Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Women And Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Orgasm (2213 Views)

Try This To Make Her Go Crazy In Bed And Orgasm/cum Faster / Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? / Circumcision And Orgasm In Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Orgasm by lukui: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
WOMEN AND ORGASM
Our last lectures was on orgasm and so today we are going to continue with tips for a woman to reach orgasm, best sex position for orgasm and health benefits of orgasm to women
TIPS FOR WOMEN FOR THEM TO EXPERIENCE ORGASM
We learnt that orgasm is the most sweetest thing a woman can experience in this wide world and that it takes place just within some seconds during sexual intercourse and only 2 out of 5 women experience it. Below are some tips for women to follow so they can get to the point of orgasm
- Free your mind, body and soul before going to bed, tune your spirit to sex, put your mind on it even before husband comes to bed
- take more of DATES AND VITAMIN B, it makes you to become honey
- Discover yourself first, know the parts of your body that moves you and turns you on and tell husband to touch them perfectly well
- Husband should do more pre-intimacy, suck breast, vagina and finger you
- Tell hubby to tickle your nipple, clitoris, neck , belly and earlobes, he can start by using his tongue to gentle massage your clitoris and breast before penetration.
- He should also suck your nipple while thrusting in and out of you, also licking your neck and earlobes at intervals
- Try riding him yourself while he touches your breast, this will stimulate the hormones responsible for orgasm
- When he is thrusting in and out of you, the easiest way for you to reach orgasm is for you to let your clitoris touches those areas around his dicks, press hard and just be turning your waist, and within 2mins you will cum
- Let your hubby not come out immediately he releases, in most women the sensation always comes again immediately the man releases, just hold his waist tight and concentrate, you will cum another time again.
- The sensation and sweetness of the man and the woman coming at thesame time is the best feelings ever, I call that SUPER SEX.
BEST SEX POSITION FOR ORGASM
If you're among those ladies, who doesn't experience orgasm oya gather here and come and try this style tonight you can thank me later
After riding him for some minutes, come down let him climb you now, wrap your legs around his waist, and your arms around his neck. With this position he will go deeper inside you, and you can start rocking your hips back and forth so he would hit your center of gravity. You can tell him to hold your hips and lift you up and down, so his dick can be touching everywhere of your vagina,and your clitoris pressing his dicks area, kai, Ewoooooo you will found yourself moaning loudly, screaming, all you need to be saying to boast his performance is
"Baby Bite my neck and screw me harder baby!
"Squeeze my boobs harder and kiss me"
"I know you like my pussy…. Now screw me like you love it"
Help him by spreading those legs wide open so he can hit you harder, the sweetness is coming
''baby i can die for you''
''baby i will love you forever''
''i cannot do without you my love''
Those words will just be coming out of your mouth without you knowing,and when you feel like you are cumimg, there should be no interruption, just keep hitting hard, any interruption will affect the sensation, concentrate and enjoy, you will find yourself holding his waist tight, pressing it tight to your center of gravity, until the sweetness is over, thats orgasm for you
abegg clap for me ooohhh because i know the sweetness was too much
After that you will look at him as the best gift God has given you, you will want to hold him and give him some sexy looks right inside his eyes and heart to heart discussion with him------- your love for him will increase immensely
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ORGASM TO WOMEN
- Orgasm is very good for the health of women, it makes you look young both inside and outside, reduce risks of heart attack
- It releases you of stress and makes you sleep well and deeply
- It releases hormones to the brain which reduces tension
- It makes your mind merry
- It helps to circulate your blood faster
-It eases your high BP
- It reduces anger and bitterness and create stronger bond between you and your spouse
WOMEM, LET ME TELL YOU A SECRET;
Do you know men always look younger than their wives because they must reach orgasm during sex before ejaculating?
So lets challenge them by trying to also look younger, do all your possible best to reach at the point of orgasm during sex and mantain your youthful look, hahahaha
REMINDER
For those ones who haven't, you can support this good work in any little way that you can and God wud bless you richly.
WhatsApp chat or call me:
Re: Women And Orgasm by Phenomenal16(f): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2019
Nice write up.

Soft p**n

1 Like

Re: Women And Orgasm by bentwood85(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Skin to skin is another sure and faster then way for women to reach organsm.
Re: Women And Orgasm by bentwood85(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Skin to skin is another sure and faster then way for women to reach organsm
Re: Women And Orgasm by ubunja(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Making a woman orgasm is a waste of Time.

1 Like

Re: Women And Orgasm by lukui: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

shebi her pvssy is for public use, make I use am small before the gateman and driver will come do there own, abi guys i do bad thing?

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think She’s The Right One? / MUST READ: Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth To A Goat In Nigerian (see Photos) / See What Everybody Loves, Especially Ladies, It Has No Single Hater O! [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.