Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Help! The Cause Of My Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! The Cause Of My Depression (1684 Views)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by money121(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Pubichairs(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Be strong bro'
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by chival(f): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Your destiny is in your hands. Rise up and take it. People with a lot less than you have, have been known to make it. Determination is key. Take these steps.
1. First off rise from the bed of self pity. Leave your past in the past and don't look back. You are all you need to be happy and to succeed. Tell yourself that a hundred times a day if need be.
2. Channel your energies into developing yourself. Are there skills you possess that could stand you out? Develop them.
3. Determine what your goal is and take steps towards that.
4. Finally, if you are a Christian, pray. Develop a close relationship with God. Talk to him as you would a friend. Tell him to show you what to do and how to go about it. Consult God for every single thing. He actually answers. I know this from my own experience.
The future is waiting and it's bright. Claim it now.

2 Likes

Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
chival:
Your destiny is in your hands. Rise up and take it. People with a lot less than you have, have been known to make it. Determination is key. Take these steps.
1. First off rise from the bed of self pity. Leave your past in the past and don't look back. You are all you need to be happy and to succeed. Tell yourself that a hundred times a day if need be.
2. Channel your energies into developing yourself. Are there skills you possess that could stand you out? Develop them.
3. Determine what your goal is and take steps towards that.
4. Finally, if you are a Christian, pray. Develop a close relationship with God. Talk to him as you would a friend. Tell him to show you what to do and how to go about it. Consult God for every single thing. He actually answers. I know this from my own experience.
The future is waiting and it's bright. Claim it now.

Thank you Chival

1 Like

Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pubichairs:
Be strong bro'

I will. Thank you man
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by ststyreal(f): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Young man spill it out, do you need financial help? I know how difficult it is for you to say it here in this forum because of people's negative reaction but if you do need financial help, kindly quote me with your account details and let see what God will do.. Hope you are honest with all you have written so far.. Above all, give your life to Jesus Christ, embrace the prince of peace and enjoy his divine fatherly love. God bless you real good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2020
ststyreal:
Young man spill it out, do you need financial help? I know how difficult it is for you to say it here in this forum because of people's negative reaction but if you do need financial help, kindly quote me with your account details and let see what God will do.. Hope you are honest with all you have written so far.. Above all, give your life to Jesus Christ, embrace the prince of peace and enjoy his divine fatherly love. God bless you real good
quote me if he does the account thing.

1 Like

Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by OlawaleBammie: 1:06am On Jan 25, 2020
Aloneness:
Good day sirs and Mas...
I know this might be quite a lengthy piece, but I want to beg your indulgence to bear with me as I drain out my heavy heart.

I'm an undergrad in my early 20's and in my final year, but I've been depressed all my life because I feel bittered , lonely and battered by my life's experience . One of the major reasons for this is due to me being too sensitive and emotional . It all started when my mom and dad separated , I was just 12 . We were very poor. I grew up watching my dad and mom argue , fight, whilst my baby sister cried for their attention .When my mom left the house , the kids in my neighbour hood use to make fun of me , Cuz they over heard my mom discussing her marriage issues to their respective moms,
and my reaction during the fights in the home.

As a kid in sec school, I was ashamed, destabilised, depressed and my grades suffered. My mom later came back , but she ran with us (I and my sis) to her home country (it's African). My school and grades suffered .

I fought my mom, Cuz I needed my dad. I found my way to my dad 1yr8months after, in 2012. I came back and found out that my old man had a short time to live because he had chronic diabetes. I lived with him for 2yrs and he died on May 14, 2014 and I wasn't told because I was writing WASSCE. I cried so much every day when I later heard. I became so quiet, gentle, timid and to crown it all, I became an introvert.

The questions I ask was , "why would the people that brought me to this world abandon me?". Even tho my mom was alife, I didn't feel her presence because she was hundreds of kilometres away and countries apart.

I couldn't afford to go to school the year my dad died Cuz he was poor , he could barely raise my WAEC fee and obtaining a jamb form was an "unnecessary expense" before he died. My uncle came from the south south to take me in. I stayed at home for 2yrs. I never felt so alone all my life.

In my uncle's house, I cultivated a habit of being alone, locking my self up when everyone is in the living room , laughing and talking.

