Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US (80574 Views)

Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Youthleader22(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2020
NORSYK:
Russia and busy body are like 5 & 6.
They always attached themselves by pretense with others.
They are unreliable allies who chickens out when their allies needed them the most

The news is confirm
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Dybala11(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2020
fredoooooo:
Russia wan sell ammunition grin
You don get the drift
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by yultater: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2020

2 Shares

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by robotix: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2020
igbesachick:

no one wants to share the cake with russia and china, they are orphans .
you don't know the US, but you think you do.

Go On Quora and see first hand reportage from people who country have been ruined by US. SOMALIA is still suffering from the damage US did to her, Libya, Iraq, Syria and a host of others...

US train and breed terrorism for decades... But they will still turn around and play god.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by alabo1: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

My comment you quoted. Pansophist is prime example of your question you're re asking questions

What of Georgia

What of Sevastopool and Ukraine

What of the plane of scientists shot down by Russian missles

What of providing backing to rogue institutions and personalites. From Egypt to Syria. What is the war in Syria today about. If there wasn't a war is the presidents tenure not supposed to be over

What of proliferating nuclear weapons

What of the airspace violations of Finland Nordic nations

What of the rogue and delicate confrontations

Cyber attacks of other nations cyber infrastructure

Who is backing all blood thirsty nations across the entire world.

I'm not a man that speaks from. Sensationalism

Mind you Nato met and proof was presented on the so called generals meeting with terrorists organisations providing support and intelligence

Would Russia not retaliate if its workers are killed. In similar manner. WOULD China fold her arms?

All unfounded speculation. I guess you don't know the history of the Georgian conflict?

You talk of Svestapol and Ukraine? The crisis there was caused by the US who supported the violent overthrow of a democratically elected government simply because he was pro Russian and rejected entry into NATO?

Which country has trained and armed more rebel groups than the US in the 20th century- The Taliban, Syrian moderates are just to name a few.
The Syrian crisis was never about Assad's tenure which was not over- he just won re-election before the crisis. It was about the possible Iran-Iraq-Syria gas pipeline backed by Russia which Assad favoured over the western favoured Qatar- Saudi -Jordan -Syrian pipeline which would have reduced European dependence on Russian gas and hence Russian influence over Europe.

No country on earth conducts more surveillance and cyber attacks even on its own citizens than the US. Remember they tapped even their own allies - Germany a case in point.

There was no proof that Solemaini was preparing an attack against American interests. Rather his success against ISIS and other insurgents was unifying Shia elements in Iran and Iraq which was against American interests.

I am also not a sensationalist but an unbiased scholar. I urge you to read more widely and not rely on the western media propaganda machine for information. Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by royalfly(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2020
No one is saying America has done the best things in the international system.. But she has done far better than Russia. Take it or leave it, Russia running to pay condolences to Iran is also part of the things that makes Russia the snake in the grass here. Please never pray to have a friend like Russia.. Let's wait till we get all the facts about this issue before you draw conclusions. The truth we have not gotten half of the information about this matter needed to draw conclusions.. One thing I know America will not just kill for the fun of it.. Mistakes can be made in issues like this but let's wait to get the facts.. The is not an issue between Chile and adeyinka or ondo and Edo..

obailala:
Reading through this thread, it's obvious that many Nigerians consume too much American movies and have swallowed too much American propaganda. Imagine children condemning Russia for paying condolence to Iran; what exactly do you expect Russia to do? Sit back and support a renown global bully for an unprovoked attack of a sovereign nation?

Iran is even geographically close to Russia, so anyone expecting Russia to sit back and cheer the US for trying to destabilise its neighbourhood must be dreaming; even Israel has washed its hands off the attack.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Minemrys: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Olamide24434:
who told you America created the al Qaeda force check very well it was Osama bin laden that created this shit do good research before you comment on things!
and who trained bin laden? Do u kn0w bin laden served the U. S?
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ugwumagala: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
IPOB grin

You Yoruba should stop turning it to tribal thing
Don't turn this thread to ethnic bashing, not everyone who write againt Iran is IPOB or from the East.

This is fight between Saudi Arabians and Iranians
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by obailala(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2020
jaxxy:

If Iran was a world power u won’t be complaining about bullying u will be crying about slavery. Continue to think America is the worst I’ve seen because others haven’t gotten a chance to show how worse they are. U think Iran cares about u or anyone for that matter? Keep defending people who kill their own people in thousands for protesting. Rubbish!!!!!

Russia shud back off and stop this nonsense.
Every single news you hear about Iran, you get it from their enemies (US), and you expect the reports to be balanced?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by mysticwarrior(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2020
toluleke:
It glaring what trump did is totally wrong and unacceptable in this decade. Which could war
you are a wise man
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Ugwumagala:

you Yoruba should stop turning it to tribal thing
Don't turn this thread to ethnic bashing, not everyone who write againt Iran is IPOB or from the East.

