Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,433 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US (80642 Views)

Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
laiza:

Please tell me only one time that Isreal, Japan or Saudi or even almighty US has in anytime in history attacked Iran, I mean Iranian soil?

It has never happen. Donald Trump saying he will desecrate Iranian historical sites or monuments was just speaking gibberish, If he tries that then all gloves are off. The United States has more monuments than any other country in the world, so who will loose in a long protracted war. And before you answer that please do remember that it took almighty US more than 6 years to defeat Iraq or Afghanistan and those are smaller countries both in land mass and weaponry compared to Iran. Saudi only do proxy wars in Yemen, Iraq and all the other smaller Arabian peninsula and Japan is mightier, no doubt but the question is why should they join the war with Iran? What do they have to gain in it?

They can just sit back and relax let the two kill each other and they will finish off whoever is left standing. Boom, new world power comes to play, or you think they do not want to be world power too? They colonized China BTW.

This is world politics, and everyone is only looking out for his/her own interest. Nothing more.

Well composed.

It's lame asking what Russia and China stand to gain.

Do you think this guys don't want a shift in world power.

But certain at the appointed time, they will reveal their true stance.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
laiza:

Please tell me only one time that Isreal, Japan or Saudi or even almighty US has in anytime in history attacked Iran, I mean Iranian soil?

It has never happen. Donald Trump saying he will desecrate Iranian historical sites or monuments was just speaking gibberish, If he tries that then all gloves are off. The United States has more monuments than any other country in the world, so who will loose in a long protracted war. And before you answer that please do remember that it took almighty US more than 6 years to defeat Iraq or Afghanistan and those are smaller countries both in land mass and weaponry compared to Iran. Saudi only do proxy wars in Yemen, Iraq and all the other smaller Arabian peninsula and Japan is mightier, no doubt but the question is why should they join the war with Iran? What do they have to gain in it?

They can just sit back and relax let the two kill each other and they will finish off whoever is left standing. Boom, new world power comes to play, or you think they do not want to be world power too? They colonized China BTW.

This is world politics, and everyone is only looking out for his/her own interest. Nothing more.

You know what plays
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by slightlyMad(f): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? Your rent has expired and I'm telling you to leave , you said before you leave I must refund all the previous rents you paid .. This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they were partially responsible for the establishment of Al shabab. And they will create more.

Be like say US don refuse this one visa so many times, lol
anyways, soleiman was the bully and his life was taken just as he was about taking lives of US citizens. haha

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
debbysure01:
I just hope Russia is not trying to take side with Iran.

Burn that fat this 2020 with BURN SLIM

If you were mandated to gamble with your life. Who do you think Russia will take sides with.

It is a known allied of Iran. All Iran fighter jets and missiles are propelled by Russian engines. They both share nuclear technology.

If Iran already has or planning to have a nuclear weapon, it's definitely coming from Russia
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by jeff1993: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:
Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

Russia you are not above God and will pay for your heinous crimes and hypocrisy in promoting destruction of lives across the world. From Syria to Iran. Russia is puffed to the third heavens but will crumble to the bottom of the sea, you chief supporter of destruction and death of innocent lives.

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy angry Shall anyone stand against the almighty and live to testify of the aftermath angry
...... can you just keep shut!!!!! .... you know nothing ... yet you spew your stupidity upandan this forum!!!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Omoslim26: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
laiza:

This is world politics, and everyone is only looking out for his/her own interest. Nothing more

This has summarized my point so right now we cant say who stands by who
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nature8(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
Russia, China, iran, Iraq, Qatar
vs USA, UK,france,saudi Arabia,israel,germany And Japan
Wow
cheesy
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
jeff1993:
...... can you just keep shut!!!!! .... you know nothing ... yet you spew your stupidity upandan this forum!!!!

Indeed. Show me your own intellectual contribution smartie kiss You can see mine all over the first 10 pages of the thread kiss
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

anyways, soleiman was the bully and his life was taken just as he was about taking lives of US citizens. haha

God bless. You jare. Not just before but has been consistently doing this
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
do you know oil is the reason USA started war with Libya, Iraq and co? After drilling oil and gold they left them in ruins.

Russia is getting wiser and also want part of it.

Russians don't have that mentality. If they do, Ukraine would have been in flames when they had a reason.

Russia's intention is a power shift that favours it.

Note that their are loads of sanctions on Russia presently which has negatively impacted their economy.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by tundess: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

My brother. You can Google up. Na. Sheeeeu. Go bbc go check. I used facts you're using rants and insults. Well I'm not. Shocked

FYI, the US militarily classifies information for as up. To 15 years depending on how its release can alter the topography of any battlefield.

I wish you spend more time studying. kiss

15 yrs? cheesy cheesy
I think you need a lesson in classification and classification authorities in the US. Here you go.... cheesy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information_in_the_United_States
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by McCarthy100: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
ogbonti:

Stop watching CNN
Even Trump call CNN a fake news station
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

Dude is right even he made some false statements. No evidence has been presented as at this morning that proofs that Suleman Had plans of killing Americans. Trump used him to divert attention from his impeachment.

This guy has served the US and fought with US soldiers against IS. As at 4 years ago, this guy was still being praised for his bravery by Western media. How come suddenly, you just roast him without even consulting the Congress.

Trump knows exactly the game he is playing.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Sirheny007(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jarrow:

Edgar Allan Poe?