I would always tear up whenever I seize the opportunity to be alone. I kept reminiscing about the times with the last moments with my dad in the hospital, he told me , a time would come when I wouldn't see him, because he won't be around for long, "so, be strong my boy". Whenever I remember this, I cry the more. Every emotional movie scene broke me. Seeing people helpless and less priviledge dropped tears from my eyes. I felt empty always.

I wanted to feel loved, because I wasn't getting any from anyone and since I lived with my uncle and his wife, I don't expect them to treat me equally with their own kids.

I felt like an out cast and a worthless person everytime I saw kids with their parents hugging them, but when I looked around, no one was hugging me . I missed sleeping on mom's laps as child , I missed those times she would make me my best meals. I missed those times my dad talked to me about how he was going to train me through school with the business plans he had made.

Now, the thoughts of never ever seeing him breaks me still, he is never going to see me graduate this year, neither will he see the man I will become nor see my unborn children.

My self esteem was zero, I became timid , and I couldn't make an eye contact for 10secs and I didn't know how it felt to be loved anymore. From my teenage age till my adulthood, I never experienced the love of my mother and father together, or singly . I became overly introverted and pushed everyone away. No friends.

Anytime someone gets so close , I panic because I'm emotional, I care too much and I put in too much energy to ensure they don't leave, but eventually they do because they don't reciprocate my energy.

I mistake the littlest kindness for love, and when someone pushes me away intentionally or not, I'm broken.I felt the people who left me did so because I was worthless, or maybe weird or not cool.

I actually thought I was worthless and doesn't deserve anyone, so I was pushed to discover my potentials .al

Oga be strong, na so life be, majority of us wey dey here face even more.

I can relate with ur story only dat my papa and mama are still very much alive and I pray they live long.

I missed that tender parental care from wen I was young and now I dont know how to miss people close to me, am always nonchalant in my dealings either with people or things cuz I hardly find tins spectacular, people always miss me wen am not with dem but me I would never tell dem I missed dem cus I actually did not miss dem.

All tru a year I wouldn't get a single wear from market but my peers are changing wardrobe every now and den.

More than 2years I wouldn't step out of my town, I wouldn't even board a vehicle talk more seeing an asphaltic road in d cities.

The tym u re preparing for exam that is wen am on d street hawking.

I became less social cus wen my mate are set for outing, u see dem with gorgeous dress but me I cant go with dem cus it's either I wear my ss2 inter-house sport vest and one native trouser(up nepa cloth)

Believe me wen I tell u dat shawa fish head is too much for only me, I would hav to share it with someone

Dont lemme even talk about the spiritual effect of this scenario, that was wen I knew dat wen u re not with ur parent den u re mostly vulnerable to the spiritual world powers, Imagine losing what belongs to u to someone unworthy of it on daily/weekly/yearly basis, imagine wanting to strive and push forward but being suppressed by unknown forces

Sebi u, u re in a university abi?? And ur uncle is responsible for it even if its partial abi? Coman ask me how i survived it na, could u believe i sat for UME in 2009 (it was still ume and pce den) and I did not have ordinarily #500, I mean common #500 to check my result. Till now I have not checked the result if I passed or not after av wasted money which I gathered from construction labourer work for months on tutorials and materials, even on accommodation in another city

MY GUY EYE DON SEE OOO, U EVEN MADE ME SHED TEARS AS AM REMEMBERING ALL THESE.

Dont lemme talk about my hunger in ND1

Lemme tell u this bro, just brace yourself up like a giant, look into the mirror and tell the person u see "u love this chalenge" den press forward, dont bother about wat others are achieving, dont pressure urself, dont go into incessant prayers without having a strategy cus dis will make u tink God doesn't answer prayer in the long wen wen u realized majority of wat u prayed for are not being fulfilled.

AND ALWAYS GIVE THANKS TO GOD

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by frozen70(f): 3:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Aloneness:
Good day sirs and Mas...
I know this might be quite a lengthy piece, but I want to beg your indulgence to bear with me as I drain out my heavy heart.

I'm an undergrad in my early 20's and in my final year, but I've been depressed all my life because I feel bittered , lonely and battered by my life's experience . One of the major reasons for this is due to me being too sensitive and emotional . It all started when my mom and dad separated , I was just 12 . We were very poor. I grew up watching my dad and mom argue , fight, whilst my baby sister cried for their attention .When my mom left the house , the kids in my neighbour hood use to make fun of me , Cuz they over heard my mom discussing her marriage issues to their respective moms, and my reaction during the fights in the home.