This is fight between Saudi Arabians and Iranians
IPOB is an Ethnic Group?
you're a stark illiterate and for your information I'm igbo

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Omoslim26: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2020
laiza:
Errm eskis sir, UK is not going to war, not anytime soon. Isreal already backed out, Saudi Arabia wouldnt dare, France may or may not depending on which pant Emmanuel Macron is putting on the day US strikes Iran again, Angela Merkel would never go to war with Iran, not after holding on to trapped Iran money in German banks, the fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom for that woman anyway, and Japam.....you make me laugh in swahilli or let me say open Island waters.

What you lot do not understand is this; China will probably want to be an umpire like they have always done in the past but when they remember Huawei and all the ban Donald Trump placed on Chinese goods they will want to reconsider. Russia will supply ballistic missles to Iraq, but we all know it is for Iran and they will definitely join the war, the question is when, because just like China, Germany, Japan and Iran....they all have one thing in common now, getting Donald Trump to apologize or at least get served with the same plate he served them all the trade wars.

trash trash and more trash

all i detect here is fallacy ad hominem

you want to sound intelligent bt you forget to note dat war is a big business wen all dis hollabaloo plays into reality if russia china isreal or anyother world power feels its good business they would stand with USA

writing off the chances of those countries you mention to support USA
is being circumscribed in reasoning
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by trilobite: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2020
chronique:

You just talk like someone that doesn't have sense. You don't have adequate info on what went down in Syria but you are quick to call Russia a hypocrite nation. I bet you were not alive when Obama was giving arms and ammunition to a group of rebels who America described as moderate rebels, to fight the Syrian government. Those same rebels turned over those arms to Isis and were using it to destabilize Syria. It wasn't until Russia and Iran came into the picture and joined forces with the Syrian government before they could quell the attacks from those rebels and Isis. Most of you have your heads firmly stuck in the arse of the US to the point that you trade objectivity for sentiments.

You have time oh!! Most people commenting here argue based on sentiments not fact. Many just ranting anyhow grin You have time!! grin
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Kennitrust(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2020
*peace*
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2020
alabo1:

All unfounded speculation. I guess you don't know the history of the Georgian conflict?

You talk of Svestapol and Ukraine? The crisis there was caused by the US who supported the violent overthrow of a democratically elected government simply because he was pro Russian and rejected entry into NATO?

Which country has trained and armed more rebel groups than the US in the 20th century- The Taliban, Syrian moderates are just to name a few.
The Syrian crisis was never about Assad's tenure which was not over- he just won re-election before the crisis. It was about the possible Iran-Iraq-Syria gas pipeline backed by Russia which Assad favoured over the western favoured Qatar- Saudi -Jordan -Syrian pipeline which would have reduced European dependence on Russian gas and hence Russian influence over Europe.

No country on earth conducts more surveillance and cyber attacks even on its own citizens than the US. Remember they tapped even their own allies - Germany a case in point.

There was no proof that Solemaini was preparing an attack against American interests. Rather his success against ISIS and other insurgents was unifying Shia elements in Iran and Iraq which was against American interests.

I am also not a sensationalist but an unbiased scholar. I urge you to read more widely and not rely on the western media propaganda machine for information. Peace

Lmao
Another joker on the loose. Georgia. To Ukraine.

You guys go and read. I can recommend sources to learn

No wonder Nigeria is deficient in visionary leaders. Stunted brains and incapable minds parading themselves as educated people. What a weak. And uninformed person you are.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by ScotMisile: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2020
laiza:
Errm eskis sir, UK is not going to war, not anytime soon. Isreal already backed out, Saudi Arabia wouldnt dare, France may or may not depending on which pant Emmanuel Macron is putting on the day US strikes Iran again, Angela Merkel would never go to war with Iran, not after holding on to trapped Iran money in German banks, the fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom for that woman anyway, and Japam.....you make me laugh in swahilli or let me say open Island waters.

What you lot do not understand is this; China will probably want to be an umpire like they have always done in the past but when they remember Huawei and all the ban Donald Trump placed on Chinese goods they will want to reconsider. Russia will supply ballistic missles to Iraq, but we all know it is for Iran and they will definitely join the war, the question is when, because just like China, Germany, Japan and Iran....they all have one thing in common now, getting Donald Trump to apologize or at least get served with the same plate he served them all the trade wars.

Analysis from the table of Amala and Ewedu
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2020
obailala:

Every single news you hear about Iran, you get it from their enemies (US), and you expect the reports to be balanced?

So does that mean they didn’t do such? Why don’t they allow free media in Iran if they have nothing to hide? U block the internet access to perpetrate atrocities against ur own people. U think the us are fools?
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2020
DukeNija:
Russia is like the envious colleague who will always take sides with your adversaries. Unfortunately, they’ll always be behind cos that’s where they belong.

