Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106216 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by cappucino925(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
No I don’t know because I’m not in her shoes and I don’t want to be in her shoes too , I regret my actions and I wish I didn’t do it in the first place , that’s why I came here seeking for advice because I do care and love her so much , I just want her to be happy again

the deed has been done

first of all you will reverse all your actions with your friends by calling your sister fiancee and your sister and your friends who took part in that act and tell them to confess in the presence of everyone......that should be after making your sister forgive you by asking for forgiveness..... after the confession of you and your friends your sister will no more look like a cheat in the presence of her fiancee and the man may still come back to her {that is if he have not seen another lady }also remember to ask God for directions..... Everyone makes mistake in life But you went too far
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by DrayZee: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2020
This is the most evil act I have seen or heard of in recent times.

You actually went to your sisters house with your guy to beat her up...then you sat down and planned carefully, hired people to destroy her upcoming marriage...

...and on top of all that, you feel absolutely no remorse whatsoever

May The Lord never allow us encounter people like you.

You were promiscuous at 15 years of age, and I'm sure your sister warned you but you refused to listen. What more help do you want her to give you. She did her absolute best, provided for your children, and you paid her back by destroying her life. And you're still coming here coming to claim right.

I know you won't go and tell her fiancé, you won't do the right thing. You destroyed your sisters' life and you're here talking about how the family will no longer take care of you.
If she commits suicide, it'll be on your head. But I know that won't be a problem for someone like you.

Ride on. The devil is proud of you.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by FloraEC(f): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
I don’t have anywhere to go

Your supposed caring baby daddy nkọ? He can't house and feed you undecided
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2020
My sister doesn’t have a house , we lives together in our father house and she and me have the same right in the house. my guy visited only and we seated outside and it wasn’t as if she came and found him on the top of me.when she came back and saw us all she should just walked away and go inside but she choose to insults.
DrayZee:

You actually went to your sisters house with your guy to beat her up...then you sat down and planned carefully, hired people to destroy her marriage...

May The Lord never allow us encounter people like you. You destroyed your own sisters' entire life because she insulted a man who clearly deserved it? You sat down and planned the destruction of your sisters life?

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2020
He will have his house soon
FloraEC:

Your supposed caring baby daddy nkọ? He can't house and feed you undecided
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by comtem2011: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2020
FloraEC:

The girl is unrepentant,very incorrigible human being. Yunno first love things na, ndị team Mills and Boons. Happily ever after cheesy
Fight and destroy my own blood because of man, hian only if I'm jazzed.
in fact, her mata need prayer. I can't just imagine her replies to people.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by DrayZee: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My sister doesn’t have a house , we lives together in our father house and she and me have the same right in the house. my guy visited only and we seated outside and it wasn’t as if she came and found him on the top of me.when she came back and saw us all she should just walked away and go inside but she choose to insults.

Please please please, don't tell me that. Go and tell her fiancé what you did. That's the least you can do...the very least.

Your guy joined you to beat your sister...lets hope he doesn't beat you too.

I can't believe this story. It's not possible.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by eyinjuege: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Who shouldn't back out?? Didn't you read the part where she said the fiancé's life was THREATENED? If na you, nkó? Will you stay in that relationship and lose your life, after getting all those death threats?? shocked

You would be surprised that the OP and her boyfriend could have killed the sister's fiance just to punish her sister, if the guy had refused to leave the relationship.
They won't touch the sister because of the already existing police case, as all eyes would be on them. Imagine, she said she felt like pouring acid on her own sister shocked shocked shocked, that's after her and her yeye boyfriend already beat the sister blue and black o (hence the police involvement).
OP and her yeye boyfriend are dangerous beings ..

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Thank you so much for your suggestions

grandstar:
Ifyjos

Do you love your life the way it is? Do you desire a better future for yourself and for your kid? And most importantly, do you believe in your heart you can have a better future?

From the way you are living, it is obvious you have lost hope in any future whatsoever. That is the root of your problem.

Your sister's self-righteous and I am beyond sin nagging might have been very harsh and counterproductive but focus on how to better yourself henceforth!

Come clean (Proverbs 28:13). Call your sister's beau and let him know you sabotaged their relationship. Ask God for forgiveness.

