Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106494 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 16, 2020
midnighter:

Lmao but 2 of us don't have any husband now, are we not supposed to be joining ourselves in prayer... I swear this is the funniest conversation of 2020

How can a concubine for life be bashing me for being single, is it not the difference between killing myself and suicide?

Don't you think you should pity your single sister and dash me some of the drinking money? Hahaha I can't stop laughing
She's a pickmesha, with Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
that I defend women a lot does not mean I defend stupidity. Besides, you do the same thing all the time .
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2020
The last two pages are just so funny.
The ifyjos struggling to convince people she is having a great time with her lowlife prick alone is rib cracking.

calling other people she knows nothing about beggars is not a surprise because judging from all she keeps repeating she only knows that type of life which is predominant in the place where she was raised and is part of the reason why she thinks everyone leads a beggarly low life like her aside from her shortsightedness

living from hand to mouth is the life she has settled for and wants to give her daughter, that’s why she is fighting for the child to join them in the shanty they are squatting in with other thugs, very soon she would start hawking things for her parents to feed.

She would soon inculcate in the little girl waywardness, sex(since she would be watching it live as her parents would be doing it like dogs on the street) disrespect, violence, witchcraft, contentment with backwardness, from all she has been writing you know she has no good morals to give. She is like a 512 memory she maybe 21 but she sure has the brain of an unruly 7year old.

This type of girls it’s only time that can teach them
I hope it won’t be too late.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
na...you are using pickmesha wrongly. She is just naive and young,probably her first love

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2020
I laugh at your stupidity miss I know it all over Sabi because from page one to 40 you have been insulting repeating the same thing you are talking thinking that your are intelligent but for real you are just stupid bringing your frustration to me as if I’m the one who has made your life miserable that you don’t progress , you can insult from today until 2021 it will not change the fact I love my guy and he is the best instead of insulting me go for deliverance to cast out the spiritual mask that cover your face and that has been making men running away from you and you also need to get rid of that spiritual husband that sex with you every night so in real life you will have no man , because insulting me won’t give you a husband or money . What doesn’t kill me make me stronger if u know the way am loving him every single day and it’s making our love more stronger. Even if I have the brain of a 7 days old baby it’s my life my own brain for the fact that you have been having sleepless night following my post up and down that means I’m more better than you . I hope Nairaland pays you a salary every month for insulting people because if u don’t get any money then you are a looser , beggars like those one that begs on Facebook and that part pained you so much because you also belongs to the begging categories see this jobless fool you graduate instead to go out with your cv to look for a job no you are here living a perfect life on social media but in reality you are jobless that lives in face me I face you and can’t even feed herself and if you don’t beg on Facebook you will not eat . You are nothing but a waste of space . Carry on with the insult I’m enjoying it like seriously

Ehibiggirl:
The ifyjos struggling to convince people she is having a great time with her lowlife prick alone is rib cracking.

calling other people she knows nothing about beggars is not a surprise because judging from all she keeps repeating she only knows that type of life which is predominant in the place where she was raised and is part of the reason why she thinks everyone leads a beggarly low life like her aside from her shortsightedness

living from hand to mouth is the life she has settled for and wants to give her daughter, that’s why she is fighting for the child to join them in the shanty they are squatting in with other thugs, very soon she would start hawking things for her parents to feed.

She would soon inculcate in the little girl waywardness, sex(since she would be watching it live as her parents would be doing it like dogs on the street) disrespect, violence, witchcraft, contentment with backwardness, from all she has been writing you know she has no good morals to give. She is like a 512 memory she maybe 21 but she sure has the brain of an unruly 7year old.

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Talk for yourself because you don’t have a man in your life and me being a concubine is better than you single for life , at least I have a man that makes me happy he keeps me from having stress but yourself you have been battling ulcer , konji, blood pressure and you don’t give people a rest begging for them to pray for you for marital settlement something you will never get and at your old age nobody will help you because u will have no child and you will die single

midnighter:

Lmao what are you saying na, she said she doesn't need Mrs cheesy people wey dey answer Mrs dey facebook dey beg N100

Anyway I agree with her on that one because Mrs is not even her problem right now hahaha

Smoking and drinking money that cannot be gathered to pay for daughters school fees, you think it can get to even one small stout on your head?

Anyway I told you people this girl is just a scientific experiment sent from the government to make us forget the excesses of Buhari and Co. She is not real
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2020
If they choose not to forgive me I don’t care because they are not God and they are not the owner of my life they can decide to do whatever they like . Do you also know that you need deliverance to cast out that spiritual husband that’s preventing from getting married ?

funmisticqueen2:

Hmm, their reactions aren't surprising, but don't expect life to be like an African magic movie. Things less than what you did have caused permanent rift between families.

