Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106681 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes it is not a big deal

See you I feel bad for u sef cry Instead of you to beg for her forgiveness so God can forgive you you're keeping quiet

Well...
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by izzygoing(f): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes u are right , what we did was so bad , I regrets my actions and am trying to reunite them again. I will try to go to his office in the afternoon and hope he will accept to see me

My dear, what u did to your own blood elder sister was very very bad, but who am I to judge you, the only thing u need now is good counseling, and also try and open up on time before it is too late. with the backlash, you are getting here if you don't make things right before your sister finds out, u might even commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
He is 29

I am saddened by this news

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by DexterousOne(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2020
olajide8:
These are the so called marlians abi wetin una dey call am - u are a baby mama to a guy that doesn't even know what he wants - and the only adjective u can use to quantify him is he is a good guy - una weydon Ma*

It's worrisome

These girls should get standards

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by DexterousOne(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Nsarug80:
Your sister wanted you to get married to a responsible & God-fearing man, not a serial smoker with a bleak future; hence her decision to vehemently oppose your relationship. Sadly, you conspired with that paedophile to inflict such an unquantifiable emotional torture on her.

You are indeed a terrible sister for allowing hate & bitterness get the better of you. If you were my sister (God forbid), I'll NEVER forgive you till eternity.

This is another thing...
The guy may be an adult who messed with her when she was 15 undecided
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Yes I will beg her because I want to be set free and be in peace

Fastestmanalive:

See you I feel bad for u sef cry Instead of you to beg for her forgiveness so God can forgive you you're keeping quiet

Well...

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Please don’t be , I love him the way it is and am
Not ashamed of him
sedutrice:

I am saddened by this news
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by izzygoing(f): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
Not ashamed of him

can you call me? let me help u since you are scared

In fact, check your inbox and get back to me.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2020
He did not messed up with my life at all. We are together and our relationship is strong

DexterousOne:

This is another thing...
The guy may be an adult who messed with her when she was 15 undecided
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Ok I will try and tell them the truth but suicide is far away from me.

izzygoing:

My dear, what u did to your own blood elder sister was very very bad, but who am I to judge you, the only thing u need now is good counseling, and also try and open up on time before it is too late. with the backlash, you are getting here if you don't make things right before your sister finds out, u might even commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Ok thanks
izzygoing:

can you call me? let me help u since you are scared

In fact, check your inbox and get back to me.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by DexterousOne(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
He did not messed up with my life at all. We are together and our relationship is strong

Okay then

If you don't mind
Can you pls indicate the age of this man who loves you so much ?

I'll give him one credit tho
Just one

He did not run away or deny his pregnancy
That's good of him
Many young men will jaa

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by izzygoing(f): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
Ok I will try and tell them the truth but suicide is far away from me.

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Pls r u a man or woman ?

izzygoing:

this is my number 09090449871 call me immediately
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2020
He is 29
DexterousOne:

Okay then

If you don't mind
Can you pls indicate the age of this man who loves you so much ?

I'll give him one credit tho
Just one

He did not run away or deny his pregnancy
That's good of him
Many young men will jaa
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by DexterousOne(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
He is 29

I knew it!

A man who got you pregnant at 14/15
When he was already in his mid 20s is a paedo

It's what it is

He may "love" you as you claim
But still a paedo

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by izzygoing(f): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
Pls r u a man or woman ?

woman
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by izzygoing(f): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=Ifyjos post=85639610]Pls r u a man or woman ?

I am a woman, I just open this thread because of you, I know u are too young to understand.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by alfa0: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have tried to read in between lines in all this young girl @ ifyjos is saying...

I don't think she is wicked..it's just youthful exuberance.

All she needs at this point is sincere guidance.

Please, people should stop insulting her.if you can mentor her and the supposed boy friend , please do...that is if you find out that the intentions of this boy is real..

But if he has been there for her since child birth,I believe they know what they want ,but they are going about it the wrong way and needs guidance at this stage..

I see this causing alot of family problem in future if it's not put under control.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by alfa0: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes I will beg her because I want to be set free and be in peace

Which state is all these happing in.
I mean where do you reside.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Greatfullheart: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
I did it out of anger and I regret my actions

and That's You'll Suffer For Your Actions, Truth be Told when You Start Facing The Consequences your Baby Daddy Who Lead You to Do Stupid Stuff Won't Be There For You.

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
2019elections:
No, from her post the boyfriend has been and the sister helps when the guy is broke. For that reason, she insults her and the guy. Come on, u can only force a horse to d river, u can't force it to drink from it. If the sister has vehemently refused to back off from him, then they should all respect her decision rather than making her a subject of redicle.

