Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Fiancee Has Refused To Have A Close Female Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Has Refused To Have A Close Female Friend. (719 Views)

My Close Female Friend Asked Me This! / I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics) / His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Has Refused To Have A Close Female Friend. by pareto(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2010
She has refused to have female friend after the one she called her best friend came behind her and condemned her totally.
The lady told me dat i should "fashy" my fiancee and she(the lady) actually told me dat she was readily available for me.
I was confused cos she is such a beautiful lady and my guy"s girl friend at the same time.My guy is so much crazy in love with her. Although, i was also smart then but i decided just to stay away.
 I told my fiancee about it and she didnt believe it until i showed her some evidence. She wanted to react and i warned her and she was calm.
Ever since, she never brings any of her female friends to my place and has learnt never to discuss anything i do to her friends.
I keep wondering if there is anything like best friend.
Re: My Fiancee Has Refused To Have A Close Female Friend. by koolchicco: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2010
pareto:

She has refused to have female friend after the one she called her best friend came behind her and condemned her totally.
The lady told me dat i should "fashy" my fiancee and she(the lady) actually told me dat she was readily available for me.
I was confused cos she is such a beautiful lady and my guy"s girl friend at the same time.My guy is so much crazy in love with her. Although, i was also smart then but i decided just to stay away.
 I told my fiancee about it and she didnt believe it until i showed her some evidence. She wanted to react and i warned her and she was calm.
Ever since, she never brings any of her female friends to my place and has learnt never to discuss anything i do to her friends.
I keep wondering if there is anything like best friend.

She doesn't want any close female friend? Ehn I dont see the problem there unless you've got an ulterior motive. tongue undecided
Re: My Fiancee Has Refused To Have A Close Female Friend. by pareto(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2010
I dont know if a lady can do without having female friends cos i was acusing her of being too jealous. While her answer is that she
prefers guys to ladies as friends.
Re: My Fiancee Has Refused To Have A Close Female Friend. by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 04, 2010
^^^ bro, your initial post is very hard to understand. . . . . . . . are you saying that you are "upset" because your gf doesnt want to have female friends and would rather have male friends?
Re: My Fiancee Has Refused To Have A Close Female Friend. by freecocoa(f): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2010
Poster what are you complaining about?she's learnt her lesson and is just being cautious,how is that a problem?
Re: My Fiancee Has Refused To Have A Close Female Friend. by iice(f): 5:33am On Dec 06, 2010
Lmao @ i'm smart but decided to stay away.

Anyway. . .why are you complaining? Or are you looking for more of her female friends who will hit on you?

(1) (Reply)

Ain't No Romance Without Finance! / It Took Just Four Year / How Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.