Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Am I Wrong?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong?? (1740 Views)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong?? by Geminiman: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Good morning,

I have a girlfriend and we've been together for almost 3 years. I do the little I can to support her every now and then but the issue has in most instances always been the Physical aspect of the relationship.

Having sex is a far cry from the present situation. Sometimes after making out, she would tell me she feels guilty. If we making out, she'd tell me don't touch this, don't touch that. Sometimes during the making out sessions, when we are close to having sex she'd just turn her back to me, I'd ask if there's a problem, she would tell me there isn't. Many times she would tell me we have to stop the making out thing and all. In most instances, I suck it up.

You see the whole thing is pathetic. Pathetic in the sense that I have a girlfriend and still jack off. Although having a GF and jacking off are two mutually exclusive things, the former ought to reduce or even stop the latter.

Some weeks ago we had a misunderstanding and she sent me a text message containing several things, but the most striking was "... can't you do something without always expecting something in return".

I was bewildered. To begin with it was her pouring salt on the already festering injury. Secondly, I can't particularly say we have done anything sexual per say. It was really humiliating for me.

These days, I don't even think about her in a sexual manner, in short I don't even get an erection because of her. And I told her this morning I want us to stop the making out and all.

I am not cheating on her or intending to, I jack off, it suffices. All in a bid to maintain sanity. I don't just want to get humiliated or insulted over such pettiness or her thinking she's doing me some sort of favour by making out with me. She's been giving me attitude because of that.

Was I wrong?

Cc Harddon, Ubunja
Re: Am I Wrong?? by popsy2(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Dunno
Re: Am I Wrong?? by MedicH: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Tell her it's over for goodness sake. There's a mismatch in energy and compatibility and you both can't continue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by orlayemmy15(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Geminiman:
Good morning,

I have a girlfriend and we've been together for almost 3 years. I do the little I can to support her every now and then but the issue has in most instances always been the Physical aspect of the relationship.

Having sex is a far cry from the present situation. Sometimes after making out, she would tell me she feels guilty. If we making out, she'd tell me don't touch this, don't touch that. Sometimes during the making out sessions, when we are close to having sex she'd just turn her back to me, I'd ask if there's a problem, she would tell me there isn't. Many times she would tell me we have to stop the making out thing and all. In most instances, I suck it up.

You see the whole thing is pathetic. Pathetic in the sense that I have a girlfriend and still jack off. Although having a GF and jacking off are two mutually exclusive things, the former ought to reduce or even stop the former.

Some weeks ago we had a misunderstanding and she sent me a text message containing several things, but the most striking was "... can't you do something without always expecting something in return".

I was bewildered. To begin with it was her pouring salt on the already festering injury. Secondly, I can't particularly say we have done anything sexual per say. It was really humiliating for me.

These days, I don't even think about her in a sexual manner, in short I don't even get an erection because of her. And I told her this morning I want us to stop the making out and all.

I am not cheating on her or intending to, I jack off, it suffices. All in a bid to maintain sanity. I don't just want to get humiliated or insulted over such pettiness or her thinking she's doing me some sort of favour by making out with me. She's been giving me attitude because of that.

Was I wrong?

Cc Harddon, Ubunja

I believe relationship is a mutual business, but you seems to be the only one involved here. she's simply getting something from you now, that's why you haven't been totally rejected. forget the stupid love and move on. you guys are not meant to be together (fact).

5 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Geminiman:
Good morning,

You see the whole thing is pathetic. Pathetic in the sense that I have a girlfriend and still jack off. Although having a GF and jacking off are two mutually exclusive things, the former ought to reduce or even stop the former.

Was I wrong?

Cc Harddon, Ubunja

she won't give you sex? Easy! Tell her you will have sex with or without her.

If she's not ready for sex tell her it's Okay. You will wait for her to be ready. But in the meantime you'll make plans to get it from somewhere.

If she asks what that means, Tell her "you know what that means".

Now, either she'll breakup with you or burst her legs open for you. Either way it's a win for you. If she drops you atleast you won't be spending without sexing.... Take that chance and see what happens. And update us.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by OlawaleBammie: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Geminiman:
Good morning,

You see the whole thing is pathetic. Pathetic in the sense that I have a girlfriend and still jack off. Although having a GF and jacking off are two mutually exclusive things, the former ought to reduce or even stop the latter.

Was I wrong?

