Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? (1959 Views)

Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by wonyi: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2020
wonyi:

I
D
I
O
T.

Kikikikikikikikiikkkiiki

One of my new year resolutions is to attack and fight .let the e fight begin. I have plenty strength to type

Please pass .just excited. Please don't mention me. I know you have stopped fighting. Please don't Prove me wrong.

Please don't mention me I have headache

Modified

Excitement is over. Turned a new leaf. Sorry for my wrong use of words. Sorry sorry sorry. My sweet heart. My chef. My beautiful mum.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Spits
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by frozen70(f): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Omnivalent:
can a university graduate marry a jss 3 student?
please, help a brother.

Jss 3 is just at the middle, marry her after her common entrance

That will tell us that you don't have common sense
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by tomdon(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Amanee:
Some men sef

Don't you people think of the future at all?

What are you, a graduate, discussing with a JSS3 student? I don't care about the age, what can such a person talk to you about? As a graduate, it's expected that you should have a high level of exposure having gone through the four walls of a university, what can a girl of JS 3 discuss with you aside gossip?

What else is pushing you to a JS 3 student if it's not just sex and looking for someone you can easily control.

Please leave that young girl alone to get a life, if she experiences the world for herself and decides to marry you then congratulations.

For the record, the above applies if you're not a child bride marrying Northerner. I don't care about her age, in emotional intelligence she's still a child and that is the basis of my assertion.

Who told you that it is discussion that one is looking for in the marriage. Speak for yourself and your preference.
emotional intelligence that one is looking for? so therefore the basis for your assertion is baseless
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by benjijosh(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Omnivalent:
can a university graduate marry a jss 3 student?
please, help a brother.

If she's above 18, yes of course. Otherwise, we will believe the graduate is tricking her to marry him to satisfy his heart desires because she's believed to be a minor and can't decide for herself( says the law )
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by rosy1992(f): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2020
This is absurd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Fatter? Yoruba Women Or Igbo Women? / 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. / Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.