Russia? Behind?
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2020
ScotMisile:

Analysis from the table of Amala and Ewedu

The don't know a war against any Nato countries means all Nato and Pacific and Nordic countries would be drawn in immidiately without choice of neutrality. The essence of the Nato pact. War against one is war against all
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Ugwumagala: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
IPOB is an Ethnic Group?
you're a stark illiterate and for your information I'm igbo

Cool down I dey.
Okay I'm a Yorubastard

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Minemrys: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

I'm. Not in denial of Russia having some of the largest military arsenal nuclear capabilites on the earth. I'm talking about empathy and righteousness here not military strength
in internati0nal politics? Bros, keep religi0n at h0me. On the outside, there's just interest. Saying things like empathy and righteousness when the topic is world politics, makes u lo0k like a typical african who Trump still thinks lives in a hut.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by martowskin1(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Mouthgag:

lol
kid
keep fooling yourself...

Really, u don't have to insult me, u can make ur point, tell me what they gat to offer.

I can bet the OS u used to type that insult came from US. Tell me on ur day to day life what do Russia contribute to it
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by mysticwarrior(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2020
backnbeta:
Russia is evil undecided
how?
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by bigiyaro(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Russia; The Green Snake in the Green Grass
they are looking to make some sharp arms sales.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Minemrys:

in internati0nal politics? Bros, keep religi0n at h0me. On the outside, there's just interest. Saying things like empathy and righteousness when the topic is world politics, makes u lo0k like a typical african who Trump still thinks lives in a hut.

I'm far from your delusions
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by trilobite: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Nwachineke1980:
What is Russia still doing in Crimea?

This is like asking what Nigeria is still doing in Kano state!! grin grin grin
Read!! Read!!!! Crimea has always been Russian.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pawesome(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2020
It was all a game...but lass lass,thier target was achieved...There will be no war with anybody..Iran just wasted 12 rockets to what end? US won't retaliate and that's where it will all die down..USA 1 Iran 0
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by OnlineWell(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Dikegodspower:
Russia and hypocrisy is like bread and butter
but the day of reckoning is near
You ve already spoken my mind

I sell Google Voice accounts
Do check my signature
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Seun360(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:
Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

Russia you are not above God and will pay for your heinous crimes and hypocrisy in promoting destruction of lives across the world. From Syria to Iran. Russia is puffed to the third heavens but will crumble to the bottom of the sea, you chief supporter of destruction and death of innocent lives.

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy angry Shall anyone stand against the almighty and live to testify of the aftermath angry

Just stfu.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by tundess: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Quote from turcopolier.typepad.com, a blog run by Col. Pat Lang, a former US Green Beret and DIA MENA (Mid East and North Africa) director. He did the planning and following Bomb Damage Assessment when Reagan bombed Gaddafi in 1986. Fluent Arabic spkr to.....

"Someone sent me the news tape linked below from Aleppo in NW Syria. I have watched it a number of times. You need some ability in Arabic to understand it. The tape was filmed in several CHRISTIAN churches in Aleppo where these two men (Soleimani and al-Muhandis) are described from the pulpit and in the street as "heroic martyr victims of criminal American state terrorism." Pompeo likes to describe Soleimani as the instigator of "massacre" and "genocide" in Syria. Strangely (irony) the Syriac, Armenian Uniate and Presbyterian ministers of the Gospel in this tape do not see him and al-Muhandis that way. They see them as men who helped to defend Aleppo and its minority populations from the wrath of Sunni jihadi Salafists like ISIS and the AQ affiliates in Syria. They see them and Lebanese Hizbullah as having helped save these Christians by fighting alongside the Syrian Army, Russia and other allies like the Druze and Christian militias.

It should be remembered that the US was intent on and may still be intent on replacing the multi-confessional government of Syria with the forces of medieval tyranny. Everyone who really knows anything about the Syrian Civil War knows that the essential character of the New Syrian Army, so beloved by McCain, Graham and the other Ziocons was always jihadi and it was always fully supported by Wahhabi Saudi Arabia as a project in establishing Sunni triumphalism. They and the self proclaimed jihadis of HTS (AQ) are still supported in Idlib and western Aleppo provinces both by the Saudis and the present Islamist and neo-Ottoman government of Turkey.

Well pilgrims, there are Christmas trees in the newly re-built Christian churches of Aleppo and these, my brothers and sisters in Christ remember who stood by them in "the last ditch."

"Currently there are at least 600 churches and 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran." wiki below. Are they dhimmis? Yes, but they are there. There are NO CHURCHES in Saudi Arabia, not a single one and Christianity is a banned religion. These are our allies?"

I would dare any NLer to challenge this man's knowledge of the MENA region. Also, he opposed the first Iraq War by Bush knowing there was no WMD.
https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2020/01/httpsenwikipediaorgwikichristianity_in_iran.html
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Seun360:

Just stfu.

Next time try intelligent discussion not rant or. Insult

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.