Your sister might decide to deal with you. You may have to disappear for a while. Your disappearance should be to achieve 2 things:

1. Make your parents worried
Your parents may want to punish you and other members of the family as well but your disappearance for a long period of time will make them instead beg for you to just return. That there be no punishment from anyone whatsoever.

2. Plans must be made for your future
It is time for you and whoever can help you to plan for a better future. One of the conditions for coming back is that you want a better future for you and your child. They must be ready to assist you to achieve that aim. That you are miserable and unhappy.

You too must have some plans. Yorubas say that if you want to help someone place a bag on their head, the person too must bend down.

What skill do you want to learn? What business do you want to engage in? What skill do you presently have can be put to use?

Can you sell Okrika? It brings in cash. You can even set up a YouTube channel based on your life as a young single mum. A 5-minute video once a week or even every day can snowball in a year to about a $1,000 monthly and probably $10,000 monthly in 3 years if you include adverts from people or you promote your own products.

There's Instagram as well. This might be much easier. Take a picture or 2 every day and say something. Tell people about your journey and aspirations. Same with YouTube. If you reach 10,000 followers or more, you can start doing shoutouts for people and earning money. You can also promote products.

For you to make money on those 2 platforms, you need dedication, persistence, and endurance. Within 3 years at most, you'll be making very good money.

Is your boyfriend worthy to be part of that future? Your relationship with him seems to keep you in limbo. Tell him no more sex and stick to it. See if he stays. Your associates matter a lot.(Read 1 Corinthians 10:33). Your family seems to be a high aspiration family whilst his are a low aspiration family.

What plans does he have for himself? Can you help him spread his wings? Does he even have wings? Will you be proud to be his wife?

I wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by FloraEC(f): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
He will have his house soon
Alright, so you've been in your parents house since with your sister. Since she's almost the breadwinner, that means she provided food, clothing for your daughter too. What have you brought to the house? They didn't even send you off to the guys family but still accepted you. Have you ever sat down and asked yourself how stressful it's for her and you paid her back with this just because of lust. Instead of you to build yourself up, get a certificate or handwork you schemed with your caring boyfriend to bring her down.
He'll surely have his own house na, so you can move in with him and continue procreating maybe finally marry him since that's all you can think of.

Fiction or not, all the best

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by eyinjuege: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She doesn’t want the best for me , all she wanted is for me to become a single mom and suffer while she will be happily married

You are still a single mum dear.
Your sufferings have just started as the bread winner for your family is now jobless.
Your father is sick and will need money for his care. Just know you contributed to your father's death also, because it's just a matter of time before hunger and no money to buy drugs will hasten his time.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by shrekandfiona: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Thank you so much
my darl, I hardly comment on this forum but having read all these, I am forced to advise you as I have an almost teenage daughter as well.

1st, I am sorry for all you had to go through. You were sexually active as a minor. Your family made a mistake by not correcting you in love. When someone errs, you don't mock, nag or keep insulting the person, especially a child. This only makes the child hardened, loose self esteem and confidence in those who is to protect her.

However, because your baby daddy was all there for you does not mean he has your interest at heart. If he did, he would never have slept with you at such a young age. He would have allowed you to develop yourself, sponsor you to school with his meagre earnings and become responsible so that your family can see the change.

Please my advise is this; go to someone your parents/sis respect so much and confess your deeds. Let the person be the one to inform your family. Don't do it yourself.

Also talk to yourself daily; you can be who you set out to be with hard work and dedication. Your mistake should not define you. Leave out your baby daddy for now. Focus on yourself, love yourself, love God. Develop yourself in all areas. When you do that, no one will even tell you before you see for yourself that your baby daddy is no good.

I wish you the best. You're too young for all these negative energy.

