Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos (8646 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Mophasa(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
A Nigerian lady has taken to micro blogging platform Twitter to seek for money for house rent by offering to sleep with random men on the social media platform.

According to the tweet sighted by viewsnaijamedia The lady is seeking 150k as she said she already has 100k.

The post has generated mixed reactions from Nigerians as some persons are hailing the lady for her uncommon courage while others have chosen to lash out at the Abuja based lady.

She however gave the excuse that her family members have refused to assist her.

She tweeted "

"Need someone to Bleep me and give me money.Wanna get a space of my own and I have 100k as opposed to the N250k for the house.I will still need to buy a bed and some pots but let me just secure the house.Dm if you are serious"

"Keep the retweets coming guys. You can’t shame the shameless.
I have asked some friends and my family but it seems the January strife is crawling in.
Let’s help this baby girl get a house please, i can be able to do my numerous business effectively."

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/01/lady-offers-to-sleep-with-men-to-raise.html?m=1

Nigerians react..

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Vanzcharles(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chai... yawa no go end ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Vanzcharles(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Public prostitute...see HER mouth, can't she Work?�

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Ustec: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Skyfornia(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
This one weak me...she go still fvck to paint the house, put curtains and gotv...the fvck go plenty be that. Las las the apartment go turn into brothel.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by mymadam(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:
Public prostitute...see HER mouth, can't she Work?

shocked Ashewo nah work now... Abi nor be so again ni? lipsrsealed Abeg, no mind me o.. Wetin I sabi sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by iKay2020(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
If you check now na afonja grin

Spits*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:

That's what she wants to do na. WORK.

Just as some work with hands, she wants to work with pussy.

Imagine what the OP said. Some are hailing her for her courage

That's the world we live in now.. That's the nonsense that this civilization condones.

If it were to be in climes and civilizations were virtuousness is upheld, you won't be hearing some people "hailing her for her uncommon courage"

There's no way we will not be bringing down this civilization. We must bring it down and create a new saner and better one.

And that's what Imes is coming to do.

Imes is the end of these bad days.. These days must end. We've had enough. We must see the end of these days. And that we will see, when Imes finally shows up God willing.

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by iTearHerToto: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
iKay2020:
If you check now na afonja grin

Spits*
No need to check bro we already know na them forget the name.
But no be say na their fault. Their ancestors made them so.
How pathetic

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by tyup(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
na dem......it's not hard to identify
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
shocked

Please lets not judge her.
Let's save her from committing sexual immortality by forming go fund me account where we can assist her by raising d money nd giving it to her.
Remember what's ever u do d list of my brother that's u do unto me.

If we can do it Tacha,Mercy nd other BBN by voting them with our money we can also do it 4 her.
Please let's help her.
You can pay d money in d account in my prophile
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
They will take your body away for ritual Oniranu!!!

Stop Disgracing womanhood!!!

You should cut your cloth according to your material!!!

Wetin concern low budget with 250K??

Wait for you time girl!!

Hustle like a real human being. . Stop endangering your life!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by sparog(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
At least she's straight forward and honest with it, no fucking games grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by WonderManly(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mophasa:
A Nigerian lady has taken to micro blogging platform Twitter to seek for money for house rent by offering to sleep with random men on the social media platform.

According to the tweet sighted by viewsnaijamedia The lady is seeking 150k as she said she already has 100k.

The post has generated mixed reactions from Nigerians as some persons are hailing the lady for her uncommon courage while others have chosen to lash out at the Abuja based lady.

She however gave the excuse that her family members have refused to assist her.

She tweeted "

"Need someone to Bleep me and give me money.Wanna get a space of my own and I have 100k as opposed to the N250k for the house.I will still need to buy a bed and some pots but let me just secure the house.Dm if you are serious"

"Keep the retweets coming guys. You can’t shame the shameless.
I have asked some friends and my family but it seems the January strife is crawling in.
Let’s help this baby girl get a house please, i can be able to do my numerous business effectively."

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/01/lady-offers-to-sleep-with-men-to-raise.html?m=1

Nigerians react..

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Lordswazz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Please lets not judge her.
Let's save her from committing sexual immortality by forming go fund me account where we can assist her by raising d money nd giving it to her.
Remember what's ever u do d list of my brother that's u do unto me.

If we can do it Tacha,Mercy nd other BBN by voting them with our money we can also do it 4 her.
Please let's help her.
You can pay d money in d account in my prophile
Thanks
How many guys that cried out for help have you saved from stealing or sleeping empty-bellied? If she wants to prostitute, let her prostitute. She's not the first and won't be the last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by AfroKnight: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Holiday is over. She’s open for business. Impressive that one of them is no longer hiding as a “good” girl to deceive unsuspecting innocent men.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by mezarddinny: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
igbo girls and prostitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Aphroditee(f): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Well people have volunteered to help her without her sleeping with anyone,she's lucky

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Las Las she fit no sweet, fit be one konga
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
At least she is being honest.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Las Las she fit no sweet, fit be one konga
Go n found out
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Go n found out

Found kor, founder ni, the thing wey go wide like agbada
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

How would you feel if someone said these words about your sister or daughter?
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by loswhite(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:
lol sleeping with men is her work na...lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I would feel like they have right to what they say, how would you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by jaszplus12(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2020
I thought there exists a phrase like "cut your coat according to your cloth"
Usually we try to live above our means and that's why we fall into grief...
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by MrPresident1: 5:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Lavida loca local abi?

Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by judgementyard(m): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Skyfornia:
This one weak me...she go still fvck to paint the house, put curtains and gotv...the fvck go plenty be that. Las las the apartment go turn into brothel.
grin grin
You dey reason
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by Kingluqman(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2020
If you look this one very well, you go know sey she go fùćk to even cook food.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by pacehood(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:
she sells kush on twitter and she is a known feminist
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos by byinks(f): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Insurance

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend / Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) / Your Favorite Valentine Songs/ Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.