Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Naira Marley’s Response To Apostle Omashola Calling Him A ‘demon’ After The Sext - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naira Marley’s Response To Apostle Omashola Calling Him A ‘demon’ After The Sext (635 Views)

I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) / How I Slept With A Demon / Watch Sex Video Of Apostle Omashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley’s Response To Apostle Omashola Calling Him A ‘demon’ After The Sext by Bigbamzz: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2020

Controversial Nigerian singer, Afeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley has finally reacted after being tagged a ‘demon’ by a clergyman, Apostle Chris Omashola.

The clergyman claimed to have gotten the revelation from God. It is also worthy of note that Omashola’s fame rose from the ruins of his sextape going viral a few months ago. Watch the video in the link below.

The clergyman’s revelation comes a few days after a Twitter user listed people who he thinks would not make heaven with the fast-rising singer topping the list which was released.

See his response in the link below.

https://www.bigbamzz.com/naira-marleys-response-to-apostle-chris-omashola-calling-him-a-demon-after-the-sex-scandal/

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Kissing / Betrayal / How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated Upon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.