Anyhoo!! Be prepared for the eventuality that some of your family members may never forgive you, or want nothing to do with you.

But you need help, see a psychologist after all these. You and your elder sister may need therapy.

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2020
Ehibiggirl:

Now it's time for you to leave the thread, I've been following the thread from day 1.

All what you guys have been doing is throwing insult in the name of advice.

suddenly those that have done multiple abortion now have opinion, shior.

you will not die if you stop commenting on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2020
My thread is her oxygen she cannot live with out it it’s has become her morning and night devotion

Waterview:

Now it's time for you to leave the thread, I've been following the thread from day 1.

All what you guys have been doing is throwing insult in the name of advice.

suddenly those that have done multiple abortion now have opinion, shior.

you will not die if you stop commenting on this thread.

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ginaruby: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Each time you make a comment, you reveal how shallow you are. undecided

You keep saying our parents got married so early....and a girl at 14 years is ripe for marriage? Maybe in your community, but not in mine! I have refuted your claims, but you keep insisting on peddling fiction that has no data to support it, and no basis. sad

You also said: "Beating up your elder sister for continually assaulting and insulting you is no crime for me...." Rea-a-ally?? Wow! shocked

It shows the kind of home training, and values that you hold, if you can endorse beating up someone who is older than you. Obviously, things like respect and good manners are far from you.

What a shame...! shocked Thank God, I do not have siblings who think like you!

Young man I have no need to keep bantering words with you...

The most of our parents speech I made has to do with back in the days...
I sense you find it difficult to understand...

When in an argument read or listen to understand not to fight back...

Respect is reciprocal but nonentities like you feel it's a one sided thing because you are older...
So because she is her elder sister she should treat her like less human and get away with it... I can see how dumb your sense of judgment is...

If this is the job your parents did on you then you are a disgrace to them on Nairaland...

You can never have a sibling like me because you and your siblings were not trained to be smart and judge with a good sense of humor...

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2020
That’s your mother

funmisticqueen2:
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Ifyjos:
That’s your mother

you spoilt this thread the moment you started giving response to people and firing back. When you open a thread,asking for advice,expect there will be airheads that will derail the topic and start throwing you insults.
Filter out the comments that are reasonable from random judgments from the lousy kids we have on this forum and apply it,you need not to start replying all messages ,proving yourself and giving unsolicited information to them.

Take advice and ignore the rest

11 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Ok thanks dear

Michellekabod2:
you spoilt this thread the moment you started giving response to people and firing back. When you open a thread,asking for advice,expect there will be airheads that will derail the topic and start throwing you insults.
Filter out the comments that are reasonable from random judgments from the lousy kids we have on this forum and apply it,you need not to start replying all messages ,proving yourself and giving unsolicited information to them.

Take advice and ignore the rest
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2020
Ifyjos:
That’s your mother

Lol, at least my mother has been married a good, well to do, loving man long before you were born, not an uneducated, smoking, drinking,small minded agbero with no plans for his future or to marry you

6 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Lol! Quite apt, to be honest. Thats the only way to describe it smh
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2020
I’m proud to have him in my life at the moment I’m better than you because you can’t even keep a man for a week they all have been running from you because of that old people mask that your spiritual husband has cover your face with and go and remove and get a man then you can compare him with mine because now you have none and you are a looser old cargo good for nothing , waste of space in the society

funmisticqueen2:
Lol, at least my mother has been married a good, well to do, loving man long before you were born, not an uneducated, smoking, drinking,small minded agbero with no plans for his future or to marry you
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2020
Ifyjos:
Talk for yourself because you don’t have a man in your life and me being a concubine is better than you single for life , at least I have a man that makes me happy he keeps me from having stress but yourself you have been battling ulcer , konji, blood pressure and you don’t give people a rest begging for them to pray for you for marital settlement something you will never get and at your old age nobody will help you because u will have no child and you will die single

Lol anyway no problem dear, all the best.

I just wish you would be a bit smarter to avoid situations like this because it wasnt really necessary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2020
if You were smart and mature for the fact that you didn’t like my post it wasn’t necessary for you to give stupid advice with insults you should have walk away without commenting and for the fact u comments it show that you are stupid and not mature

midnighter:

Lol anyway no problem dear, all the best.

