Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace (71398 Views)

NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by itsme01: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2020
majamajic:

no , of late Iraq is working with US

US violated that with the killing of Suliemani.. didnt you read the last report of Iraqi parliament summon of its prime minister ?

anyways to break it down, Trump asked Iraqi prime minister to summon Suliemani for a peace meeting in Iraq(since Suliemani is very respected in Iraq for fighting ISIS) on arrival after checking customs at the airport and entering Iraqi provided convoy, he was murdered by a US drone , this made Iraqi feel betrayed
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by sainthumble: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol.
Kikikikiki
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Truth370: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Russia shud back off and let the us sort this out.
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

You watch too many movies

Your depth of ignorance should bother the rest of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by sainthumble: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2020
nototribalist:
Taaar. To take shoot what down, airpeace airline by mistake?

Lol.
I can't stop laugg
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Staro: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Marvieduke:
Russians giving support to Iraq shows that the movie has just begin

Iraq is different from IRAN
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by mhizterkoker: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2020
psychologist:
Now this is getting messier
The Russian are gradually coming to the mix, I arnt a warmonger But brothers and sister
The end is near cry
yes dat that is true the end of the world is near
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2020
blowjohn:

Tell us why the Arab countries have not come out to openly criticize, condemn and crush ISIS

Isis is already crushed in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and it was all thanks to the General Soleimani who USA killed.

Learn to read before you type.

Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq have been against ISIS while USA and Saudi Arabia have been lethargic

2 Likes

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by ndaeyagi: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
Buying this weapon will be the wisest decision the Iraqi govt will make till date.

With this weapon no one can export democracy to Iraq again and her people can have peace once again.
watin you know? Na so Egypt go buy SAM battery from Russia during their October war with Israel in the 70s. We all know how the war take end.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by pansophist(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Russia will always openly declare their support for US enemies grin
Russia will never acknowledge US as world power and would do anything to ensure their downfall

Yes, and for a good reason.
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Marvieduke(f): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Staro:

Iraq is different from IRAN

Where did the drone strike take place?
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by rottennaija(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2020
psychologist:
Now this is getting messier

The Russian are gradually coming to the mix,
I arnt a warmonger
But brothers and sister

The end is near cry

And slowly, we will get there... I mean World War 3
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:

US violated that with the killing of Suliemani.. didnt you read the last report of Iraqi parliament summon of its prime minister ?

anyways to break it down, Trump asked Iraqi prime minister to summon Suliemani for a peace meeting in Iraq(since Suliemani is very respected in Iraq for fighting ISIS) on arrival after checking customs at the airport and entering Iraqi provided convoy, he was murdered by a US drone , this made Iraqi feel betrayed

Not just the killing of Soleimani. USA Aldo killed 3 Iraqi top officers in the same attack that killed Soleimani so they have broken all known diplomatic laws known to man

2 Likes

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by elyte89: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Let Nigeria also donate OUR Swest AMOTEKUN security brothers to IRAQ for dier protection grin grin
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Malcolm123: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Putinnnnnn my nigga...
The fvcking Lord of war grin

I don dey wonder why the warlord silent B4
even the USA vs Iran ..am sure Russia go interfere directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by ItooWorWor(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2020
y3mi:
To hell with the ruskie

Don't school me between what features differerentiate between a semitic and non-semitic stock, for as far as you can't tell the difference between a Nippon and a Cantonese, and as long as even you WeyTooWorWor is a black but who forfeits his ancestral believe system to embrace that of an Arab - Islam which isnt even a believe-system but a bloody religion, you are an Arab.

My nigga
You must be stupid for quoting me, you shold have just keep quite if you have nothing to say, who told you am a muslim you fool go check my comments on any religion thread you asshole, you are a brain washed idiot for bringing religion into this and if i remember both Christianity and Islam does not have their root in Africa you slowpoke, don't you dare quote me again.
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by rottennaija(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2020
jaxxy:
Russia shud back off and let the us sort this out.

