Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US (80577 Views)

Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by mrvitalis(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
You do know the meaning of allies right? Forget this online propaganda. When the leader of NATO calls, allies assembled
Go n read history bro
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2020
pansophist:

So can you give examples of the destruction as Russia has done so far? Please, examples not just accusations

But my comment is. A direct and prime exple of what you're asking. Aid workers against a serial killer and innocent lives murderer apologists
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by chronique(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

Of course it was US that invaded Syria. Lol. Who are these gents sef. No wonder the nation is stunted in mediocrity

What quality of education were you given? Do you understand what an "invasion" means? Russia is an ally of Syria and when Syria has issues and needs the military assistance of its allies, they invite them. Russia didn't invade Syria but went on the invitation of the Syrian government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2020
Koval12:
Putin is the most dangerous man alive. Believe me, he has unsettled America more than Iran have done.

Remember that Russia meddled with the election that brought Trump into Power to the destruction of America.

After Devil, fear Putin!!

Can you give examples of Putin being a dangerous man? I wait. wink

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Onaolaplenty: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2020
A general of a country is a terrorist are u normal
nwamabo247:
This Russian people self were do they stand in fighting terrorist

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2020
chronique:

What quality of education were you given? Do you understand what an "invasion" means? Russia is an ally of Syria and when Syria has issues and needs the military assistance of its allies, they invite them. Russia didn't invade Syria but went on the invitation of the Syrian government.

Lol. Didn't America invade and attack. Syria again. Chronoque get lost. I only interact of men of intelligence and you're not in that ranks
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by AfricanDude: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2020
wow!!
healthserve:
Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

Russia you are not above God and will pay for your heinous crimes and hypocrisy in promoting destruction of lives across the world. From Syria to Iran. Russia is puffed to the third heavens but will crumble to the bottom of the sea, you chief supporter of destruction and death of innocent lives.

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy angry Shall anyone stand against the almighty and live to testify of the aftermath angry
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

But my comment is. A direct and prime exple of what you're asking. Aid workers against a serial killer and innocent lives murderer apologists

Red herring. Please give examples of Russia's atrocities that made you have such a negative opinion about them?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2020
AfricanDude:
wow!!

I lie?
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by frankmoney(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2020
okeyumez:

USA has the biggest Allies in the world than the hypocritical Russia that was crushed in Afghanistan war led by Taliban terror group financed by Osama Bin laden
what about America that was crushed in the war in vietnam ? Same taliban us couldn't defeat them and had to negotiate a peace deal , which taliban turned down

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by igbesachick: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2020
Sirheny007:
Russia: "A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma"

russia, riddled with shitholes , from which its shiet comes out
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by oluwaahmed: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2020
okeyumez:

USA has the biggest Allies in the world than the hypocritical Russia that was crushed in Afghanistan war led by Taliban terror group financed by Osama Bin laden

Osama bin laden was also trained by the CIA, and financed by suadi Arabia. Russia has a deep seated revengeful mission against the USA for destroying soviet union and replacing communism with capitalism in soviet break away states.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Comments on this thread is the perfect example why my signature laments about the inability for humans generally to carry an objective assessment of their reality. Humans can't be this daft.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by luluosas(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Russia is openly telling the US that they are backstabbers. This is hypocrisy
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2020
pansophist:

Red herring. Please give examples of Russia's atrocities that made you have such a negative opinion about them?

My comment you quoted. Pansophist is prime example of your question you're re asking questions

What of Georgia

What of Sevastopool and Ukraine

What of the plane of scientists shot down by Russian missles

What of providing backing to rogue institutions and personalites. From Egypt to Syria. What is the war in Syria today about. If there wasn't a war is the presidents tenure not supposed to be over

What of proliferating nuclear weapons

What of the airspace violations of Finland Nordic nations

What of the rogue and delicate confrontations

Cyber attacks of other nations cyber infrastructure

Who is backing all blood thirsty nations across the entire world.

I'm not a man that speaks from. Sensationalism

Mind you Nato met and proof was presented on the so called generals meeting with terrorists organisations providing support and intelligence

Would Russia not retaliate if its workers are killed. In similar manner. WOULD China fold her arms?
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by chubinwa(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Trump in the other hand no try sha for killing a serving general without due consultation. I mean, all the generals in the military have been involved in extra judicial killing in one way or the other. This is a demean to the sovereignty of Iranians. Somewhere in a West Africa, a general masterminded the killing of unarmed protesters. Till date, nothing have been done to bring such illicit act to justice.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Akuruoulo(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
Russia, China, iran, Iraq, Qatar
vs USA, UK,france,saudi Arabia,israel,germany And Japan
Wow

WHERE IS NORTH KOREA ON IRAN SIDE ?

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Akuruoulo(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
Russia, China, iran, Iraq, Qatar
vs USA, UK,france,saudi Arabia,israel,germany And Japan
Wow

ERASE THAT JAPAN THERE

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nwachineke1980: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2020
What is Russia still doing in Crimea?

KingAzubuike:

Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? Your rent has expired and I'm telling you to leave , you said before you leave I must refund all the previous rents you paid .. This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they were partially responsible for the establishment of Al shabab. And they will create more.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Bluffly: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? Your rent has expired and I'm telling you to leave , you said before you leave I must refund all the previous rents you paid .. This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they were partially responsible for the establishment of Al shabab. And they will create more.
Can you as well provide the evidence of your last lines
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Sholaco: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Oops, who cares undecided same Russian helped trump to win election

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Astark: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Akuruoulo:

ERASE THAT JAPAN THERE
google g7
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by shineeye1: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Alleluia, Armageddon draweth nigh!!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by igbesachick: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2020
incogni2o:
This Russia People will just be doing the exact opposite of US.

Putin's mind games

russia is forced to, useless outcast
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Astark: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Sholaco:
Oops, who cares undecided same Russian helped trump to win election
grin I swear.

It's all business for these Caucasians. Same Putin that's trump friend. They don't think like we do, Africans, Arabs and Asians need to be smart
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2020
okeyumez:

Anywhere USA goes, there is death and destruction. Within the last 10 years only, Libya, Iraq, Syria, Venezuela, now Iran has seen hell. What is their crime and what do all this nations have in common ? Its oil. Gaddafi died when he wants to challenges western hegemony, same.with Iraq, it could also have happen to Venezuela, Iran and Syria, but since Russia and China stepped in, the game changed.

Can you be this daft that you lack reasoning to see shit for what it is? Has Russia bombed any country or steal their resources? Just in case you don't know, the reason why Nigeeia is very poor is because western corporations are raping your land, your oil. Anytime Buhari or any Nigerian leader try to change this, that will be their end. Just less than 10 years China started loaning to Africa, we have seen more infrastructures and development than the west who has been with us for over 400 years.

Education is Nigeria is obviously so bad. For a start, I'll recommend a book to you. Start with "the economic hitman" John Perkins, or at least, do not get your news from MSM, because you're clearly brainwash, hopefully, not beyond redemption

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by idiege12(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This Muslim boy with fake igbo moniker sha. Smh
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Sholaco: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
grin I swear.

It's all business for these Caucasians. Same Putin that's trump friend. They don't think like we do, Africans, Arabs and Asians need to be smart
so true bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.