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2020
We lives with our parents and yes she provided foods and clothes for my daughter which is normal for her to do because my daughter is also her daughter. I have brought foods in the house , everything we ate for Xmas and new year was from the money that my guy gave to
Me to buy foodstuffs. Yes God will provide for us , he will be rich , marry me and we will happily
FloraEC:

Alright, so you've been in your parents house since with your sister. Since she's almost the breadwinner, that means she provided food, clothing for your daughter too. What have you brought to the house? They didn't even send you off to the guys family but still accepted you. Have you ever sat down and asked yourself how stressful it's for her and you paid her back with this just because of lust. Instead of you to build yourself up, get a certificate or handwork you schemed with your caring boyfriend to bring her down.
He'll surely have his own house na, so you can move in with him and continue procreating maybe finally marry him since that's all you can think of.

Fiction or not, all the best
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by vicstoneint(f): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Please this is act of wickedness, please go to your sister's husband to beg him for forgiveness with that ur boyfriend and his friends and tell him everything that happened, before you go to your and family and go your knees and beg, even your sister may be thinking of suicide.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Am not a single mum because my guy takes care of me and our child , a single mum doesn’t get any help from the so called father. Am not suffering because I have never depend on her and her money didn’t mean anything to me. My guy is a car washer and I make people hair at home with that little we get , we can afford a 3 square meal and for my father medication is not a problem because I have other siblings that will contribute

eyinjuege:

You are still a single mum dear.
Your sufferings have just started as the bread winner for your family is now jobless.
Your father is sick and will need money for his care. Just know you contributed to your father's death also, because it's just a matter of time before hunger and no money to buy drugs will hasten his time.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by eyinjuege: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
It’s not a big deal if we cannot afford her school fees , she will stay at home until the money come but God will provide for us

And you continue to transfer illiteracy and poverty from one generation to the next.
Your life is already on the way to ruin. Don't complicate it further by eating out of your sister's sweat and at the same time too digging a knife in the wound at her back..
Everytime you smile your fake smiles at her despite your wickedness, you make your path more ruined. You will only continue to struggle, and I'm sure by the time you realise to make atonement for your evil, it will be too late.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Oly23(f): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She doesn’t want the best for me , all she wanted is for me to become a single mom and suffer while she will be happily married

Kai God, I feel like punching you I swear, so its 'your' guy who put you in a family way when you were 14 years old and supposed to be is SS2 at most that want's the best for you?
Was it your sister that got you pregnant? Is it not better for you to be a single mom and be something in life?
Like i said before your stupidity no get equal for this world.

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 0monnak0da: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
DrayZee:

You actually went to your sisters house with your guy to beat her up...then you sat down and planned carefully, hired people to destroy her upcoming marriage...

May The Lord never allow us encounter people like you.

You were promiscuous at 15 years of age, and I'm sure your sister warned you but you refused to listen. What more help do you want her to give you. She did her absolute best, provided for your children, and you paid her back by destroying her life. And you're still coming here coming to claim right.

I know you won't go and tell her fiancé, you won't do the right thing. You destroyed your sisters' life and you're here talking about how the family will no longer take care of you.
If she commits suicide, it'll be on your head. But I know that won't be a problem for someone like you.

Ride on. The devil is proud of you.
Most evil act ke?

Veronica cool down
You no dey hear of SARS? The one dem dey do na anointing?

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Gippeum(f): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Meliann:

Let these sentimental fools get on with their nonsense yapping. A vulnerable teenage girl gets pregnant, she feels terrible, insecure and shameful about her situation already, then her family adds salt to injury. That her sister must be very vengeful and childish. That child was given birth to 5 years ago. Isn't that enough time to forgive and move forward? Does seeing the child not bring happiness? Na wa o.

The energy she expended in making life miserable for her kid sister, should have been channelled into saving her own relationship. Those years she spent hating and cussing at her sister's lover should have been used to build a solid foundation of trust in her own relationship, but no she squandered it all on vengeance. How her fiance succumbed easily to those lies says a lot about their relationship.

Even funnier is how she cusses, abuses and rages but a man leaves her, she gets depressed so much so that she stopped going to work. I scoff. That's not how to be a strong woman. Not by cussing, not by raging. It's by something else.