I just wish you would be a bit smarter to avoid situations like this because it wasnt really necessary
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2020
Ifyjos:
if You were smart and mature for the fact that you didn’t like my post it wasn’t necessary for you to give stupid advice with insults you should have walk away without commenting and for the fact u comments it show that you are stupid and not mature

Lol thank you my sister...it's actually my aim in life to become as stupid as you are so that I will be able to attract a "crown" as great as yours.

It seems thats the only way I will stop my Facebook begging hahaha...I'm looking up to you o! You are my expert relationship guide.

11 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2020
U can never be me because I’m far better than you and you will never have a man like mine I repeat never , someone like you who has a spiritual mask and spiritual husband not even a cripple will want to marry you because you are already married to your grandpa in the spiritual world just keep waiting on how soon you will reach 50 menopose and no man and people will humiliate you up and down and you will have no other option than to commit suicide . For now just wait for a Facebook post to come what do you need right now so you can beg as usual

midnighter:

Lol thank you my sister...it's actually my aim in life to become as stupid as you are so that I will be able to attract a "crown" as great as yours.

It seems thats the only way I will stop my Facebook begging hahaha...I'm looking up to you o! You are my expert relationship guide.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Ifyjos:
U can never be me because I’m far better than you and you will never have a man like mine I repeat never , someone like you who has a spiritual mask and spiritual husband not even a cripple will want to marry you because you are already married to your grandpa in the spiritual world just keep waiting on how soon you will reach 50 menopose and no man and people will humiliate you up and down and you will have no other option than to commit suicide . For now just wait for a Facebook post to come what do you need right now so you can beg as usual

Okay; have a nice day wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2020
Ifyjos:
I’m proud to have him in my life at the moment I’m better than you because you can’t even keep a man for a week they all have been running from you because of that old people mask that your spiritual husband has cover your face with and go and remove and get a man then you can compare him with mine because now you have none and you are a looser old cargo good for nothing , waste of space in the society

look at this homeless, spiteful, malicious, petty, small minded,unfortunate girl who is a waste of space. You are a low achiever who is destined to be useless in life. The person I truly pity is your daughter. She deserves better than you and your paedophile baby daddy as parents. Cos bad fortune can be transmitted to children.

As long as you have a penis with you. Your life is magically better.

You're a lost cause

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by sisisioge: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Ifyjos...you aren't being smart one bit...But no probs, you've set yourself up to learn a huge lesson. You would sooner than you thought...just keep up with this attitude and the lesson is all yours to learn! Imagine, you think a woman's show of achievement is having a guy interested in bleeping her! Se.x is cheap...them guys will foock anything willing to be fooocked, they even fooock their own hands! Their docks does not work in conjunction with the heart maami grin! Wow...dont worry, I am sure all will be care to you soon enough.

By the way, I once worked with a 21yrs old female with Masters and professional certificates here in naija...most of the time she's a baby o, but she lived up to her credentials in attitude. My point, your age is more than old enough to take good ownership of your life. Cheers.

12 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Hahahahahahahahaha don’t pity her go and remove that spiritual mask first then u can have a man and children then you can be at my level because right now your level is so low from me first you don’t have a man second you don’t have a child hat’s why it’s paining you so much to see me a soon to be 21 years old with a family a responsible man , he care , love and respect me and give me good sex that you are desperate to have and you have become a slave of mastrubation that’s how your life will be forever my daughter will grow to be great but you will at your old age you still be insulting people on social media and nothing better will come your way because of your spiritual husband won’t free your life hahahahhaha shame on you jobless fool instead of you to go and sell cold pure water you are here insulting me and you will not get a kobo from the insult shame on you , go hug transformer

funmisticqueen2:
look at this homeless, spiteful, malicious, petty, small minded,unfortunate girl who is a waste of space. You are a low achiever who is destined to be useless in life. The person I truly pity is your daughter. She deserves better than you and your paedophile baby daddy as parents. Cos bad fortune can be transmitted to children.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2020
Yes I know that I’m not a baby because I become an adult the first time I had my beautiful daughter and I don’t see myself as a baby , so I’m not that friend you just mentioned and can never be her so no need for you to compare me with your friend and if you don’t like what am saying go and learn how to better your life and stop following me

sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin
Ifyjos...you aren't being smart one bit...But no probs, you've set yourself up to learn a huge lesson. You would sooner than you thought...just keep up with this attitude and the lesson is all yours to learn! Imagine, you think a woman's show of achievement is having a guy interested in bleeping her! Se.x is cheap...them guys will foock anything willing to be fooocked, they even fooock their own hands! Their docks does not work in conjunction with the heart maami grin! Wow...dont worry, I am sure all will be care to you soon enough.

