Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106203 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Hestywhyt(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Y'all should let this girl be biko...her reason for posting this here is still a mystery to me..probably she wants people to support her actions so she'll feel good cause she doesn't in anyway feel any kinda remorse about what she did...

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Hestywhyt(f): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
comtem2011:
Are you for real? This is serious.

I don't want to believe this story again cos your response self get as e be.
Seems you are here to just wine people.
She skipped the boyfriend beating her sister part from the story..i know dtz what happened cos it's not possible the sister will get her and the guy arrested cos she slapped her..the girl mentality needs good reset

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hestywhyt:
Y'all should let this girl be biko...her reason for posting this here is still a mystery to me..probably she wants people to support her actions so she'll feel good cause she doesn't in anyway feel any kinda remorse about what she did...
i swear I think you are right

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ffo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Ok I will tell him but its not easy doing for me to do it face to face , but am thinking of doing it anonymous with a new number without mentioning it is me.

quote author=DrayZee post=85623100]

You are still defending yourself..na the one wey dey vex me pass. It's as if you see no wrong in what you did at all.

I'm sure it's this insufferable behavior that made you get with a 24 year old at the age of 15. I'm very very sure you were warned, but your strong head did not allow you to hear word.

Now they are telling you to go and tell the fiancé what you did, and you're here talking about being scared. You were not scared when you were using days and gathering people to destroy your sisters life.

For once in your life think...just this once. Stop defending all your rubbish and go sort things out. I can't believe someone like you really exists.
If you do it anonymously, he won't believe you, he would think your sister is trying to arrange that

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by comtem2011: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hestywhyt:

She skipped the boyfriend beating her sister part from the story..i know dtz what happened cos it's not possible the sister will get her and the guy arrested cos she slapped her..the girl mentality needs good reset
If the story is true though, I think she needs counseling.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ffo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes I choose to have sex before marriage , it's my body and choice

ote author=Ehibiggirl post=85620098]but you can have sex with him when he hasn’t paid your bride price abi?
Even if they donate your brain for research it will still be useless

1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Hebrews 13:4 (KJV)
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-4
3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable,

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Thanks your are right. I have an idea and I don’t know if it will be the best way to do it. What if I recorded myself voice recording narrating everything then send the voices to my sister fiancé on WhatsApp ( I will need to use a new number because he has blocked me , my sister and my cousin numbers) and please let me know if it’s a good idea

ffo:

If you do it anonymously, he won't believe you, he would think your sister is trying to arrange that
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Dearlord(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Pureeeee water please!!
Ice block please!

Let me finish taking some glass of chilled water before I know what to say.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by acetylcholine(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Ifyjos post=85596404]She doesn't care about me because if she did want the best for me , she would would support me and my guy to be together and establish a business for us instead she wanted me to break up with him to become a single mom as if she would have marry me or even take care of my child the way her father does. That's something she cannot do because theres nobody that will take care of my child like her father. He has better plans but things are just difficult for him. He is a good man he can never ask me to kill any of my relatives because If that was the case then it would have kill my sister long time ago and I'm not stupid to do such things. Yes I know what we did was wrong but we only wanted revenge for her to feel the pain that she has been causing us but I just realised that it was the wrong path to take , which I'm regretting but that doesn't make us bad people please

I have never never met someone as daft as this. Reading your post gives me nausea. So you conived with your baby daddy who washes car for a living to destroy your sisters life. In your foolish mind you think you can't kill your blood relative. You have killed her emotionally, psychologically & financially, now she is just a shadow of herself. Write it down, you & him can never succeed in this life. Even at 20, you are still hoping to learn tailoring. All I see in you is a wicked,desperate low life leech!
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Slimsly100(f): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
ireneidiva:

You said your guy is a good guy. This is what good guys do? Good guys impregnate 15 year olds? Good guys frame people up?

Check her age(20). Then you'll see that at that point, most young girls don't have brains yet talk more of to think with the brain.
The "good" guy who smokes and drinks was just remoting her head anyhow. Imagine a good guy impregnating a 15-year old
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Hestywhyt(f): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
comtem2011:
If the story is true though, I think she needs counseling.
Yea...i suggested that to her already but she doesn't think same way

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Slimsly100(f): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
FloraEC:

Lolzz, seriously your sister should start up business for you and your supposed baby daddy. Is she that extremely rich, have she not done enough by training your child in school.
How old are you again?

