Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US (80530 Views)

Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mrsserene:

As if there is a country worse than the US . Keep deceiving yourself.

Like I expected any better than a rant and psychological deflection angry If you want my attention try coming with intellectual inputs and not petty blckamils of a whiner loser tongue
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by ogbonti: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
McCarthy100:
Even Trump call CNN a fake news station

Yes it is
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

We can see the quality of men in the country by taking a mental snapshot of ignorant comments on here. It's so appalling that people don't know Russia has guaged the current posture of this president and has realized any battle posture would equate outright destruction, judging that this one is more decisive and assertive than he's predecessor making them equals... Hence the need for a truce. This nation produces too many mentally weak men. That's why the nation is stuck in mediocrity.

These dudes know nothing about history and international politics
I'm so pained. Ignorance is truly rampant. Even the so-called educated ones display the same level of ignorance as the uneducated ones

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'm so pained. Ignorance is truly rampant. Even the so-called educated ones display the same level of ignorance as the uneducated ones

My brother. Its so appalling. Its always on threads with intellectual discussions like this that reflects our major problem bedeivlling us, the proliferation of mediocrity, average males with less than admirable intelligence

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by NorthernSerene(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:
Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

Russia you are not above God and will pay for your heinous crimes and hypocrisy in promoting destruction of lives across the world. From Syria to Iran. Russia is puffed to the third heavens but will crumble to the bottom of the sea, you chief supporter of destruction and death of innocent lives.

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy angry Shall anyone stand against the almighty and live to testify of the aftermath angry
Eya it dey pain him.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Moniya4Real(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
But guys, it is good to be a strong country both economically and millitarily.
Imagine if this was a yeye country that said it like Nigeria, We never even hail the guy but fear don dey catch Buhari at the US's sneeze
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Eya it dey pain him.

Northern. Another blood shed cheerleader. Another Islamic extremist on the loose. Fvck off my mentions
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Moniya4Real(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Dikegodspower:
Russia and hypocrisy is like bread and butter
but the day of reckoning is near
Abeg no white country that is not a hypocrie.
Especially Britain and America.
It is called National intetest bro.
They are all guilty of it to be sincere with ourselves
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by alabo1: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

We can see the quality of men in the country by taking a mental snapshot of ignorant comments on here. It's so appalling that people don't know Russia has guaged the current posture of this president and has realized any battle posture would equate outright destruction, judging that this one is more decisive and assertive than he's predecessor making them equals... Hence the need for a truce. This nation produces too many mentally weak men. That's why the nation is stuck in mediocrity.

These dudes know nothing about history and international politics

Destruction for who if I may Ask? You honestly think the US can win an all out war against Russia and vice versa? Why did the US not stop Russian incursion into Syria which has ensured Assad remains in Power? Please leave reliance on western media sources and do a thorough analysis. The US is not the global defender of human rights and peace that it claims to be but the current superpower that acts solely in its own interests at the detriment of all. An in depth study of South American and Middle East history will reveal this. However she is not alone as other World Powers also do the same in their areas of influence- Britain and France in Africa a case in point. In the end it's all about personal interest played on a Global scale.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by churchmind: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Russia; The Green Snake in the Green Grass
it's a game theory,well played script
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Basic123: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? Your rent has expired and I'm telling you to leave , you said before you leave I must refund all the previous rents you paid .. This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they were partially responsible for the establishment of Al shabab. And they will create more.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by breezeng: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:
Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

Russia you are not above God and will pay for your heinous crimes and hypocrisy in promoting destruction of lives across the world. From Syria to Iran. Russia is puffed to the third heavens but will crumble to the bottom of the sea, you chief supporter of destruction and death of innocent lives.
What about America. You blindfolded

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy angry Shall anyone stand against the almighty and live to testify of the aftermath angry
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ramsak1: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
No offence intented, you are the one putting emotions into all of these. i gave you facts u cant contest yet you are still asking of facts. why not do me a solid and give me confirmed facts about how the slain general of a sovereign country is to be condenmed as a terrorist
healthserve:

