south west offering Nigeria?
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Kfed4ril:

What is the south west offering Nigeria?
If SW offers nothing, why are all of you in the SW choking us making it difficult for us to breathe and move around? We are the most self sufficient of all the regions, thats why we dont leave our area, nobody leaves his home if he has all he wants at home. Do you see us moving to the SE?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Kfed4ril(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2020
isthatso:

If SW offers nothing, why are all of you in the SW choking us making it difficult for us to breathe and move around? Do you see us moving to the SE?

I asked you one question, what is sW offering Nigeria you’re here blasting warf.

Bros go to the most remote villages in the north and other African countries you will must see an Igbo man. So don’t think Lagos is any special.
Last I check we are still citizens of the fücking one Nigeria and have to right to live and work anywhere.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Kfed4ril:

I asked you one question, what is sW offering Nigeria you’re here blasting warf.

Bros go to the most remote villages in the north and other African countries you will must see an Igbo man. So don’t think Lagos is any special.
Last I check we are still citizens of the fücking one Nigeria and have to right to live and work anywhere.

you are clearly too r3tarded to understand that you have just proven my point. The reason why you have to emigrate is because your zone is too small for you to prosper. That is why you are more dependent on the other regions that rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Kfed4ril(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2020
isthatso:

you are clearly to retarded to understand that you have just proven my point. The reason why you have to emigrate is because your zone is too small for you to prosper. That is why you are more dependent on the other regions that rest of us.
I asked you what does the sw offer Nigeria. I’m yet to get an answer instead blabbing.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kfed4ril:

I asked you what does the sw offer Nigeria. I’m yet to get an answer instead blabbing.

When slowpoke asks a stupid question you dont dignify them with an answer. I suggest you ask all your people in the SW and those migrating here daily and planning to migrate in the thousands.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Sammy07: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kfed4ril:

SW offer 70% of Nigeria non oil revenue
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by orisa37: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council worldwide has called on south-east governors to establish a joint security outfit to address insecurity issues in the region.

Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the group’s president, and Okwu Nnabuike, its secretary general, made the request in a statement.

On January 9, south-west governors will launch “Amotekun”, a regional security outfit.

Ohanaeze youth asked the governors of Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra to emulate their counterparts in the south-west.

“OYC call on the South East governors to establish a joint security outfit that will uniformly curb crimes and insecurity challenges emanating from suspected herdsmen,” the statement read.

“We want the South East governors forum to replicate in the South East, the new security outfit recently announced by Southwest governors “Amotekun” which will commence work on January 9th 2020. All over the world, security of lives and property remains the top priority of every government.

“OYC is ready to assist the South East Governors to draw up a master strategic plan, design to provide palliative measures and prevent crime through partnerships with security agents and ensure that crime and insecurity challenges are reduced to minimal level, for increased dividends of democracy, foreign investments, makes Southeast safe for businesses to thrive, and exploit her potential and become the fastest growing economies in West Africa. This security outfit will also create employment for Igbo youths.”

The group also said Igbo across the country will experience more hardship in year 2020.

It said the current year will be tougher in the areas of security, economic policies, social security/welfare and infrastructural facilities, which “are in ruins across the zone for decades now”.

“Igbos should be their brothers keeper in the face of any adversity and provocative threats in other to avoid being sacrificial Lamb and major casualties in the hardship that awaits Nigerians in 2020…hunger and tough year awaits all,” the statement read.

OYC commended the south-east governors forum for its collaboration with the federal government in delivering projects under the overall leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari.

It said the synergy has yielded positive result and increased dividends of democracy for the south-east region.

The group also called for the extension of ongoing railway projects to the south-east region.

It demanded for new train coaches and new railway lines connecting Onitsha-Owerri-Aba to boost economic activities.

OYC commended Buhari for completion of some projects in the area, but added that the president should revamp the Enugu coal mine as promised.

https://www.thecable.ng/we-also-need-regional-security-outfit-ohanaeze-youth-tell-south-east-govs/amp

CALL IT "IGBO KWENU"
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by adekolaelect(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
LabDNA:

What has Kanu said that is not true. Tell us.
Why do you hate him, even though he even really enjoys your hate as it gives him the fuel he needs to keep telling you the truth.