As a kid in sec school, I was ashamed, destabilised, depressed and my grades suffered. My mom later came back , but she ran with us (I and my sis) to her home country (it's African). My school and grades suffered .

I fought my mom, Cuz I needed my dad. I found my way to my dad 1yr8months after, in 2012. I came back and found out that my old man had a short time to live because he had chronic diabetes. I lived with him for 2yrs and he died on May 14, 2014 and I wasn't told because I was writing WASSCE. I cried so much every day when I later heard. I became so quiet, gentle, timid and to crown it all, I became an introvert.

The questions I ask was , "why would the people that brought me to this world abandon me?". Even tho my mom was alife, I didn't feel her presence because she was hundreds of kilometres away and countries apart.

I couldn't afford to go to school the year my dad died Cuz he was poor , he could barely raise my WAEC fee and obtaining a jamb form was an "unnecessary expense" before he died. My uncle came from the south south to take me in. I stayed at home for 2yrs. I never felt so alone all my life.

In my uncle's house, I cultivated a habit of being alone, locking my self up when everyone is in the living room , laughing and talking.

I would always tear up whenever I seize the opportunity to be alone. I kept reminiscing about the times with the last moments with my dad in the hospital, he told me , a time would come when I wouldn't see him, because he won't be around for long, "so, be strong my boy". Whenever I remember this, I cry the more. Every emotional movie scene broke me. Seeing people helpless and less priviledge dropped tears from my eyes. I felt empty always.

I wanted to feel loved, because I wasn't getting any from anyone and since I lived with my uncle and his wife, I don't expect them to treat me equally with their own kids.

I felt like an out cast and a worthless person everytime I saw kids with their parents hugging them, but when I looked around, no one was hugging me . I missed sleeping on mom's laps as child , I missed those times she would make me my best meals. I missed those times my dad talked to me about how he was going to train me through school with the business plans he had made.

Now, the thoughts of never ever seeing him breaks me still, he is never going to see me graduate this year, neither will he see the man I will become nor see my unborn children.

My self esteem was zero, I became timid , and I couldn't make an eye contact for 10secs and I didn't know how it felt to be loved anymore. From my teenage age till my adulthood, I never experienced the love of my mother and father together, or singly . I became overly introverted and pushed everyone away. No friends.

Anytime someone gets so close , I panic because I'm emotional, I care too much and I put in too much energy to ensure they don't leave, but eventually they do because they don't reciprocate my energy.

I mistake the littlest kindness for love, and when someone pushes me away intentionally or not, I'm broken.I felt the people who left me did so because I was worthless, or maybe weird or not cool.

I actually thought I was worthless and doesn't deserve anyone, so I was pushed to discover my potentials .al

It's time you come out of your self imposed prison

I will be blunt here so that I can drive my messages to you

You can't continue your solo life, you will get depressed with it

Being a Nigerian and staying in Nigeria is enough depression

Locate your mum and unite with her

Be grateful to your uncle and his family, they are your savings grace

Learn to be involve in anything they are doing, they are your family and siblings for now

By the time you graduate and start working or searching fir work that's when you will see the true picture of depression

Free your mind of those things you are thinking about they will deter you from moving on

One day you will be set to have a girlfriend or a wif and children , having them will make you talk as much as you are with them , if you keep your introvert nature continuously with you, your wife and children will be happy all the time and you will be the one that will be anoiyed and lonely

So tell me, what else do you think you are doing to your self if not slow and painful death

Even motherless babies and orphans are surving because they chose to mix up with people to learn or expand their scope of knowledge
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Chubhie: 3:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Empower yourself with magick. Imagine a world of unlimited possibilities working/walking with spirits?

Become godlike if you like....
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by lexxo: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Shibaraba:
Boss of life
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by lexxo: 6:15am On Jan 25, 2020
ststyreal:
I need help too ma for my jamb registration God bless you
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2020
ststyreal:

Good morning ma. Yes I do need financial help too. Thank you for being thoughtful. I know everyone has responsibilities and no one owes me anything. Nairaland is the last place I would come to beg, but I needed someone to hear me out. I will appreciate even the littlest gesture, as I don't have anyone really standing for me now. Thank you again.

Bank name: UBA
Name: I.E. Ernest
Account : 2093058195
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Chubhie:
Empower yourself with magick. Imagine a world of unlimited possibilities working/walking with spirits?

