Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US (80529 Views)

Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Brownhypo: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Hunter Killer Loading
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Lamanii22(f): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Russia; The Green Snake in the Green Grass

Just like in the movies... So are they in real life...

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Minemrys:

bros, chill. D0n't type like a religious zealot who can't see fr0m outside the box. War is business. Russia is c0mpeting with U. S to bec0me an influential authority in the world. And they'd do that by making allies of any0ne seen as an opp0nent to their adversary in world affairs, which is the U. S. It's business and politics. Even america, u. K, israel are guilty of it. If nigeria were to be a world power, we would too.

Did you read my. Comment well atall. The innocent aid workers my dear cool
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Correcto: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Clown don't be deceived !!!! Russia will do no shit on behalf of Iran. Russia can not risk a nuclear war with the US
KingAzubuike:

Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they were partially responsible for the establishment of Al shabab. And they will create more.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Btruth: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Russian positioning themselves.

"iya lo maa baa de fun gbogbo won"
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Jettage: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2020
The manufacturing company of ammunition is happy about the growing crisis and are ready to sell arms for the looming war.
Some countries are waiting to press the button of their nuclear weapon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by StTrump: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Love from Russian

3 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Morenikeji070: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol you see why democratic want to send Trump out... Trump is a foolish man to think he can make frd with putin and Russian... American and Russian can't be frd dat man gotta wake up...

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:
Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

Russia you are not above God and will pay for your heinous crimes and hypocrisy in promoting destruction of lives across the world. From Syria to Iran. Russia is puffed to the third heavens but will crumble to the bottom of the sea, you chief supporter of destruction and death of innocent lives.

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy angry Shall anyone stand against the almighty and live to testify of the aftermath angry

Are you referring to Russia or US? Seems like you got it incorrect. shocked

8 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Kingpele(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=healthserve post=85594076]Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

Russia you are not above God and will pay for your heinous crimes and hypocrisy in promoting destruction of lives across the world. From Syria to Iran. Russia is puffed to the third heavens but will crumble to the bottom of the sea, you chief supporter of destruction and death of innocent lives.

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy, u are very ignorant, America is worse than Russia, u accuse someone of crime than u turn yourself a judge to determine he had to die, I love USA but Trump is a disgrace
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Just like in the Hollywood movies... So are they in real life...

I fixed your comment ,pretty. Stick to Telenovas and Netflix please. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Truckpusher(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2020
wristbangle:
Never seen a country as sneaky and corny like Russia.

History recap of their wrong rendezvous in WWII. Powerful yet confused on how to lay leadership.
Trusting Russia will be Iran's greatest undoing.

Those Caucasians will close rank when the chips are down. Besides Putin won't risk his throne to save some Persians.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Astark: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2020
mployer:

Let the game start already. I am getting old, I need to see war before I die.
you want to see poor Iranians civilians die? The death in world war 2 is over 50 million people and that was when atomic bomb were in early stage.

Atomic bomb was only used in Japan and today they are still suffering the aftermath now that the bomb is 1000 times more deadlier and advance.

I pity people that want iran to go to war with a beast

6 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by 4gunners(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Russia; The Green Snake in the Green Grass
Perfect words. grin grin

Diplomatic world is damn complicated, especially the middle east. Enemy of my enemy might be my enemy; friend of my friend might be enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Minemrys: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Dikegodspower:
Russia and hypocrisy is like bread and butter
but the day of reckoning is near
lol. Every business man is an hypocrite. War is an entrepreneurship platform where clients and deals are made. Pity n0t for the countries but the men who leave behind wives, brothers, fathers, mothers and sisters to fight for men who sit at c0nference tables signing deals.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by unbitchable(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2020
was it not the same Russia cuddling up with North Korea at the height of the US/Korean's tensions before Trump & Kim struck a deal after which Putin had to back off Kim's back.
Putin would do anything to sell Russian weapons and which is his primary agenda. Putin will never cross US path, he is just a business man tryna sell arms and make some money.

9 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by OyinO: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

I didn't expect an intelligent critique from your kinds. Read your comments against mine and ask yourself who presented facts in the midst of complexity.

You presented rubbish. His comment is better than your biased bigotry. You guys know nothing about what's happening behind the scenes and what unimaginable impacts will be felt by backward economies like Nigeria if war breaks out. You just rant nonsense!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by blowjohn(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Pray u don't have a friend like Russia o

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by masseratti: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Àwọn oponu up and down the thread, even the American public are not in support of what the US president did, America has same type of forces he commands, and now news are getting out that, the guy was setup, he came for a peace meeting, he had already got a cease fire before, couple of years ago, am not his fan nor trump's fan but this was totally stupid.