Hi... Hello sorry... First of all people are not "sentimental fools" for not thinking the way you do..... Also you realize that the OP was 15 when she got pregnant... Apparently 14 when they started dating (eurgh).... The man was 24.... No sibling would enjoy seeing that at all... At 15 her life just basically started and to have it distorted not because of an accident but because of something that was willfully caused by the OP themselves and, judging by the way she has been responding, feels no remorse for... Can be annoying... The sister most likely voiced her concerns about the guy from the get go.... And NO the guy gets no brownie points for "accepting the child", that is his responsibility you get no brownie points for doing your responsibility... And to keep seeing her sister continue the predatory relationship... Because yes it IS predatory... With the guyy is something that can push the sister to anger... You're talking as if they we're just maintaining a co-parent relationship... They were more likely than not STILL sexually involved with each other... Wouldn't you be angry as a sister seeing this? Even in her disappointment and anger she never shirked from the responsibility of her niece... Yes she insulted and that isn't right at all but her anger was not from a "vengeful or bitter" place... It was most likely from an angry and disappointed place... And you keep emphasizing on the fact that she locked them up... She was physically assaulted in her OWN home... Because you can't honestly tell me that it started and ended with a slap, seeing as the boyfriend, who hates the sister, was present... And the assault was initiated by her sister, so wys?... Biko please she DESERVED to be locked up... Miss me with that unconditional love thing.... The op is a petulant, entitled and unrepentant child... Also you talk about cussing and raging.... Don't you watch movies? When you see the characters making silly mistakes do you just go "oh that's right my dear one go on... You can do it" or do you yell and insult?... The sister is not a saint... She should have encouraged the sister and held her closer BUT her very vocal disapproval of the guy is extremely justified... He's not educated, without a steady job, not even living on his own... Lets push that aside... He smokes AND drinks ejo.... That is not someone I would want my sister to be with also... He was a 23 year old man lusting after a 14!!! Year old girl... He ain't nothing special either.... The OP is keeping a man that isn't that great an influence not only around her but around her child... Who is an impressionable 5 year old... Not great as well...
Also the sister didn't squander it all on vengeance the OP squandered it in vengeance don't get it mixed up
You said she got depressed when her fiancee broke up with her so she mustn't be a strong woman... This was what made me want to reply... First of all how dare you? This is a woman whose marriage was 3-4 months away and for no apparent reason it was canceled, her fiancee is someone she must have been with for quite a while if she was comfortable to marry him... And to have him end it FOR NO APPARENT REASON!! Is painful and she most likely loved her fiancee... That is enough emotional trauma and her depression is justified and has absolutely NOTHING to do with strength... Its a harrowing experience... Second of all, the sister most likely has dreamed and planned and laughed and rejoiced about her upcoming nuptials and to have all that snatched is brutal.... As a psychologist I can tell you that depression is not a test of "strength" so please try not to make such statements in future as it might make people suffering from depression feel weak and that ain't helpful...
OP is not doing herself any favors by keeping her boyfriend around... I don't know about others but I'm not disapproving because he's presently not rich but I'm disapproving because he seemingly has no game plan... He's not someone to be trusted with her childs future... Hard work is not it anymore its smart work now b... The OP should try and establish herself and make something of herself for her daughter and stop saying we will be rich in Jesus name... Because they have a child to consider...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Am not a single mum because my guy takes care of me and our child , a single mum doesn’t get any help from the so called father. Am not suffering because I have never depend on her and her money didn’t mean anything to me. My guy is a car washer and I make people hair at home with that little we get , we can afford a 3 square meal and for my father medication is not a problem because I have other siblings that will contribute

You are either a single mum or a married mum or a divorcee mum or a widow mum. You seem to be so much on the defensive. Nothing justifies what you did... And your sister does not owe you or your daughter anything, she didn't follow you to knack or carry the pregnancy, whatever she did was out of her benevolence and not her responsibility, so enough with the entitlement mentality. There are numerous suggestions here, pick the one that suits you better, pray and take action. All the best!

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Iphiephrank(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nne your mumu and stupidity are on another level. You no get hope. You and that your wastrel of a boyfriend deserve one another
Ifyjos:
Yes my guy is a good guy because he didn't abandoned me when I was pregnant until now he still here with me, he respect me and take care of me and our daughter. He didnt had any bad intention towards my sister but the insults were too much for him to bear . As human we sometimes makes mistakes which we later regret.
quote author=ireneidiva post=85587264]
You said your guy is a good guy. This is what good guys do? Good guys impregnate 15 year olds? Good guys frame people up?

