Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Am I Wrong?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong?? (1757 Views)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2020
Preshy561:

Only broke men complain. Bosses aren't in this league though. grin
yep. If you date a broke man then you know what to expect. After all you chose him.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
yep. If you date a broke man then you know what to expect. After all you chose him.
Hahahaha. Ain't gonna be caught in that crap.
Bosses are the in thing. wink grin
Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Preshy561:

Hahahaha. Ain't gonna be caught in that crap.
Bosses are the in thing. wink grin
that's the point. If you choose a boss good for you. But if you choose a broke guy then don't be amazed when he complains when you ask for money.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Preshy561(f): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
that's the point. If you choose a boss good for you. But if you choose a broke guy then don't be amazed when he complains when you ask for money.
Sure!! I know that man.
grin
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
he must marry someone refusing him sex but sleeping with some other dudes?? Are you well?

Are you well yourself?

How did you know she's sleeping with other dudes?
Birds of a feather.

Let him go and look for those who will be giving it to him back to back. Then after marriage, when she continues giving other men, he'll come and be crying how he married a whorish woman. Hope you'll be here to give him your red abi na black pill.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by ubunja(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Are you well yourself?

How did you know she's sleeping with other dudes?
Birds of a feather.

Let him go and look for those who will be giving it to him back to back. Then after marriage, when she continues giving other men, he'll come and be crying how he married a whorish woman. Hope you'll be here to give him your red abi na black pill.
I have lost count of the number of women I slept with who had given their Bfs the 6 month rule.

Any guy must know. If a woman is not sleeping with you, telling you she's not ready blah blah blah, best believe some guy out there is hitting it. Free. Daily.

How many times have guys come crying on NL about girls who told them "no sex before marriage", or "I'm a virgin", only to discover the girl is spreading legs wide for some guy. Any guy with ears let him hear.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wrong?? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Omar09:

Use that line only this time she asked me what I wanted from her, I knew deep down she wanted to date me, I just told her let's be fvck buddies. Long story short, she dumped me. grin grin

But guess who's sending text every now and then?

ME! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
the guy has said already he's giving material things to the girl. If he's giving yet getting nothing back he may as well sign up for the Salvation Army and rather donate all the money to them. Atleast God pays back in blessings.

THE PROF. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Omar09(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ME! cheesy

grin grin you sef
Re: Am I Wrong?? by HARDDON: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Geminiman:
Good morning,

I have a girlfriend and we've been together for almost 3 years. I do the little I can to support her every now and then but the issue has in most instances always been the Physical aspect of the relationship.

Having sex is a far cry from the present situation. Sometimes after making out, she would tell me she feels guilty. If we making out, she'd tell me don't touch this, don't touch that. Sometimes during the making out sessions, when we are close to having sex she'd just turn her back to me, I'd ask if there's a problem, she would tell me there isn't. Many times she would tell me we have to stop the making out thing and all. In most instances, I suck it up.

You see the whole thing is pathetic. Pathetic in the sense that I have a girlfriend and still jack off. Although having a GF and jacking off are two mutually exclusive things, the former ought to reduce or even stop the latter.

Some weeks ago we had a misunderstanding and she sent me a text message containing several things, but the most striking was "... can't you do something without always expecting something in return".

I was bewildered. To begin with it was her pouring salt on the already festering injury. Secondly, I can't particularly say we have done anything sexual per say. It was really humiliating for me.

These days, I don't even think about her in a sexual manner, in short I don't even get an erection because of her. And I told her this morning I want us to stop the making out and all.

I am not cheating on her or intending to, I jack off, it suffices. All in a bid to maintain sanity. I don't just want to get humiliated or insulted over such pettiness or her thinking she's doing me some sort of favour by making out with me. She's been giving me attitude because of that.

Was I wrong?

Cc Harddon, Ubunja

Oh heavens. angry

What a play from their classical mystery books!

I'd analyze your drop in when I get home....

Sad son, really sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Kseafresh: 1:26am On Jan 09, 2020
When a particular business is no longer being Productive You change it and move over to the next
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Smart006(m): 3:42am On Jan 09, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Holy SEX! grin

U better ask urself first.. What do u really want in a relationship? Is it bcoz of sex? undecided

Or

Are you willing to be with her thru thick & thin no matter undecided..

Now, if you can't live without having sex & she's not ready.. U better talk to her & tell your feelings about it.. Communication is very important in a relationship.

you are bearing an EVIL SPIRIT name, like seriously!!!
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Akinbahm(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I keep telling girls, wise up! No more premarital sex. It doesn't guarantee marriage. If he can't stay, let him get the hell outa the way for the real G.
Dont let them finish all the juice and plump body meant for that innocent man that will come and be sucking air. Biko.

I keep telling guys also, they should Man up and stop acting like a sissy!!! If she cant maintain the relationship without asking for a dime, pls dont hesitate to dump her sorry ass into Atlantic ocean...

Dont let one leech come down to drain ur hard earned penny all in the name of one feing & useless love.

If u feel like spending spend it on ur siblings, parents, friends and/or take the money to Masjid for sadaqah or Church as a offering at least u will have a better reward instead on a hoe that would end up betraying u nd ur money for the highest bidder that comes her way.

Jewessgratitude:

She's giving you attitude cos three years of being with you is just a waste.
No meaningful plan or arrangements to do the right thing. So go and do the needful.

Those fucking three years, I hope the girl is upright morally (that's I hope one agbero for iyana ipaja is not servicing the engine)
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Akinbahm(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
I have lost count of the number of women I slept with who had given their Bfs the 6 month rule.