Who are the us? Let them come into the mix, eventually China will join, then India, N. Korea... Brethren of the Lord, Its about to go down, WW3.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by SavageResponse(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2020
WildChild00:
Nigeria should go get this too ooo

You never chop belleful na weapons you wan go buy grin

4 Likes

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by richPHAROAH: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2020
calberian:
Whether there’s 3rd world war or not is not even the issue. The issue on ground is this,

If you’ve ever been resident in Lagos, kindly spare 3 minutes to respond to this mini-survey. It’s about our attempt to solve the general cost and value problem in transportation in Nigeria, especially in Lagos. Thanks.
thunder fire you and that survey
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by itsme01: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Not just the killing of Soleimani. USA Aldo killed 3 Iraqi top officers in the same attack that killed Soleimani so they have broken all known diplomatic laws known to man

Trump isnt wise

2 Likes

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by pacespot(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Russia and China will emerge winners in this whole conflict. This is an avenue for both countries to test their new toys by selling to Iran and Iraq.
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by rottennaija(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Kobicove:
Na wetin concern Russia for this matter sef? undecided

I keep wondering, why didn't the US strike the general on Iranian soil? Why wait for him to enter Iraq? Because US has Iraqi airspace in their pocket...

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Malcolm123: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

You watch too many movies

lol....u mean she don overwatch star war...and all dis marvel movies
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Ajibade123(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2020
This thing is getting serious o
see ways to build a customer-centric culture in business https://explicitsuccess.com/customer-centric-culture/
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by blowjohn(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Meeyankee:
If this issue was supposed to be that of christian you will never see Muslim such thread attacking the Christian that they are retuals killers..we all know what all your pastors are doing killer people for church growth and congregations these few days from this forum I have come to realize the hatred the Christians have for Muslims is second to non,but on a daily basis they often say things like way fellowers of Christ..but your lord Jesus Christ never supported killer or hate,where is yours now coming from..the same nairalanders that use to be against Trump are now supporting him because he is fighting Iran.for your information Trump hate you guys,this is the reason he called your so country shirt hole.funny enough how most of the nairalanders Christians are now war analyst,they now support killers and hate,they now go against the teachings of Christ because of Trump. Trump is now their new Jesus christ.this is the life we are living today.hypocrite go and solve your pastors retuals killers and stop supporting your new Jesus christ.if Muslims are terrorist then christians are retuals Killers..we all read how pastors are killer kids and adults for church purpose.

Well I don't agree with u on some points.
Don't forget that even when Christian topics come up, many Christians on this nairaland don't hesitate to abuse and insult even pastors they think are fake or corrupt.
Truth is truth wther bitter or not.
There are by far more Muslim terrorists and the sad part is that the conservative muslims don't come out to accuse the fanatics of terrorism.
They think the terrorists are doing them a favour not knowing they r further escalating hatred.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by rottennaija(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2020
bezimo:

You must be high on some cheap weed with you B.S conspiracy theories.

Instead of providing a good counter evidence, you launch into attack mode.
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2020
damijoe77:
Mk dis world end jor
Abeg, make the world never end, I never born

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by sotall(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Malcolm123:

the current government in Iraq is Shia majority ...so technically dey have link with Iran the Shia head quarter

How some of you have brains that are wired around religion is incredible.

Must everything be tagged with religion to make sense to you?
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Nature8(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Kantanka:
Oya Business don start,
China and German will soon offer to sell weapon to them

If I be Iraq, I will be neutral like the Switzerland did in WW11, I will shoot down both the US and Iranian objects flying over our airspace.

Probably US and Russia wants to test their new weapons.
grin
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:

ok , did US gave any reason for the attack ?
Re: Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace by Malcolm123: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2020
blowjohn:

Tell us why the Arab countries have not come out to openly criticize, condemn and crush ISIS

and Saudi led coalition fighting Dem is cheering Dem abi .....read more ....and stop showing ignorance up and down

anoda person go read ur comment will also take dat as a fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial / Pics: Kenya Man Masturbates Publicly While Watching University Girls In Schl Bus / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.