There is no Biafran leader you yorubas do not hate, Ojukwu spoke yoruba more than he spoke Ibo, yet you hated him. Uwazurike never mentioned yoruba through out his time with MASSOB, but you simian monkeys enjoyed seeing his supporters arrested, humiliated, jailed extra-judicially. You mocked and hated him too.

Now Kanu have studied the situation and understood that your hate is simply fuelled by jealousy and separation anxiety which is suffered mainly by dogs? Are yoruba dogs if I may ask?

Why the hate for a people who just want to be on their own?
Do a personal reflection and answer the question honestly.
It in Liberty of someone to ask for freedom but in a good manner ,plans and strategies which I know you lack . Remove yourselves from bondages of self appraise and chest beating.you will know who and where you are.

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by adekolaelect(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
LabDNA:

What has Kanu said that is not true. Tell us.
Why do you hate him, even though he even really enjoys your hate as it gives him the fuel he needs to keep telling you the truth.

There is no Biafran leader you yorubas do not hate, Ojukwu spoke yoruba more than he spoke Ibo, yet you hated him. Uwazurike never mentioned yoruba through out his time with MASSOB, but you simian monkeys enjoyed seeing his supporters arrested, humiliated, jailed extra-judicially. You mocked and hated him too.

Now Kanu have studied the situation and understood that your hate is simply fuelled by jealousy and separation anxiety which is suffered mainly by dogs? Are yoruba dogs if I may ask?

Why the hate for a people who just want to be on their own?
Do a personal reflection and answer the question honestly.
it is your choice of liberty to stay alone but do it constructively ,morally,plans and strategies with I know you people lack.Remove yourselves from bondages of Hatred,selves appraise and chest beating then you will know who and where you are.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by LabDNA: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
adekolaelect:
It in Liberty of someone to ask for freedom but in a good manner ,plans and strategies which I know you lack . Remove yourselves from bondages of self appraise and chest beating.you will know who and where you are.

As regards history you arw daft. Herbert Macualey, Awolowo and Zik did not ask for freedom with good manners, go and read Macauley's old write up, read Awolowo's old write ups against colonialists in Daily times, go and look for Old West African Pilot and read up Zik's missiles against colonialists.

Shut up your dirty mouth and stop being sanctimonous, you expect the East to swallow your insults before they get seperation from you?

You've not answered the question on why you yorubas also hated and riduculed Uwazurike even though he never mentioned yoruba during his struggle with MASSOB.

Tell us why? You think I'm daft enough to believe it is because of Kanu method of telling you the bitter truth that make you hates Biafra.
If you had taken time to mind your business during Uwazurike struggled, there will be no Kanu today to call you and tell you about the wicked nature of some of your tribesmen as regards Biafra.

BTW your dry useless pictoral meme does not fit into this discourse, illiterate.
Re: Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East by Gabkosh: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
LabDNA:

As regards history you arw daft. Herbert Macualey, Awolowo and Zik did not ask for freedom with good manners, go and read Macauley's old write up, read Awolowo's old write ups against colonialists in Daily times, go and look for Old West African Pilot and read up Zik's missiles against colonialists.

Shut up your dirty mouth and stop being sanctimonous, you expect the East to swallow your insults before they get seperation from you?

You've not answered the question on why you yorubas also hated and riduculed Uwazurike even though he never mentioned yoruba during his struggle with MASSOB.

Tell us why? You think I'm daft enough to believe it is because of Kanu method of telling you the bitter truth that make you hates Biafra.
If you had taken time to mind your business during Uwazurike struggled, there will be no Kanu today to call you and tell you about the wicked nature of some of your tribesmen as regards Biafra.

BTW your dry useless pictoral meme does not fit into this discourse, illiterate.
[/s]Dusbin material

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support / Remove Fuel Subsidy, Face Our Wrath - NLC, TUC Warn Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.