Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (71191 Views)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by envoymedia: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km59nd4y9mc

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Photos, Video)

Man rejects his girlfriend’s juicy compensation after his car developed a mechanical fault, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7jy7jr5g9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by cenaman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
What else do ladies have to offer apart from their wells?

389 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Shalommy(f): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
The lady wanted to calm him down but he wanna go mad. Chaiii... Foolish man!

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Be Warned!
Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is fornication! It is Immorality! It is Sin! It will destroy your destiny and guarantee you Hell!

290 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Not surprised...
This is all they can offer....

This I have seen!

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by GooodHardDick: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Of course, we all know apart from their over used pussy, Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer a man!!!

A woman brings nothing to the table other than her over used pussy . Know this and know peace!

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by advanceDNA: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Shalommy:
The lady wanted to calm him down but he wanna go mad. Chaiii... Foolish man!

he needs support to fix his car...
if na. you tell your man say your car or phone get fault...and he carry penís come out..wont you be like ....guuuuyyyyyyyyyy...!!!!!!!

333 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Richdee1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
Be Warned!
Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is fornication! It is Immorality! It is Sin! It will destroy your destiny and guarantee you Hell!

Lies from imaginary pit of hell

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is really quite pathetic angry...

A problem is on ground and rather than think of a logical approach to solving that problem, all she can think of is sex?

What nonsense!!! angry....

And what's even more pathetic is that, lots of girls I've met here in Nigeria has this exact same mentality undecided....

Likeeeeee...
They think that the solution to every problem is to open their legs.... that's why the moment there's a problem, piam! they open their legs undecided....

Gosh!!!!!!
It's just sickening!!!!!!

It's almost like an average Nigerian female has been program to open her legs upon the arrival of a problem undecided...

God forbid!! angry...

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mumu girl.
For this kind of condition, she dey reason say na sex fit cool am down. undecided
If she really wan help, then make she go look for machanic na.
Chai! I wonder when some girls go stop to dey disgrace us.

31 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Sniper04(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
cenaman:
What else do ladies have to offer apart from their wells?
Haaaaaaaaaa,it depends on the type they are not the same but this one no just get sense

7 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Beebah2000:
Mumu girl.
For this kind of condition, she dey reason say na sex fit cool am down. undecided
If she really wan help, then make she go look for machanic na.
Chai! I wonder when some girls go stop to dey disgrace us.
Lol, As a loyal Girlfriend, she was trying to be 'of help' to the guy!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by ExAngel007(f): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin

Every disappointment is a blessing

5 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, As a loyal Girlfriend, she was trying to be 'of help' to the guy!
if she truly dey loyal then she go trek go look for mechanic.
They can knack later na, the pússy no dey run. cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Kriss216: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Beebah2000:
if she truly dey loyal then she go trek go look for mechanic.
They can knack later na, the pússy no dey run. cheesy
A guest or newcomer here will now think you have sense undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

A guest or newcomer here will now think you have sense undecided
Lol, I know say u no like me. So, no need to show me say u no like me. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Kriss216: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol, I know say u no like me. So, no need to show me say u no like me. undecided
You're wrong.

I love you. I want you to be useful to yourself and your community.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by philiancoop(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Same way I feel when someone who doesn't understand responsibility tells me to smile

15 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Lordbinsmar: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Stupid girl angry just like most nairaland dumb head girls that have nothing to offer their boyfriends apart from their smelly pussy angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by tayo60(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Useless girl ! The guy suppose use her and dump

10 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nuelzi: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
This particular gender loves s3x more than. Food.

Yet they pretend as if they don't like it....smh in dismay

But if you as a man is unaware of the things mentioned here ➡️https://www.nairaland.com/6582256 na r be say wahala go dey via your side oh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by naija4life247: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Very good.

What else do they have apart from pusssy?

But wait oooo, I hope it's not a pusssy that has been fuccked by different dogs in Lekki is what this street prostitute is offering.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Daddyyin: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Of course, we all know apart from their over used pussy, Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer a man!!!

A woman brings nothing to the table other than her over used pussy . Know this and know peace!

The way Nairaland guys bully women is out of this world. If your mom is a Nigerian and you have sister or daughter then you must be a fool. That means they have nothing to offer but their pvssy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Is she a sex maniac?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by newdawn101: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Well, I actually took time to watch the video. This is how love should be. These two seems like couple who love to play about anything. The lady told his boyfriend to "dobo" in Yoruba (Have sex) as refreshment once they scale through the ordeal.

Don't take life too serious. Laugh with your partner and joke about anything, I mean anything. Sometimes, I look at my wife and say "Obinrin yi, je ki awa dora wa" (Woman, let me come and fvck you).

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Bashnigga(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Refreshment

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by money121(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Joanney: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lies
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hope you never had s:x with her inside that car before grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.