Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll (7766 Views)

Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year / NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 / High Profile Corruption Cases Nigerians Expect In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by AjalaJ(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is that a promise from the government or pure expectation from Nigerians?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by crestdevelopers: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
This country is cursed and i mean it
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by JokerBeninCity: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Simple economic terms
GDP — in straightforward terms, the GDP or Gross Domestic Product is the monetary value of all finished goods and services in a country within a specific period. It is used to estimate the size of an economy and growth rate.
GDP per capita — If all the money Nigeria made in a year was split evenly amongst every single Nigerian, what each person gets is called the GDP per capita.
National Budget — The government gets money from taxes and fees and spends it on things like healthcare, infrastructure, education and general expenditures.
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by micflo28(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
I will vote infrastructures over others any day. Then where did they keep security that should supremely supercede all?
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
dalass:
Oh really? grin grin grin

When incompetent people are in positions to decide your collective fate just because they are from a certain tribe/ class?

God help us!!!

Hello,

The failure of Nigeria cuts across all tribes.

It's cuts down from leaders to followers.

So stop your sentiments.
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by ItooWorWor(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Same news Same news Same news Same news Same news

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by Onnasucs1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
ECONOMY- Nigerians want the economy to boom so that there will be money available to everyone.

UNEMPLOYMENT- Nigerians want to get jobs so that they will earn money.

We prioritize our finances more than our safety. That's why ECONOMY and UNEMPLOYMENT tops the list and security is at the bottom. This poll shows that we are really really poor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by tot(f): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Onnasucs1:

ECONOMY- Nigerians want the economy to boom so that there will be money available to everyone.

We prioritize our finances more than our safety. That's why ECONOMY and UNEMPLOYMENT tops the list and security is at the bottom. This poll shows that we are really really poor in Nigeria.

I was surprised to see Security at 7%, not even a double digit. Na real wa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by nextstep(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Which Nigerians are they asking? Because for my side, no be here. We're just waiting for Buhari to finish his term and leave the stage.
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by nextstep(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Onnasucs1:

But unemployment directly influences safety. The increase in insecurity is because people are turning to crime to survive. If there were enough real jobs, you'll see crime decrease significantly.

The one thing I'm happy about this PMB administration is that we can rest from the people who used to say: "if only Buhari was president, Nigeria would become a paradise"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by Starboytwo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
daveP:
Improvements bi bawo?

Is it the tariffs of electricity that were just doubled in the South that is called improvements?

Can anything improve without robbing the citizens? What a barrel sound news.
I think na only me notice their doublement of price, my november bill na 102% upgrade of october own, I foh
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by bluefilm: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
If only wishes were horses...
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by bluefilm: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
nextstep:

But unemployment directly influences safety. The increase in insecurity is because people are turning to crime to survive. If there were enough real jobs, you'll see crime decrease significantly.

The one thing I'm happy about this PMB administration is that we can rest from the people who used to say: "if only Buhari was president, Nigeria would become a paradise"

If that is what makes you happy, then I think it is safe to say that your brain has completely melted into oblivion.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by nextstep(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
bluefilm:

If that is what makes you happy, then I think it is safe to say that your brain has completely melted into oblivion.

Nonsense. sad

Yes oh... his presence has not helped Nigeria in any way: economically, diplomatically, socially. Even youths from North are calling him names for deceiving them that things would get better with him at the helm.

What makes me happy is that we can stop looking for "saviors" from this or that part of the country, and realize this country will get better only with collective effort and strong institutions. We are slowly maturing.
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by bluefilm: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
nextstep:

Yes oh... his presence has not helped Nigeria in any way: economically, diplomatically, socially. Even youths from North are calling him names for deceiving them that things would get better with him at the helm.

What makes me happy is that we can stop looking for "saviors" from this or that part of the country, and realize this country will get better only with collective effort and strong institutions. We are slowly maturing.

OK.

Now, you're making some sense...
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by luluosas(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
The poll voters don't know what they want. Only 7% got it right.
In the absent of security of lives and property, every other thing will become zero.
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by johnad3(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2020
don't expect any improvement from your govt but rather expect improvement from the Universe this 2020. Govt is the enemy of the state in Nigeria they has nothing to offer but adding pain. Recently, Finland announce 4days in a week and 6hours of working to her citizens for improvement of their well being but your Nigerian govt do as if they heard nothing but rather adding more tax and increase on petroleum prices when petroleum prices around the world are being decline but in Nigeria, ooh my God DANBOBA IS A SHEGE. Oh Lord deliver me from my friend (govt) i can take good care of my enemies. Leave Nigeria to those who owns it that's my advice to all and fine a way to better your live thats my advice to anyone who care to listen
Re: Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll by tck2000(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
LegendHero:
Why do they need to waste resources to conduct a poll when they ended up listing the same problems we’ve been having since 1960.

Bad economy, unemployment, and unavailability of adequate power.

That’s exactly the Nigeria problem my grandmom talked about, my parents talked about the same problem, now my unborn kid might talk about the same problem if the status quo remain unchanged!

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Anybody Gotten This Message Today? / This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump / Osinbajo To Represent Nigeria At Museveni’s Inauguration In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.