She says 20 o na im make I keep kwayet for theatter sef. Cos even as una dey explain, she nor wan gree or even understand

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Slimsly100(f): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
dominique:
What I can deduce here is a wicked, envious sister who's out to destroy her sister who's doing better than her. Only when she succeeds that she realizes that she has bitten off the finger that feeds her. Who is goin to pay your daughters school fees now huh? Your irresponsible babydaddy?

I had to stop reading at this point, you're not only jealous you're wickedly entitled as well. Why should your sister establish a business for you and thug that impregnated you? She owes either of you nothing especially him. Is that why he impregnated you as a minor? To get handouts from your family? If you were my sister, I would never want you to continue any form of relationship with that man. That doesn't mean I don't love you or want the best for you. Your sister wants a better life for you but you're too young, naive, and blinded by lust to realize this.

My sister inukwa this girl undecided
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
How does counselling work and where to go for it ? It is free of charge please ?

Hestywhyt:

Yea...i suggested that to her already but she doesn't think same way

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by kingRagnarr: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Well a good mother will never do what u did to ur sister i mean imagine if someone did the same to ur daughter?

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by imustsaymymindo: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
He is a car washer and he has better plans for the future , his goals are to start up businesses , marry me , built a house , buy cars and send our daughter to study abroad. In Hid we trust

Great future plans.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Thanks your are right. I have an idea and I don’t know if it will be the best way to do it. What if I recorded myself voice recording narrating everything then send the voices to my sister fiancé on WhatsApp ( I will need to use a new number because he has blocked me , my sister and my cousin numbers) and please let me know if it’s a good idea

He might not respond well make sure you give him proves if not he would think that you are trying to make it up for your sister. He might not bulge

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Thanks
imustsaymymindo:

Great future plans.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
The problem is that I don’t think my guy , his friends and the 2 girls will be ready to open up , honestly haven’t told my guy about this because he just hates everything about my sister, he get so angry anytime I mentioned her name and I am the only one who want to say the truth . I just don’t know what else to do

Vanzcharles:
He might not respond well make sure you give him proves if not he would think that you are trying to make it up for your sister. He might not bulge
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by obstead200(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
sholay2011:
You slapped your own sister because of your 'boyfriend/husband'? shocked shocked

Then, went further to scatter her relationship/marriage? shocked

After all she did for your child (school fees when your husband can't perform his duty to provide etc.)? shocked

Sister, you are wickedness wrapped in human form. Isaiah 48:22 is for you: "There is NO peace, says the Lord, for the wicked". You'd better repent and find a way to confess your sins because you will surely reap in multiples the seeds you've sown.

Fear human beings...! 'You were happy seeing your sister like that- lose her man, her job, depressed because she insulted "your guy".
Ode, oponu...mumu of the highest order...God will visit judgment on you and that guy that plugged straw on your brain to sip out all the grey matter.

The story even sounds too bad to be true. grin
u said the most logical thing here.

But then, the sister actually goaded her by always insulting her man. Honestly that was just very petty. And could be very hurtful at times. U can't imagine what the OP endured that turned her into such a vengeful creature

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
How does counselling work and where to go for it ? It is free of charge please ?

Counselling comes at a cost but if u are ready and willing to change and heal, could get u a counsellor for free.....

But that will ONLY be after you do the right thing by remedying what u have done.

U are just 20, u are just starting life. u still have an entire future before you...u can still be whatever you wish to be in life... Go to school, learn a trade, acquire skills and get to the peak in ur chosen career even before 40....

...but u must drop some certain attitude... One if which is this self-defensive nature... U must not defend urself or try to justify what u did. Accept your wrong, and seek ways to make it right...

...i bet u, had u come here with a broken heart willing and ready to restitute for what u did, u would have gotten more sympathy from members..... It also shows that if u approach yr restitution with this attitude, u will be hated and castigated more.... But there is a way u go abat it that though u will be reprimanded and rebuked, u will still be forgiven and reintegrated into ur home....

Just reach out.... Send a DM and u will get connected to professionals who can help u heal and reintegrated back to society.... Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

Face to face madam...

U are trying to save ur face so u don't get insulted or so...but u forget ur sisters image have bn destroyed before this same guy by u. Imagine how ur sister finance, his family, their mutual friends and people around who knew abat the wedding sees ur sister A prostitute... Think abat it.....