You tried to appear intelligent so because U.S was the first to use nukes the U.S automatically becomes the viallian of every delusional story. Wake up and speak using facts and intelligent discussions please and not emotional outbursts and rants
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Mrsserene: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

Like I expected any better than a rant and psychological deflection angry If you want my attention try coming with intellectual inputs and not petty blckamils of a whiner loser tongue

I prefer doing that with people with brains. Not some conservative Christian dimwit.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by frankson1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
OyinO:

You presented rubbish. His comment is better than your biased bigotry. You guys know nothing about what's happening behind the scenes and what unimaginable impacts will be felt by backward economies like Nigeria if war breaks out. You just rant nonsense!

Let them say what they know nothing about. They are trying to feel among like they know what's really going on.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ayobami7(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
好的
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

undecided
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by eguarojeona: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
They want to sell arms obviously.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Clown don't be deceived !!!! Russia will do no shit on behalf of Iran. Russia can not risk a nuclear war with the US
undecided
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
adelaja70:

TOO EARLY TO CRY MY BROTHER... BY THE WAY, YOU DON CHOP?
undecided
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Topmaike007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? Your rent has expired and I'm telling you to leave , you said before you leave I must refund all the previous rents you paid .. This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they were partially responsible for the establishment of Al shabab. And they will create more.
God bless you sire
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Topmaike007(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
Russia, China, iran, Iraq, Qatar

vs USA, UK,france,saudi Arabia,israel,germany And Japan

Wow
remove Japan because they're still looking for a way to avenge heroshima
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
Russia, China, iran, Iraq, Qatar

vs USA, UK,france,saudi Arabia,israel,germany And Japan

Wow
hmmm lies
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Olamywealth10: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
you are correct jare, at least they will want to sale weapons, and where there is no war arms will be useless, no wonder everything evil always originate from the country.
KingAzubuike:

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Myself2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Dikegodspower:
Russia and hypocrisy is like bread and butter
but the day of reckoning is near

Don't mind them, they wanna sell weapons
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by geswith: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
okeyumez:

USA has the biggest Allies in the world than the hypocritical Russia that was crushed in Afghanistan war led by Taliban terror group financed by Osama Bin laden
Osama bin laden equally financed by the United States.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by geswith: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
prettyboi1:

Lol...some of you talk so ignorantly and yet so confidently. You know nothing about international relations, obviously. Stick to your hobbies and forget mainstream propaganda.
I agree with you Totally.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by ajl: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

If you call Russia all these names, what about the USA. Do you know how many foreign regimes they have toppled in the name American interest. They are all the same. Better you folks keep quiet and don't get involved in things you know so little about. The invasion of Iraq and the killing of Gadaffi. Are those based on truths. Look at the mess left behind in both countries now and tell me it all turned out well. They are all evil nations, including Iran itself and the fake Ashkanazi jewish country that's impersonating the true hebrews. Or didn't the bible foresee this?

Rev. 3-9 (KJV)
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
okeyumez:

USA has the biggest Allies in the world than the hypocritical Russia that was crushed in Afghanistan war led by Taliban terror group financed by Osama Bin laden
You don't know what you are saying, how is Russian hypocritical Do you even know the meaning of that word? USA as been the hypocritical here, because they created the war in the middle East they created Isis now they are still pretending to fight what they created.... sad
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by LamidicownuBSS: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Na U. S also bring Boko boys abi? don't say what u no nothing about.
terrorist don't kill his own, he was under watch list long b4now. am a Muslim, don't say trash with ur shallow brain
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by NorthernSerene(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

Northern. Another blood shed cheerleader. Another Islamic extremist on the loose. Fvck off my mentions
Soit silencieux!
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by robotix: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

its not a blackmail. Most of the world's problems are caused by the US. Do your research.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.