Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? (5625 Views)

Try This To Make Her Go Crazy In Bed And Orgasm/cum Faster / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Women And Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? by mumumugu(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
orgasm start with o
squartz starts wuth s
Re: Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2020
midehi2:

Awww, so melting
Where is my Black soup?
Re: Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? by midehi2(f): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Where is my Black soup?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

How are you? longest time
Re: Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How are you? longest time
longest time no chat.
I've missed you so much.
Re: Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? by midehi2(f): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
longest time no chat. I've missed you so much.
Missed you too
Re: Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2020
midehi2:

Missed you too
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ What's This Growing On My D*ck(18+)no Insult Pls / The One You Love or the One Who Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.