Sir. Winston Churchill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by eedimo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
COW wey no get tail... Make US come test their nuclear weapons ontop Russia head.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by robotix: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
igbesachick:

well, at least he was a dictator and a guy responsible for an airplane crash.

that is reason enough to get rid of him .

i dont see why you sympathize with lybia? it needed a liberation and it got one. that is good for it.
you don't know anything. No need to engage anymore

Even Nigeria can not boast the things Libya had when ghadaffi was alive

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by eChioma(f): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? Your rent has expired and I'm telling you to leave , you said before you leave I must refund all the previous rents you paid .. This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they were partially responsible for the establishment of Al shabab. And they will create more.

This is the best comment I've seen on nairaland so far about this issue.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Get lost abeg, does it look as if I wana chat with type... Ur such a p.e.s.t.
[/s]
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
why will I HV any on u tongue sad sad Do I even know you? Seems ur high on something dude...I should be asking u the question oga tongue...I have seen ur hand work on my comments here . .. Continue dont stop okay. undecided .. Me no get ur time
[/s]
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by dracosith(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Let me just respond to one thing you said, you bought a land in another community, build a house there and due to conflict, you were asked to leave, won’t you request that your land and house money be paid before you leave? Or you will just leave like that
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by igbesachick: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
robotix:

but i m from uk. i guess uk can boast herself before libya. sorry, is it lybia or libya?
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
dracosith:

Let me just respond to one thing you said, you bought a land in another community, build a house there and due to conflict, you were asked to leave, won’t you request that your land and house money be paid before you leave? Or you will just leave like that

Help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ugwumagala: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
robotix:

What does Libya have?

Niger Delta could have had more than that before that.

Why are wealth from the south south Nigeria used to settle problems in the Sahel region
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Jayphresh(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
If it isn’t Russia the rogue nation. kiss
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by KingAzubuike(f): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
dracosith:

And ask yourself who started the conflict in that community? Or when you were going to build in the community weren't you warned that there was going to be conflict? Now that the owners of the community are asking you to leave them in peace that they are tired of you and the war you brought to their land, you're asking for a refund.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Khaleell001(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:
Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

Russia you are not above God and will pay for your heinous crimes and hypocrisy in promoting destruction of lives across the world. From Syria to Iran. Russia is puffed to the third heavens but will crumble to the bottom of the sea, you chief supporter of destruction and death of innocent lives.

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy angry Shall anyone stand against the almighty and live to testify of the aftermath angry

you are just ranting.
They don't even know if a website like Nairaland exist neither do they know whether you exist.

I don't support support Russia, but America is no better who keeps creating wars to sell weapons.
So don't kid yourselves with likes.
They mean nothing. Absolute nothing!
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by kayusely70(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just to ensure conflicts and sell weapons
Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? Your rent has expired and I'm telling you to leave , you said before you leave I must refund all the previous rents you paid .. This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lilbest3:
almost everybody predicted that Russia will publicly support Iran. It's just normal show. Putin and Trump are friends and Russia will never attack America for the now. Just a tweet from Trump will shatter Russian economy
You, and most other people on this forum don't seem to know anything about international geopolitics. Why don't you take a little time and study history, you'll be surprised how ignorant you are.

Putin and trump are not friends, will never be. They're just having a truce because they know that both of them can end each others' countries if needed. The only reason that Russia influenced the US election was to make sure Hillary Clinton doesn't win. If you want to know the reason for that, do your own research.

*Just a tweet from trump will shatter Russian economy*. I give up on you

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ramsak1: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
i'm sure you innocently don't know much about all these
for starters do you know the US is the first and the last country to use nuclear weapons on Non military targets(civilians)?
Do you kno the role the US played in the gulf war?
Do you kno US invaded iraq just because they thought sadam has nuclear capacity which they later found nothing and confessed to it even though thousands of civilian had already died? something similar in Afghanistan and vietnam too
jezz to mention a few obvious cases less the greater conspiracies that has took millions of lives. so make no mistake US is not the saint here bro
healthserve:

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

You, and most other people on this forum don't seem to know anything about international geopolitics. Why don't you take a little time and study history, you'll be surprised how ignorant you are.

Putin and trump are not friends, will never be. They're just having a truce because they know that both of them can end each others' countries if needed. The only reason that Russia influenced the US election was to make sure Hillary Clinton doesn't win. If you want to know the reason for that, do your own research.

*Just a tweet from trump will shatter Russian economy*. I give up on you

We can see the quality of men in the country by taking a mental snapshot of ignorant comments on here. It's so appalling that people don't know Russia has guaged the current posture of this president and has realized any battle posture would equate outright destruction, judging that this one is more decisive and assertive than he's predecessor making them equals... Hence the need for a truce. This nation produces too many mentally weak men. That's why the nation is stuck in mediocrity.

These dudes know nothing about history and international politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ramsak1:
i'm sure you innocently don't know much about all these
for starters do you know the US is the first and the last country to use nuclear weapons on Non military targets(civilians)?
Do you kno the role the US played in the gulf war?
Do you kno US invaded iraq just because they thought sadam has nuclear capacity which they later found nothing and confessed to it even though thousands of civilian had already died? something similar in Afghanistan and vietnam too
jezz to mention a few obvious cases less the greater conspiracies that has took millions of lives. so make no mistake US is not the saint here bro

You tried to appear intelligent so because U.S was the first to use nukes the U.S automatically becomes the viallian of every delusional story. Wake up and speak using facts and intelligent discussions please and not emotional outbursts and rants
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Mrsserene: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

As if there is a country worse than the US . Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.