Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) (1792 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by EBMedia: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
A Nigerian Boy has revealed to IgbereTV the kind of book he discovered in his father's wardrobe.

While helping his father take stuff out from the old wardrobe, he stumbled upon a book that had some explicit contents on how and where to find a ‘Sugar Mommy’.

Sharing the photos he took of the book, he wrote:

So I was helping daddy pack out stuff from the old wardrobe today because he got a new one made and boom this book falls out of an old file…. I’m still in shock of the contents of the book….. Pls who is jide taiwo?!!!!!

See photos below:

http://igberetvnews.com/1230998/boy-gets-shocked-discovering-book-fathers-wardrobe-photos/

Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by ThePreachersSon: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Daddy!
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by EBMedia: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by Tormentor053: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Written by; Jude Taiwo, a Yoruba demon.
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Endtine Daddy
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by ojun50(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
our dad them fear them.
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by Origin(f): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lol.

Tormentor053:
Written by; Jude Taiwo, a Yoruba demon.
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
It have tey wey this kind stuvs dey happen
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by EBMedia: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2020
ojun50:
our dad them fear them.
hahahaha
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2020
The writer can’t even spell correctly

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2020
So I was helping daddy pack out stuff from the old wardrobe today because he got a new one made and boom this book falls out of an old file…. I’m still in shock of the contents of the book….. Pls who is jide taiwo?!!!!!
Please, who is your mommy?!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by MissSweet(f): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2020
space booked
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by culf: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
funny!!

The man no try
Re: Boy Gets Shocked After Discovering This Book In His Father’s Wardrobe (Photos) by jossy1luv(f): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nothing ekeatte nor go see for house grin

(1) (Reply)

The Astonishing Story Of Jeff Bezos' Biological Father / How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective / If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.