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by FloraEC(f): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
We lives with our parents and yes she provided foods and clothes for my daughter which is normal for her to do because my daughter is also her daughter . I have brought foods in the house , everything we ate for Xmas and new year was from the money that my guy gave to
Me to buy foodstuffs. Yes God will provide for us , he will be rich , marry me and we will happily
You're too self-centered. You're not seeing the wrong you have done and probably looking for a way to make it right. But all you care about is yourself, myself and I. You're no longer a teenager but now an adult so you're accountable to whatever you do.
Which God will provide? I bet even Him will be shaking His head at the wickedness of His creation.

Keep your stupid, evil confession to yourself and that man was never met for her. Allegations without concrete evidence. If this story is true, she'll rise more than this with a better promising job and happiness.

All the best to you and your Prince Charming

8 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by TinaG(f): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
You're a devil incarnate,first you couldn't close those tiny legs of yours and secondly you don't even know the end point of you n the said boyfriend of yours, Did you forget all the help she rendered to you and your daughter? Besides she's your family and you forget that family is everything. Dont worry your disaster will come like a hurricane.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless

U are hopeless.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by kingRagnarr: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
See don’t confess... I repeat dont confess ooo... cos i swear to god if am your sister i will kill you.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by kingRagnarr: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
And i really pitty your daughter cos she have a horrible mother
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Edandy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ify, ify, ify, I called you three times so you can understand that this is serious. People got you wrong in one aspect. While most people see a baby @15 getting pregnant, you saw a woman in yourself. Like everyone else, your sister was seeing a baby spoiled by an irresponsible drunk, poor paedophile. She did t understand you. You saw love, care in your husband but your sister and many others saw and are still seeing a thug, uneducated and a life destroyer. You see, letter M can also be W depending on how we view it

This is the issue that led to so many imbroglios.

If only you have seen it the way your sister saw it.

Having stated the above,
You can see that it is not your fault neither is it your sisters fault not to understand you; your low self esteem, your lack of love that made you to look for love in a 24 year old man.

Now that the deed is done. You have a responsibility. You need to merge this situation and be ready for the consequences.

Open up to your sister. Let her know you didn't understand her. And you went too far in fighting back. Let her know u are indeed sorry. Before you start the process, you can even fast and pray about it and make sure you carry an elder along. A pastor or a respected community member.

Restitution comes from a remorseful heart and it needs guidance from God and man.

Except you still believe you and your husband have been right all along. If this is d case, then continue to live in deception untill thurnder .. pm me. For further discussion

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Please he is not useless he does take care of me and our child something that a lot of husbands cannot do for their wives.
And he cannot pay your daughters fees all the time. Okay what does he do for a living and what are his future goals.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by FloraEC(f): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
comtem2011:
in fact, her mata need prayer. I can't just imagine her replies to people.
In a way I feel so sorry for her. If this story is true, she's just lost

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by queengift(f): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
We lives with our parents and yes she provided foods and clothes for my daughter which is normal for her to do because my daughter is also her daughter. I have brought foods in the house , everything we ate for Xmas and new year was from the money that my guy gave to

Both of you are evil, you can kill, mark my words that boy will leave you one day, and he will remind of your actions. You can never be trusted. evil girl
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
FloraEC:

You're too self-centered. You're not seeing the wrong you have done and probably looking for a way to make it right. But all you care about is yourself, myself and I. You're no longer a teenager but now an adult so you're accountable to whatever you do.
Which God will provide? I bet even Him will be shaking His head at the wickedness of His creation.

Keep your stupid, evil confession to yourself and that man was never met for her. Allegations without concrete evidence. If this story is true, she'll rise more than this with a better promising job and happiness.

All the best to you and your Prince Charming
Chai leave am. She is even saying that he will get rich and she will be happy. This kind wickedness self, me wey don do ma sis strong thing self dey shame. Man the world is gone.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by queengift(f): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
You are an evil girl, that your wicked boyfriend will leave one day, you can't be trusted, Karma must catch up with you. you better go confess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.