Any guy must know. If a woman is not sleeping with you, telling you she's not ready blah blah blah, best believe some guy out there is hitting it. Free. Daily.

How many times have guys come crying on NL about girls who told them "no sex before marriage", or "I'm a virgin", only to discover the girl is spreading legs wide for some guy. Any guy with ears let him hear.

Brotherly, no matter how u rant to their hearing they wont listen, their brain is being blindfolded with sweet talk of equating sex out of relationship & d beauty of the hoe they perceived as Angel....

biko, leave them let them learn through pragmatic EXPERIENCE and not by delegated EXPERIENCE

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong?? by HARDDON: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=Geminiman post=85604063]Good morning,

I have a girlfriend and we've been together for almost 3 years. I do the little I can to support her every now and then but the issue has in most instances always been the Physical aspect of the relationship.

You've been dating yourself for the past 3 yrs. no jokes. You obviously bought her attention at the very beginning.

Having sex is a far cry from the present situation. Sometimes after making out, she would tell me she feels guilty. If we making out, she'd tell me don't touch this, don't touch that . Sometimes during the making out sessions, when we are close to having sex she'd just turn her back to me, I'd ask if there's a problem, she would tell me there isn't. Many times she would tell me we have to stop the making out thing and all. In most instances, I suck it up.

Only set of gurls that do this are runz gurls. your pay is for the pVss7, if you want extras like going more than one round or sucking b00bies or having them suck you, you pay more. you have no right to touch b00bies if you only pay for vjay.

oh how she has been manipulating you and you have been letting jRod rule your ways, helpless. She totally have your balls and you are at her beck and call.

A gurl that truly loves you, get wet at the sound of your voice from a thousand miles away, melt into your embrace and there is no better place to be than in your arms.
What you have here is a parasitic business partner. A dictatorial regime where d1ck and vjay have swapped places. you are the gurl in that your so-called relationship

You see the whole thing is pathetic. Pathetic in the sense that I have a girlfriend and still jack off. Although having a GF and jacking off are two mutually exclusive things, the former ought to reduce or even stop the latter.

smh. wouldnt dignify this with a royal response.

Some weeks ago we had a misunderstanding and she sent me a text message containing several things, but the most striking was "...
can't you do something without always expecting something in return
".

She has the temerity to rob your nose on the dust of humiliation every time and you lack the balls to put her in her place? You finally woke up, ceased the opportunity; tried to trick her with providing what she wants while you asked her for a lil taste of som som. huh?

I was bewildered. To begin with it was her pouring salt on the already festering injury. Secondly, I can't particularly say we have done anything sexual per say. It was really humiliating for me.

These days, I don't even think about her in a sexual manner, in short I don't even get an erection because of her. And I told her this morning I want us to stop the making out and all.

what you need is a royal walk. stop sounding like a lost case. Grow some balls and take a walk. cut her off your life without telling her nada.
I don't blame her one bit though. the blame is squarely on you.

How you make your bed is mos def how you lie on it.

Set it out wrongly, everything within comes off wrongly. it is just the way it is and gurls would always cease the opportunity to punish you for not GETTING IT by milking you, humiliating you at every given instance and tagging you with the most despicable names.

I am not cheating on her or intending to, I jack off, it suffices. All in a bid to maintain sanity. I don't just want to get humiliated or insulted over such pettiness or her thinking she's doing me some sort of favour by making out with me. She's been giving me attitude because of that.

Was I wrong?

It would have been so nice if you even have the balls to cheat, in this instance, no jokes. If you dont know, she has been insulting and humiliating you all along and she wonders, most times, how dumb a guy can be. How a guy can have such low self esteem as to let her walk oh his head every time.

Your being wrong is an understatement.

SOLUTION:

1. Immediately cut her off your life, no matter how she tries to come back, ignore her. dont take her calls, reply her messages. just ghost her. Why? Because she has your balls. If you were to take her calls or reply her messages, she would make you feel terrible. IGNORE HER. i MEAN IT.

2. take time to work on your self esteem and MIND ( guess you already know about dating drills? Read). Read books.

3. Invest in your life.

4. And when you are ready, apply the drill to the latter. Guide your balls with your life.

Nature abhors a vacuum. One must take the lead in a r/ship. As a guy, you have that sole right from creation, but if you dont realize this, any lady you meet, would naturally assume that role. WAKE UP

SENSE PILL
5. Finally, learn to visit places you are celebrated not places you are tolerated.

I must point out, however, that there are gurls that are naturally shy, or with strong faith background that may exhibit some of the characteristics herein stated by the op, nonetheless, they wouldn't be this manipulative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by frozen70(f): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Geminiman:
Good morning,

Having sex is a far cry from the present situation. Sometimes after making out, she would tell me she feels guilty. If we making out, she'd tell me don't touch this, don't touch that. Sometimes during the making out sessions, when we are close to having sex she'd just turn her back to me, I'd ask if there's a problem, she would tell me there isn't. Many times she would tell me we have to stop the making out thing and all. In most instances, I suck it up.

Some weeks ago we had a misunderstanding and she sent me a text message containing several things, but the most striking was "... can't you do something without always expecting something in return".

Was I wrong?

Cc Harddon, Ubunja

All she is doing is just shakara

But since she doesn't want to make out, leave her with is let's see how far she will maintain it

And as it goes on and on the relationship will fizzle out on its own

At times women don't really know what they want just because they have a complex nature

It's not their fault pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Words For This Amazing Couples / Dream Interpretation: Meaning Of Having Sex In The Dream / A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.