Become godlike if you like....

My loneliness drives me to God. God is enough for me.
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 6:50am On Jan 25, 2020
frozen70:

It's time you come out of your self imposed prison

I will be blunt here so that I can drive my messages to you

You can't continue your solo life, you will get depressed with it

Being a Nigerian and staying in Nigeria is enough depression

Locate your mum and unite with her

Be grateful to your uncle and his family, they are your savings grace

Learn to be involve in anything they are doing, they are your family and siblings for now

By the time you graduate and start working or searching fir work that's when you will see the true picture of depression

Free your mind of those things you are thinking about they will deter you from moving on

One day you will be set to have a girlfriend or a wif and children , having them will make you talk as much as you are with them , if you keep your introvert nature continuously with you, your wife and children will be happy all the time and you will be the one that will be anoiyed and lonely

So tell me, what else do you think you are doing to your self if not slow and painful death

Even motherless babies and orphans are surving because they chose to mix up with people to learn or expand their scope of knowledge

Thank you dear. It's not easy for me tho. But I will try.
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 6:59am On Jan 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga be strong, na so life be, majority of us wey dey here face even more.

I can relate with ur story only dat my papa and mama are still very much alive and I pray they live long.

I missed that tender parental care from wen I was young and now I dont know how to miss people close to me, am always nonchalant in my dealings either with people or things cuz I hardly find tins spectacular, people always miss me wen am not with dem but me I would never tell dem I missed dem cus I actually did not miss dem.

All tru a year I wouldn't get a single wear from market but my peers are changing wardrobe every now and den.

More than 2years I wouldn't step out of my town, I wouldn't even board a vehicle talk more seeing an asphaltic road in d cities.

The tym u re preparing for exam that is wen am on d street hawking.

I became less social cus wen my mate are set for outing, u see dem with gorgeous dress but me I cant go with dem cus it's either I wear my ss2 inter-house sport vest and one native trouser(up nepa cloth)

Believe me wen I tell u dat shawa fish head is too much for only me, I would hav to share it with someone

Dont lemme even talk about the spiritual effect of this scenario, that was wen I knew dat wen u re not with ur parent den u re mostly vulnerable to the spiritual world powers, Imagine losing what belongs to u to someone unworthy of it on daily/weekly/yearly basis, imagine wanting to strive and push forward but being suppressed but unknown forces

Sebi u, u re in a university abi?? And ur uncle is responsible for it even if its partial abi? Coman ask me how i survived it na, could u believe i sat for UME in 2009 (it was still ume and pace den) and I did not have ordinarily #500, I mean common #500 to check my result. Till now I have not checked the result after av wasted money which I gathered from construction labourer work for months on tutorials and materials, even on accommodation.

MY GUY EYE DON SEE OOO, U EVEN MADE ME SHED TEARS AS AM REMEMBERING ALL THESE.

Dont lemme talk about my hunger in ND1

Lemme tell u this bro, just brace yourself up like a giant, look into the mirror and tell the person u see "u love this chalenge" den press forward, dont bother about wat others are achieving, dont pressure urself, dont go into incessant prayers with having a strategy cus dis will make u tink God doesn't answer prayer in the long wen wen u realized majority of wat u prayed for are not being fulfilled.

AND ALWAYS GIVE THANKS TO GOD

Wow!! You've been through a lot sir. I can practically relate to only partly half or quarter of what you've been through. I hope you're in a better place now.

I know the only thing in my way now is ME, I'll get through this phase and I'll take my true place in Life . I will press forward ...

Thanks sir, for the story and encouragement...
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Coded2(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Well this story of yours is touching u have just seen a little if how life could be crude believe me I have face a lot too presently my dad and mom are alive but they can't take care of my needs I single handedly sponsor my self in the polytechnic after nd I pursue my degree at Unn but I was not financially bouyant I had to drop out of the university presently I'm still searching for work to fund my university education so bro be strong be determine it not always easy but u have to pick ur self up and tell your self it not over.
2. U need to associate your self with good friends cos loneliness kills , attend a living church.
3. Have a personal relationship with God
4. Have a side hustle to rely on u can't be demanding money from strangers on Nairaland it only 0.001% can help u on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by frozen70(f): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Aloneness:

Thank you dear. It's not easy for me tho. But I will try.