9 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Koval12:
Putin is the most dangerous man alive. Believe me, he has unsettled America more than Iran have done.

Remember that Russia meddled with the election that brought Trump into Power to the destruction of America.

After Devil, fear Putin!!

You're a victim of msm propaganda cry

8 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by ogbonti: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Koval12:
Putin is the most dangerous man alive. Believe me, he has unsettled America more than Iran have done.

Remember that Russia meddled with the election that brought Trump into Power to the destruction of America.

After Devil, fear Putin!!

Stop watching CNN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by laiza(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
Russia, China, iran, Iraq, Qatar

vs USA, UK,france,saudi Arabia,israel,germany And Japan

Wow
Errm eskis sir, UK is not going to war, not anytime soon. Isreal already backed out, Saudi Arabia wouldnt dare, France may or may not depending on which pant Emmanuel Macron is putting on the day US strikes Iran again, Angela Merkel would never go to war with Iran, not after holding on to trapped Iran money in German banks, the fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom for that woman anyway, and Japam.....you make me laugh in swahilli or let me say open Island waters.

What you lot do not understand is this; China will probably want to be an umpire like they have always done in the past but when they remember Huawei and all the ban Donald Trump placed on Chinese goods they will want to reconsider. Russia will supply ballistic missles to Iraq, but we all know it is for Iran and they will definitely join the war, the question is when, because just like China, Germany, Japan and Iran....they all have one thing in common now, getting Donald Trump to apologize or at least get served with the same plate he served them all the trade wars.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by adelaja70(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? Your rent has expired and I'm telling you to leave , you said before you leave I must refund all the previous rents you paid .. This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they were partially responsible for the establishment of Al shabab. And they will create more.
TOO EARLY TO CRY MY BROTHER... BY THE WAY, YOU DON CHOP?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Bgetto: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:
Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy angry Shall anyone stand against the almighty and live to testify of the aftermath angry

Bros you notting fighting over politician what make sulaimani popular because he deal with Isis and isil according bbc and cnn general who destroyed isis why kill him

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Astark: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Truckpusher:
Trusting Russia will be Iran's greatest undoing.

Those Caucasians will close rank when the chips are down. Besides Putin won't risk his throne to save some Persians.
I swear bro

I laughed at people that think Russia, a Caucasian Christian country will side with Muslim dominated country without getting anything.

Russia only want middle East oil and sell weapons to them, that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by chronique(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

You just talk like someone that doesn't have sense. You don't have adequate info on what went down in Syria but you are quick to call Russia a hypocrite nation. I bet you were not alive when Obama was giving arms and ammunition to a group of rebels who America described as moderate rebels, to fight the Syrian government. Those same rebels turned over those arms to Isis and were using it to destabilize Syria. It wasn't until Russia and Iran came into the picture and joined forces with the Syrian government before they could quell the attacks from those rebels and Isis. Most of you have your heads firmly stuck in the arse of the US to the point that you trade objectivity for sentiments.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2020
OyinO:

You presented rubbish. His comment is better than your biased bigotry. You guys know nothing about what's happening behind the scenes and what unimaginable impacts will be felt by backward economies like Nigeria if war breaks out. You just rant nonsense!

Try stringing intelligent comments on the activities that transpired to prove more mature than rant and insult kiss
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by 2chukwu(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Can't forget what they did to my Biafran people!!!
#haterussia
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by KUNZEH(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2020
chronique:

You just talk like someone that doesn't have sense. You don't have adequate info on what went down in Syria but you are quick to call Russia a hypocrite nation. I bet you were not alive when Obama was giving arms and ammunition to a group of rebels who America described as moderate rebels, to fight the Syrian government. Those same rebels turned over those arms to Isis and we're using it to destabilize Syria. It wasn't until Russia and Iran came into the picture and joined forces with the Syrian government before they could quell the attacks from those rebels and Isis. Most of you have your heads firmly stuck in the arse of the US to the point that you trade objectivity for sentiments.

Of course it was US that invaded Syria. Lol. Who are these gents sef. No wonder the nation is stunted in mediocrity
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by mrvitalis(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

This one has watched to much cnn
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Bgetto:

Bros you notting fighting over politician what make sulaimani popular because he deal with Isis and isil according bbc and cnn and even fight again isis

Did you read reports that he was directly overseeing terrorists and working hand in hand with them giving directives using them as foot soldiers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.