I know u truly love ur sister but hurting cos of her she treated u cos of ur mistake...and believe it or not, she loves u too.....

...THE PROOF OF YOUR LOVE FOR UR SISTER will be u doing the right tin. IF NOT FOR ANYTHING, CLEAR HER NAME plz... REMOVE THAT STIGMA FROM HER
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
The problem is that I don’t think my guy , his friends and the 2 girls will be ready to open up , honestly haven’t told my guy about this because he just hates everything about my sister, he get so angry anytime I mentioned her name and I am the only one who want to say the truth . I just don’t know what else to do

Hmmmmm. ....Thats more complicated... For the fact that your guy hates your sister and you going back to apologize to your sister may make you loose everything. He miGhT see you as a backstabber, he might leave you, your family may kick you out , your sister may hate you for life. The gravity of what you did is deep.
Have you tried to bring about confessing your sister to him and see his reaction?
BUT THE FACT IS THAT YOU MUST CONFESS MAKE SURE YOU DO THAT.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by imustsaymymindo: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Feel so sad for the op. From your comments, it seems @15 when you got pregnant, you were far from maturity. It also seems that due to follow-up events and inadequate exposure, she is still immature. So, I may not totally blame her when she resulted to the nollywood type of revenge she casted on her sis because that is all she is exposed too.

My advise for you @Ifyjos is to get more enlightened. Life is not linear and magical like how it is perceived in Nollywood movies. A carwasher that wants to move to the top has to be dogged, tolerant, hardworking etc in hundred fold more than the average person. But no! A simple honest insult he could not take. He had to play dirty.

Even some Politicians chop insults everyday like noodles from their Godfathers with constant nutritious asslicking.

For me, you'll need to separate from your babydaddy for a while, make things right with your sister, let someone more mature train your child while you chase your dream. When you are back from chasing your dreams, you would then be able to understand all the advises given and you would then be able to make rational choices.

PS: Stay away from Nollywood and Zeeworld.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ffo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

No matter how long and far lies can go, truth will definitely catch up with it one day, some day your sister will get to know, but them it will be disastrous, the best option is to come out plain and look for people that are close to her to help you mediate, find a way to contact her fiancé and open up and seek for forgiveness, start from there. Any anonymous message won't hold water and not believable, he will still request to see whoever is behind the voice.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Themarkethere: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

Go and sleep for today, you can continue tomorrow. Don't respond again, just log put. Pray ehn and think on the things you have heard today till you fall sleep, tomorrow is another day to make things right.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by brosammy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
From this story it is vividly Obvious the type of girl you are, firstly you got pregnant at the pick of your life, no plan for future, some of your mate are in schools building career for their life but you are on the street having sex. how will you not call the father of your child your guy when he isn't ripe to take fatherly responsibilities, and again you ruin the hand that is feeding you. She has the right to trew you out to the fool who impregnated you but she didn't, she didn't want to embark on a journey which you will regret and again she didn't want you to fall in to wrong hand all because she loves you. Well is not today that things like this has been happened, but I just hope she came out of the trauma you dig for her, assuming the brother of Joseph killed him,at the time of famine who would have save their life?. The day you will pay for you wickedness is near.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Crack9(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm inside life
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by dlevi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
If she dies because of your action, your life will be miserable until the day you die too. You did what you did because you don't have the fear of God in you.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Mouthgag: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She did not love me at all because if she did , she would have support me with love and advices telling me things like having a child at tender age it’s not the end of the world , you can do better things in life instead she made me loose my confidence and motivation. Well yes you are right , she doesn’t owe me anything at all and she should have mind her business and let my guy and I leave in peace
How would any reasonable person encourage a shameless loose and careless girl that has brought shame to her generation, family, her sister, HER FUTURE and herself?

You will regret your action for the rest of your miserable life by the grace of God.
Wicked shameless sister.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Mouthgag: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
He is a car washer and he has better plans for the future , his goals are to start up businesses , marry me , built a house , buy cars and send our daughter to study abroad. In Hid we trust
Lol
Wayray
A drunkard tout and a drug addict would do all that with car washing business grin
I just pity the love-child way una born for ground...
Useless people

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Mouthgag: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

Of course I will tell her because I love my sister even taught she never loved me but me I loves her plenty and what I did was stupid and evil but that doesn’t make me evil.
Your first, middle and last name is evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.