The sister helps...why? Because the boyfriend has defaulted. The boyfriend does not feed the girl he impregnated. The sister is still the breadwinner, of the entire house.

The girl's situation has not improved in 5 years, yet she still hangs around the boy who messed up her life and education. And you are asking them to respect her decision?

If she wanted them to respect her decision, then she needs to be financially independent, and also be responsible enough to get accomodation elsewhere.

In Naija, your family cannot be feeding you, housing you and supporting you financially, and then you start forming that "they should respect your decision", when everyone can see that the decision you have made till date, is not the best thing for you, as it hasn't worked well so far....

The sister is terrified that the guy could impregnate her a 2nd time around, and compound her problems!

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
eyinjuege:
You would be surprised that the OP and her boyfriend could have killed the sister's fiance just to punish her sister, if the guy had refused to leave the relationship.
They won't touch the sister because of the already existing police case, as all eyes would be on them. Imagine, she said she felt like pouring acid on her own sister shocked shocked shocked, that's after her and her yeye boyfriend already beat the sister blue and black o (hence the police involvement).
OP and her yeye boyfriend are dangerous beings ..

Hmmn....you are right!

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by letitrainnow(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
This girl � you are still here talking and replying, you never go and apologize?

Pls do it now, and come back and tell us how it went. Pls be careful ooo.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
We lives with our parents and yes she provided foods and clothes for my daughter which is normal for her to do because my daughter is also her daughter. I have brought foods in the house , everything we ate for Xmas and new year was from the money that my guy gave to
Me to buy foodstuffs. Yes God will provide for us , he will be rich , marry me and we will happily
angry You see why people cannot even be sympathetic towards you? You keep justifying every little wrong thing....and at the end of the day, your replies make you look stuvpid.

Your daughter is also her daughter, .....who told you that? Did your sister encourage you to get pregnant at 15?

You bought food for Christmas and so what? Tell me.....what about from January to December last year, and all the previous 5 years, who has been buying majority of the food, all of you were eating in that house?

Your guy will be rich....how? shocked Are you the one that designed his destiny, or are you his God?

Wake up and smell the coffee. He is NOT married to you! He can still impregnate any other girl, the same way he impregnated you. sad

What about the guy's family? Why can't they step in to support you and the baby? You have refused to give details about his own family, and you keep blaming your sister for not supporting you, enough.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Gippeum:
Hi... Hello sorry... First of all people are not "sentimental fools" for not thinking the way you do..... Also you realize that the OP was 15 when she got pregnant... Apparently 14 when they started dating (eurgh).... The man was 24.... No sibling would enjoy seeing that at all...

At 15 her life just basically started and to have it distorted not because of an accident but because of something that was willfully caused by the OP themselves and, judging by the way she has been responding, feels no remorse for... Can be annoying... The sister most likely voiced her concerns about the guy from the get go....

And NO the guy gets no brownie points for "accepting the child", that is his responsibility you get no brownie points for doing your responsibility... And to keep seeing her sister continue the predatory relationship... Because yes it IS predatory... With the guyy is something that can push the sister to anger...

You're talking as if they we're just maintaining a co-parent relationship... They were more likely than not STILL sexually involved with each other... Wouldn't you be angry as a sister seeing this? Even in her disappointment and anger she never shirked from the responsibility of her niece...

Yes she insulted and that isn't right at all but her anger was not from a "vengeful or bitter" place... It was most likely from an angry and disappointed place... And you keep emphasizing on the fact that she locked them up... She was physically assaulted in her OWN home... Because you can't honestly tell me that it started and ended with a slap, seeing as the boyfriend, who hates the sister, was present... And the assault was initiated by her sister, so wys?..Biko please she DESERVED to be locked up.... Miss me with that unconditional love thing....

The op is a petulant, entitled and unrepentant child... Also you talk about cussing and raging.... Don't you watch movies? When you see the characters making silly mistakes do you just go "oh that's right my dear one go on... You can do it" or do you yell and insult?...

The sister is not a saint... She should have encouraged the sister and held her closer BUT her very vocal disapproval of the guy is extremely justified... He's not educated, without a steady job, not even living on his own... Lets push that aside... He smokes AND drinks ejo.... That is not someone I would want my sister to be with also...

He was a 23 year old man lusting after a 14!!! Year old girl... He ain't nothing special either.... The OP is keeping a man that isn't that great an influence not only around her but around her child... Who is an impressionable 5 year old... Not great as well...

Also the sister didn't squander it all on vengeance the OP squandered it in vengeance, don't get it mixed up
You said she got depressed when her fiancee broke up with her so she mustn't be a strong woman...