Yes it not easy, you have to try and start now because even if you get employed you must associate with your colleagues and if you have a business you must be very friendly with your customers

1 Like

Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by OlawaleBammie: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2020
Aloneness:

Wow!! You've been through a lot sir. [/b]I can practically relate to only partly half or quarter of what you've been through.[/b] I hope you're in a better place now.

I know the only thing in my way now is ME, I'll get through this phase and I'll take my true place in Life . I will press forward ...

Thanks sir, for the story and encouragement...

Lol, and what if I tel u the whole story? Am sure u will leave ur story behind and cry for me.

My brother that is ¼ of what I faced growing up, hav not told u anything at all, like u never hear anything from me at all.

What I just notice is dat it wik have effect on u, u cant cheat that, I remember my ex and my mama used to always complain about how I behave most if the tym, dey would say am
1)Nonchalant (but am helpful grin )
2) Not caring whatsoever
3)Doesnt appreciate things
4)Not romantic

Pls why wont I b nonchalant wen that is the hand dey use in bringing me up, wen we would b four children in d house and three of us who are from same mother and father would get the little treatment they want but I would b excluded despite the fact that the money used in buying stuffs for dem was being worked for by all of us.?

Pls why will I b caring wen we would go to farm to fetch firewood and scorpion would sting me and all I could get is "...eeyahh sorry, let be fast with the remaining wood and go home in tym so dat u can apply antidote..." and before we get home am weak already ( I tink I got stung by scorpion for another 4 or 5 tyms more and I didn't count it worthy of attention cus I had no one to lean on)
Even me am not even caring to mysef not to talk of others(but the truth of d matter is dat I cares alot about people, its only dat I wont speak it out, so people bliv dat as am not speaking it out am not caring grin )

How will I appreciate things wen I find it difficult to get impressed, actually my people den never shown to me that they are impressed with whatever I did back den, dey can only speak good of me wen I was not der wit dem but not to my face and by dat av tot that is how it should be. but the moment u get me impressed bliv me, u hav done beyond limit and I will always appreciate you for it.
Bro these and many more are the side effect but just knw how to control it cus it will affect u later.

Cherish urself and fend for ur sef, I even forget sef, sebi u re using smartfon to type this online?? Me was using NOKIA3110c series, I would use broomstick to press some of its lost button... lol , I bot it 1500 cus I also wanted to 2go.

Bro u re enjoying oo cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, and what if I tel u the whole story? Am sure u will leave ur story behind and cry for me.

My brother that is ¼ of what I faced growing up, hav not told u anything at all, like u never hear anything from me at all.

What I just notice is dat it wik have effect on u, u cant cheat that, I remember my ex and my mama used to always complain about how I behave most if the tym, dey would say am
1)Nonchalant (but am helpful grin )
2) Not caring whatsoever
3)Doesnt appreciate things
4)Not romantic

Pls why wont I b nonchalant wen that is the hand dey use in bringing me up, wen we would b four children in d house and three of us who are from same mother and father would get the little treatment they want but I would b excluded despite the fact that the money used in buying stuffs for dem was being worked for by all of us.?

Pls why will I b caring wen we would go to farm to fetch firewood and scorpion would sting me and all I could get is "...eeyahh sorry, let be fast with the remaining wood and go home in tym so dat u can apply antidote..." and before we get home am weak already ( I tink I got stung by scorpion for another 4 or 5 tyms more and I didn't count it worthy of attention cus I had no one to lean on)
Even me am not even caring to mysef not to talk of others(but the truth of d matter is dat I cares alot about people, its only dat I wont speak it out, so people bliv dat as am not speaking it out am not caring grin )

How will I appreciate things wen I find it difficult to get impressed, actually my people den never shown to me that they are impressed with whatever I did back den, dey can only speak good of me wen I was not der wit dem but not to my face and by dat av tot that is how it should be. but the moment u get me impressed bliv me, u hav done beyond limit and I will always appreciate you for it.
Bro these and many more are the side effect but just knw how to control it cus it will affect u later.

Cherish urself and fend for ur sef, I even forget sef, sebi u re using smartfon to type this online?? Me was using NOKIA3110c series, I would use broomstick to press some of its lost button... lol , I bot it 1500 cus I also wanted to 2go.