By the way, I once worked with a 21yrs old female with Masters and professional certificates here in naija...most of the time she's a baby o, but she lived up to her credentials in attitude. My point, your age is more than old enough to take good ownership of your life. Cheers.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Ginaruby:
Young man I have no need to keep bantering words with you...

The most of our parents speech I made has to do with back in the days...
I sense you find it difficult to understand...

When in an argument read or listen to understand not to fight back...

Respect is reciprocal but nonentities like you feel it's a one sided thing because you are older...
So because she is her elder sister she should treat her like less human and get away with it... I can see how dumb your sense of judgment is...

If this is the job your parents did on you then you are a disgrace to them on Nairaland...

You can never have a sibling like me because you and your siblings were not trained to be smart and judge with a good sense of humor...
I told you, that you lacked good values, home training and respect in my former post, and your new response just proves it.

If within your own family, you beat up people older than you for scolding or insulting you, then I feel sorry for you.

Such things are a taboo or an abomination, in my own family and community. Now run along....try and learn some manners before coming back here to rant nonsense.

I can never have siblings like you...God forbid! Who would want a sibling that goes around beating up his elders, because they said something he doesn't like?

I keep thanking God that my siblings are well educated, respectful, intelligent, well mannered and meticulous people. I have their back every single day, and they gat my back, too.

I can't start telling you how we have supported and helped each other, through thick and thin.

But everyone can see that your own case is very different.

When you grow older, l believe those younger than you in all respects and ramifications, will dish out slaps and beatings to you. Since that is what you believe, can make you see sense.....

9 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ginaruby: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2020
CeterisXVII:

I told you lacked good values, home training and respect in my former post, and your new response just proves it.

If in your family, you beat up people older than you for scolding or insulting you, then I feel sorry for you.

Such things are a taboo or an abomination, in my own family and community. Now run along....try and learn some manners before coming back here to rant nonsense.

When you grow older, l believe those younger than you in all respects and ramifications, will dish out slaps and beatings to you. Since that is what you believe can make you see sense.....

Your parents did a bad job...
If in your family an elder always bullying the younger one is a norm....
And your parents applaud the elder one...

Then I am so sorry i can't help you...
no word can change you just manage your life...

Now and at old age I won't be so foolish to continuously insult and beat my younger ones...

Since its a right in your family continue...

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Ginaruby:
Your parents did a bad job...
If in your family an elder always bullying the younger one is a norm....
And your parents applaud the elder one...

Then I am so sorry i can't help you...
no word can change you just manage your life...

Now and at old age I won't be so foolish to continuously insult and beat my younger ones...

Since its a right in your family continue...

Well done! Again, your shallow responses keep exposing how mannerless and ill-trained you are, on the home front. sad

Continue.....!! Let your fellow clowns applaud your lack of respect, and low mentality. Keep it up. shocked

By the way, how many of your elders have you beaten up today, because they said something you did not like? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ginaruby: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Well done! Again, your shallow responses keep exposing how mannerless and ill-trained you are, on the home front. sad

Continue.....!! Let your fellow clowns applaud your lack of respect, and low mentality. Keep it up. shocked

By the way, how many of your elders have you beaten up today, because they said something you did not like? undecided

You see how shallow your sense of reasoning is...
You don't respond because you are being scolded or insulted...
This was a continuous act and it was even dished to her husband regularly...

If you are trained to be a coward the OP is not and I am not... We are sorry about that...

If your definition of respect and high mentality lies in beating and insulting your younger ones...

Then I have no respect for a fool like you...

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Ginaruby:
You see how shallow your sense of reasoning is...
You don't respond because you are being scolded or insulted...
This was a continuous act and it was even dished to her husband regularly...

If you are trained to be a coward the OP is not and I am not... We are sorry about that...

If your definition of respect and high mentality lies in beating and insulting your younger ones...

Then I have no respect for a fool like you...

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by sisisioge: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes I know that I’m not a baby because I become an adult the first time I had my beautiful daughter and I don’t see myself as a baby , so I’m not that friend you just mentioned and can never be her so no need for you to compare me with your friend and if you don’t like what am saying go and learn how to better your life and stop following me

No vex haunti...she isn't a friend per say but a Colleague. She wasn't homeless, education-less, jobless, skill-less or clueless about basic things of life. She had, at such a young age, positioned herself such that men and women alike were happy to be in her company(professionally & personally).If you knew her, you will wish to be half the girl she is. Meanwhile, accept my apologies grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.