This was what made me want to reply... First of all how dare you? This is a woman whose marriage was 3-4 months away and for no apparent reason it was canceled, her fiancee is someone she must have been with for quite a while if she was comfortable to marry him...

And to have him end it FOR NO APPARENT REASON!! Is painful and she most likely loved her fiancee... That is enough emotional trauma and her depression is justified and has absolutely NOTHING to do with strength... Its a harrowing experience...

Second of all, the sister most likely has dreamed and planned and laughed and rejoiced about her upcoming nuptials and to have all that snatched is brutal.... As a psychologist I can tell you that depression is not a test of "strength" so please try not to make such statements in future as it might make people suffering from depression feel weak and that ain't helpful...

OP is not doing herself any favors by keeping her boyfriend around... I don't know about others but I'm not disapproving because he's presently not rich but I'm disapproving because he seemingly has no game plan... He's not someone to be trusted with her childs future...

Hard work is not it anymore its smart work now b... The OP should try and establish herself and make something of herself for her daughter and stop saying we will be rich in Jesus name... Because they have a child to consider...

There is too much sense in your post! God bless you....and thank you!

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
Ok if he leaves me it won’t be the end of the world too , but what I know is that me and him will grow old together . Only death can separate us.
Did the two of you swear a fetish oath? Tell us, o! shocked Because this your statement has many meanings.

Even people that were married in court registry, church or mosque can (and often do) separate after 5, 10 or 20 years. Or haven't you seen it happening?? So what makes you think your relationship will stand the test of time?

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
blujoi:
Do you realize they have a child together? It’s so easy to throw blames when it’s not us involved. The family as a whole did not handle the matter well. The elder sister has a duty to call the guy and have a heart to heart talk with him. If the elder sister was thinking right,she should have been concerned in taking that guy off the street because her sister and her child is involved. Actions have consequences

The boy and the girl should have thought of the consequences of their actions, when she got pregnant. undecided

The sister has absolutely NO obligation to support or empower the guy, in any shape or form. He is not related to her by blood, or by marriage. sad

It is the boy's family that should be thinking of supporting the guy, and the child. If his family had any sense, they should have stepped in, to resolve the matter, long before now...... angry

8 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 2019elections: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
CeterisXVII:

The sister helps...why? Because the boyfriend has defaulted. The boyfriend does not feed the girl he impregnated. The sister is still the breadwinner, of the entire house.

The girl's situation has not improved in 5 years, yet she still hangs around the boy who messed up her life and education. And you are asking them to respect her decision?

If she wanted them to respect her decision, then she needs to be financially independent, and also be responsible enough to get accomodation elsewhere.

In Naija, your family cannot be feeding you, housing you and then supporting you financially, and then you start forming that "they should respect your decision", when everyone can see that the decision you have made till date, is not the best thing for you, as it hasn't worked well so far....

The sister is terrified that the guy could impregnate her a 2nd time around, and compound her problems!

You're right bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
1Sharon:
Clearly his relationship is easily controllable if he can dump his GF over a random phone call.

Maybe them coming apart was a blessing in disguise for the elder sister.

If this story is true
His life was threatened. Or didn't you read that part? shocked So he should have ignored the death threats, and gone ahead?

Would you advise your own brother, to do the same? This is Nigeria o, not America or Canada or the United Kingdom. Such threats are not a joke....!

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
She was beating me so My guy beat her up for self defence. he beat her with respect so it wasn’t that bad. She arrested us to proof that she has the money and can do whatever she like
You slapped your older sister first! angry Or have you forgotten that part? Did you expect her to stand there looking at you, or did you think she will congratulate you for slapping her?

And your guy beat her up too, yet you are claiming that he did so, "with respect." sad How do they beat up people with respect, in your place? Can you see how clueless, you sound? shocked

When your older sister started insulting you both, why didn't you and the guy just walk out on her?

In fact, if your guy had any self-respect, he would have left the place immediately he sighted her, since he knows that she doesn't like him!

Ifyjos:
Actually she sat on me and was beating me so when the beating was too much , he just couldn’t stand them watching her beating me so he pulled her and throw her on the floor , so I had to holds her hands while he was giving her small slaps to calm her down
He was giving her small slaps to calm her down? He is totally stewpid!! shocked

Why couldn't he have just separated you both, and dragged you away from there?

Or even called neighbours to intervene, and separate both of you? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
Not ashamed of him
uou will soon know what time and life is saying when your needs increase and you don’t have any means to meet them.
You will not remember this puppy love you are talking about.focus on something that would bring you and your child out of poverty than that dirty romance with an NAF that you are harboring.you are just 20 and you have resigned to a beggarly life. You lack exposure your environment has really hindered your foresight.
Chaiii odikwa very pathetic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (49) (Reply)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.