Cc Harddon, Ubunja

We have same story line, mine would even go as far as saying sin sin sin sin, mtcheeew it would piss me off always. the every other part we went on well.

the issue now is dat she want me back but am not sexually attracted to her again and I don't want to be hearing that chorus of sin sin sin again.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
she won't give you sex? Easy! Tell her you will have sex with or without her.

If she's not ready for sex tell her it's Okay. You will wait for her to be ready. But in the meantime you'll make plans to get it from somewhere.

If she asks what that means, Tell her "you know what that means".

Now, either she'll breakup with you or burst her legs open for you. Either way it's a win for you. If she drops you atleast you won't be spending without sexing.... Take that chance and see what happens. And update us.
gringringrin
Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin
that tactic works like clockwork.
But a guy has to be prepared to lose the girl. But like everything, it's when you're prepared to walk away that things start going your way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Omar09(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
that tactic works like clockwork.
But a guy has to be prepared to lose the girl. But like everything, it's when you're prepared to walk away that things start going your way.

Use that line only this time she asked me what I wanted from her, I knew deep down she wanted to date me, I just told her let's be fvck buddies. Long story short, she dumped me. grin grin

But guess who's sending text every now and then?
Re: Am I Wrong?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2020
grin

Holy SEX! grin

U better ask urself first.. What do u really want in a relationship? Is it bcoz of sex? undecided

Or

Are you willing to be with her thru thick & thin no matter undecided..

Now, if you can't live without having sex & she's not ready.. U better talk to her & tell your feelings about it.. Communication is very important in a relationship.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Omar09:

Use that line only this time she asked me what I wanted from her, I knew deep down she wanted to date me, I just told her let's be fvck buddies. Long story short, she dumped me. grin grin

But guess who's sending text every now and then?
lol but had she specifically turned down sex repeatedly?
Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Holy SEX! grin

U better ask urself first.. What do u really want in a relationship? Is it bcoz of sex? undecided

Or

Are you willing to be with her thru thick & thin no matter undecided..

Now, if you can't live without having sex & she's not ready.. U better talk to her & tell your feelings about it.. Communication is very important in a relationship.
if she's ready to spend his money she better be ready to sex him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Geminiman:
Good morning,

Was I wrong?

Cc Hard.don, Ubu.nja

Focus on other things rather than thinking about sex with someone you are yet to marry.
I don't why some of you are like this.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by A305: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2020
A girl hates the idea of sex with a nice guy but loves to feel wanted by them. Only the bad guys take sex from them before acting nice. Then go back to acting deceptive for more sex with her and before she realizes, she's no longer in control.

Op, Tell her, you short of cash and tell her you get sex some where else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2020
Preshy561:

Focus on other things rather than thinking about sex with someone you are yet to marry.
I don't why some of you are like this.
the guy has said already he's giving material things to the girl. If he's giving yet getting nothing back he may as well sign up for the Salvation Army and rather donate all the money to them. Atleast God pays back in blessings.

14 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
the guy has said already he's giving material things to the girl. If he's giving yet getting nothing back he may as well sign up for the Salvation Army and rather donate all the money to them. Atleast God pays back in blessings.
If he wishes then. But he shouldn't force the girl to fornicate.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2020
A305:
A girl hates the idea of sex by a nice guy but loves to feel wanted by them. Only the bad guys take sex from them before acting nice. Then go back to acting deceptive for more sex with her and before she realizes, she's no longer in control.

Op, Tell her, you short of cash and can't continuing making financial sacrifices if she continues to hoard sex and that you better off buying sex elsewhere. Don't even sugar coat it, Be real.
All these una bad guy, good guy nonsense no deh tire una?
Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2020
A305:
A girl hates the idea of sex by a nice guy but loves to feel wanted by them. Only the bad guys take sex from them before acting nice. Then go back to acting deceptive for more sex with her and before she realizes, she's no longer in control.

Op, Tell her, you short and tell her you get sex some where else.
Those are the magical words.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Preshy561:

If he wishes then. But he shouldn't force the girl to fornicate.
agreed. He must not force her. But he needs to put his foot down and take charge of the situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Omar09(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
lol but had she specifically turned down sex repeatedly?

Yup. Even at most point she makes me feel guilty for asking. So you know.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by A305: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Preshy561:

All these una bad guy, good guy nonsense no deh tire una?
You seem not to get it Madame, It's called power dynamics and the triat with the most will power.