Bro u re enjoying oo cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

My brother, it is well. Alot of persons are going though alot, people react differently, as our strength to endure is not evenly distributed ...
But things gets better , hopefully with time. I'm just hoping when and how soon enough.
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Coded2:
Well this story of yours is touching u have just seen a little if how life could be crude believe me I have face a lot too presently my dad and mom are alive but they can't take care of my needs I single handedly sponsor my self in the polytechnic after nd I pursue my degree at Unn but I was not financially bouyant I had to drop out of the university presently I'm still searching for work to fund my university education so bro be strong be determine it not always easy but u have to pick ur self up and tell your self it not over.
2. U need to associate your self with good friends cos loneliness kills , attend a living church.
3. Have a personal relationship with God
4. Have a side hustle to rely on u can't be demanding money from strangers on Nairaland it only 0.001% can help u on Nairaland.

Thanks sir. I actually love God, but over the years, my depressive state has dwindled me away from his presence and my love slowly waxed cold. In my prayer points, I only write about restoration and revival, I don't ask for material stuffs.

Side hustle these days isn't as easy to come by. I wanted to learn programming and other digital skills, but I didn't get the support. I don't have any skill because the ones I asked for assistance couldn't render any assistance financially. I remember the ASUU strike that occurred in my 100lvl and 200lvl, I told my uncle about programming and how industrous I could be if I was equipped with that, but he discouraged me. I was depressed because I wasted those months learning and achieving nothing.

I wanted to learn instruments from a tender age of 15, my uncle discouraged me because he didn't want to buy a guitar for me . His reasons were because I wanted to study medicine, so how would a medicine student be an instrumentalist and still focus in school?.

He quenched my desire and despised me. I knew if I had my father, he would have supported me. I wish I had something I could do really. I was thinking of raising money to get something but with every little change I raise, there keeps coming school responsibilities.

What my friends do is yahoo yahoo and credit scam ...I don't want that. I don't want to be the reason for someone's pains as I can't stand the sight of someone in pain , how much more me , being the cause and source of their pain?...kai Kai I'd rather die.
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by OlawaleBammie: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2020
Aloneness:

My brother, it is well. Alot of persons are going though alot, people react differently, as our strength to endure is not evenly distributed ...
But things gets better , hopefully with time. I'm just hoping when and how soon enough.
I just love wat u said here, that is why I want h to replenish ur strength dear, am sure u will sail tru, pls dont give up, laslas u wil realise dat na u go happy pass
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Evangkatsoulis: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2020
lexxo:
Boss of life abeg help your boy too oga mi enu gbe. 2 0 5 9 2 9 6 0 2 7 u b a

Please type your account number in full. No spacing.
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by ststyreal(f): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Aloneness:

Good morning ma. Yes I do need financial help too. Thank you for being thoughtful. I know everyone has responsibilities and no one owes me anything. Nairaland is the last place I would come to beg, but I needed someone to hear me out. I will appreciate even the littlest gesture, as I don't have anyone really standing for me now. Thank you again.

Bank name: UBA
Name: I.E. Ernest
Account : 2093058195
Good, it's ok Mr Ernest... You will hear from me soon
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
ststyreal:

Thank you ma

Shibaraba:

I'm quoting you in her stead. I've dropped my detail. Thanks sir
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Lexxo001: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Evangkatsoulis:

Please type your account number in full. No spacing.
Please sir I tried to type it in full but they keep deleting and banning me that's why I opened this new account please sir I need help I will appreciate if you can use the account number sir without the space because the antibot will delete and ban me. God bless you sir 2 0 5 9 2 9 6 0 2 7 .... u b a bank
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Lexxo001: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
ststyreal:

Ma please I also need a little help financially I have no other alternative than to beg so I can empower myself to start recharge card business in my school, nobody is borrowing me here please come to my aid may God bless abundantly ma
account number: 2 0 5 9 2 9 6 0 2 7
bank: u b a
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Evangkatsoulis: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lexxo001:
Please sir I tried to type it in full but they keep deleting and banning me that's why I opened this new account please sir I need help I will appreciate if you can use the account number sir without the space because the antibot will delete and ban me. God bless you sir 2 0 5 9 2 9 6 0 2 7 .... u b a bank
Why are dey banning your account number?
Some other guy posted his details and it hasn't been deleted.
Re: Help! The Cause Of My Depression by Aloneness: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Family Issue / Get It Cheap , Free Issues And Legit!!! / About the teacher that was flogged to death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.