A bad guy "willpower" easily infiltrates, confuses and influences the decision of a woman. It's interesting because she would know she's being manipulated but won't be able to call it quit unless the guy does. Now that's power dynamics.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
agreed. He must not force her. But he needs to put his foot down and take charge of the situation.
Relationship is about communication, if it's not working out for them; after they must have sorted for solution, they can decide to take the exit door. Everything isn't by force.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2020
A305:
You seem not to get it Madame, It's called power dynamics and the triat with the most will power.

A bad guy "willpower" easily infiltrates, confuses and influences the decision of a woman. It's interesting because she would know she's being manipulated but won't be able to call it quit unless the guy does. Now that's power dynamics.
Bla bla bla shitty ass talk. Bad guy without money to show for it can't even influence the decision of a year2 student. grin

If you are forming bad guy without money, better go and carry your fellow olosho Cos, they are there to satisfy you and themselves.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by A305: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Op Another way that works is GHOSTING. Ghost her, if she comes back then, let out your terms and conditions.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by A305: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2020
Preshy561:

Bla bla bla shitty ass talk. Bad guy without money to show for it can't even influence the decision of a year2 student. grin

If you are forming bad guy without money, better go and carry your fellow olosho Cos, they are there to satisfy you and themselves.
Trust me a bad guy usually has something women want. Dress sense, Money, Intelligence, Body, Good look(face) or even his sense of humor and etc.

There would always be olosho when there are draught of women in some season but in some other season, the successfully conquered women might even start paying his bills.

Don't underestimate the conquest of women by a badboy.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2020
A305:
Trust me a bad guy usually has something women want. Dress sense, Money, Intelligence, Body, Good look(face) or even his sense of humor and etc.

There would always be olosho when there are draught of women in some season but in some other season, the successfully conquered women might even start paying his bills.

Don't underestimate the conquest of women by a badboy.
Ah!! If a bad guy has all these and the lady only gives him sex, who's actually the bad person?
Seems y'all don't know how women work. I will let you wallow in your ego. grin
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Oga, marry her! Three years of dating and all you still thinking of is jacking and making out with her.

Shes my kind of girl. If the only thing you do or talk about in a relationship is sex, sex sex, then let her pack you one corner.
That is how youll end up wasting her time and one day tell her shes not giving you what want and end the relationship.

I keep telling girls, wise up! No more premarital sex. It doesn't guarantee marriage. If he can't stay, let him get the hell outa the way for the real G.
Dont let them finish all the juice and plump body meant for that innocent man that will come and be sucking air. Biko.

She's giving you attitude cos three years of being with you is just a waste.
No meaningful plan or arrangements to do the right thing. So go and do the needful.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by A305: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Preshy561:

Ah!! If a bad guy has all these and the lady only gives him sex, who's actually the bad person?
Seems y'all don't know how women work. I will let you wallow in your ego. grin
A guy just needs to have just one of those with a style then, the rest they say will be history.

Remember, Women believes everything everything he says, when she's helplessly under the control of a bad boy. That's how women mind works.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2020
A305:
A guy just needs to have just one of those with a style then, the rest they say will be history.

Remember, Women believes everything everything he says, when she's helplessly under the control of a bad boy. That's how women mind works.
Lol. Long story. Bye bye grin
Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Preshy561:

Relationship is about communication, if it's not working out for them; after they must have sorted for solution, they can decide to take the exit door. Everything isn't by force.
only losers pay for What they are not getting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Oga, marry her! Three years of dating and all you still thinking of is jacking and making out with her.

Shes my kind of girl. If the only thing you do or talk about in a relationship is sex, sex sex, then let her pack you one corner.
That is how youll end up wasting her time and one day tell her shes not giving you what want and end the relationship.

I keep telling girls, wise up! No more premarital sex. It doesn't guarantee marriage. If he can't stay, let him get the hell outa the way for the real G.
Dont let them finish all the juice and plump body meant for that innocent man that will come and be sucking air. Biko.

She's giving you attitude cos three years of being with you is just a waste.
No meaningful plan or arrangements to do the right thing. So go and do the needful.
he must marry someone refusing him sex but sleeping with some other dudes?? Are you well?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
only losers pay for What they are not getting.
Only broke men complain. Bosses aren't in this league though. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? / June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? / "I Noticed He Kept Staring At Me At The Mall, Oh Boy! He Is Damn Cute"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.