Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? (4069 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by acidtalk: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship And Call Off Marriage Plans?

A close friend just called a few minutes ago to lament (and cry in between) that the girl he has been dating for 18 months and was deemed fit to marry by all members of his family and friend was discovered to be a mother of a 7 years old boy.

She kept this away from my friend all this while and it is only 5 months to their supposed wedding.

When he confronted her about it last night, she denied it for over 2 hours until when he started to dish out evidences she could no longer deny.

She swore she would have told him before their wedding day, but this friend is adamant saying he is over with her because only God knows the so many other secrets she is keeping from him.

He swore he would have almost thought she was even a virgin if he hadn't made love to her before. She looks so innocent and loving.

Human beings and pretense.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by jaybee3(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
Simply put, Yes it is.
That's too big a situation to try to hide

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by DeBlunt: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
yea right. she wanted to buy her wedding gown first before she tells him. #funny bride# cheesy
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by SAFO(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hell yeah hell yeah. If she can deny her own child, there's no amount of low that she won't sink to, too deceive your friend.

Is she igbo?

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
@op
imho, the DECEIT is the only reason why you should re-evaluate your r/ship, NOT the fact that she had a baby.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
for me it is very very over. And it's not because of the fact that she has a child out of wedlock, but it's because she hid it from me, I had to ask her, she denied until she knew she could not longer hide etc etc. I will never enter into marriage with such a person.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by acidtalk: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
SAFO: Hell yeah hell yeah. If she can deny her own child, there's no amount of low that she won't sink to, too deceive your friend.

Is she igbo?

cheesy lol! @ is she igbo?

I intentionally didn't include her tribe and that of the man to avoid people taking it the tribal way rather than sticking to the issue on ground.

Maybe yes! Maybe No!! But that doesn't matter right now.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Adaeze003(f): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
SAFO: Hell yeah hell yeah. If she can deny her own child, there's no amount of low that she won't sink to, too deceive your friend.

Is she igbo?
what's with that question?
MRbrownJAY: @op
imho, the DECEIT is the only reason why you should re-evaluate your r/ship, NOT the fact that she had a baby.
I agree
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Cuteobi(f): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dats a big deal oo! Its certain there are other things she's hiding
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
Safo, u and dis Igbo tingy

Clown!

@op

Tell him she gats to go, denying a child? dats a bigggg deal!
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by luckgames(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
"That's too big a situation to try to hide"
" DECEIT"
Lot of peoples hid lot of things thinking you will not find out
Say bye, bye to her sorry ass
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by SAFO(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
Idowu I'm just curious. No Ill intentions.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
SAFO: Idowu I'm just curious. No Ill intentions.
I get d drift hommie smiley
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by acidtalk: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
luckgames: "That's too big a situation to try to hide"
" DECEIT"
Lot of peoples hid lot of things thinking you will not find out
Say bye, bye to her sorry ass

He is really hurt right now because he is saying there was absolutely nothing he didn't open up to her about himself the very moment he made up his mind to marry her.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by cowgurl: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
Woah! This is deep Op, very deep. Wel, ur frnd won't b term 'wicked' by me if e ends d relationship wit er. But if I wer him, 'l js tak som tym apart 2 tink tins tru n not b hasty wit my decisions. Terrible tin she did keepin dat away 4rm him, #shrug# Shit happens, e shud as wel get ova it!
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by cindyrella(f): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
He should forget about her and move on. if she can keep such a secret from him and even deny her own child (i mean who does that??) then she is something else.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by agiboma(f): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
Well if he loves her he should continue, butif its too much for him he should just move on.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by acidtalk: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
He just came over to watch the Madrid vs Bayern match and didn't even make me enjoy watching my team play (though we lost).

His parents are putting so much pressure on him to settle down this year.

He said even if he marries her, he doubts if he will ever trust her again (what sort of disunited union do you think that will be).

I haven't given him any advice though. Make them no say na me end 18months relationship.

I really feel for him though. Because under 24hours he has lost so much weight and become a shadow of himself.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Beync(f): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2012
Yes it's enough reason to call it off. she should have kept the screte for someone she is planning marriage with.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by dking123: 12:58am On Apr 26, 2012
that is a small case, i have seen a woman who had three children outside wedlock and hid it from her husband,they were married for more than five years before the man found out.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by kilimanjaro(m): 2:13am On Apr 26, 2012
d king123: that is a small case, i have seen a woman who had three children outside wedlock and hid it from her husband,they were married for more than five years before the man found out.
Same here.
@OP, most of these nowadays girls tell such lies alot, some don't even ever reveal it to their hubby. They would keep telling him the child is their parents last born.
@topic, how could one spend the remaining days of his life with someone he doesn't trust? Only fools do.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 26, 2012
c
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by crackhouse(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2012

Is she igbo?
no, she is yoruba
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Konnektions146(m): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2012
mord12: LOOK MAN..ITS VERY PAINFUL AND I CANT BLAME HER..BUT THE TRUTH IS...DOES SHE TRULY LOVE U AND DO U TRULY LOVE HER? IF U BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER..LET HER TELL U THE WHOLE TRUTH AND U CAN MARRY HER..TRUST ME IT HURTS.BUT TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND MAN...MANY WOMEN MARRIED TODAY HAVE KIDS ELSEWHERE AND THEY DONT SAY.BUT THE PROBLEM IS DAT SHE DIDNT TELL U HER SELF..U GOT TO KNOW FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE..ITS PAINFUL.B STRONG
its painful but de issue of denying yur own child is just wat i csnt fathom.
wen dere re trust issues, it takes a lot to salvage it even if it will ever be,

having a child is not my problem but de denial.
if i were to be in dat position, i would gave to review tha T & C of dat relationship
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by acidtalk: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Same here.
@OP, most of these nowadays girls tell such lies alot, some don't even ever reveal it to their hubby. They would keep telling him the child is their parents last born.
@topic, how could one spend the remaining days of his life with someone he doesn't trust? Only fools do.

Has it become that bad?
So person now need to look for doctor that will run test on them to know how many children they have given birth to. Worst is that most of them have done abortion at least 3 times before marriage.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by IZUKWU(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2012
acidtalk:

Has it become that bad?
So person now need to look for doctor that will run test on them to know how many children they have given birth to. Worst is that most of them have done abortion at least 3 times before marriage.
na waoh ! These issues are too heavy.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by Luchitec(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2012
@Poster
Your friend should run for his life, because his fiancee is a very dishonest lady.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by acidtalk: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2012
Luchitec: @Poster
Your friend should run for his life, because his fiancee is a very dishonest lady.

He has discovered that but he still loves her (I think) from the way he is talking.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by kilimanjaro(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2012
acidtalk:

He has discovered that but he still loves her (I think) from the way he is talking.
Let him understand a babe like that doesn't worth bothering about! Who knows whether the babe is even faking the love?
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by kilimanjaro(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2012
acidtalk:

Has it become that bad?
If need be, may be they need the test.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by acidtalk: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Let him understand a babe like that doesn't worth bothering about! Who knows whether the babe is even faking the love?

Was thinking so myself. But didn't tell hime anything.
Re: His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? by PurerareGold: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
B4 U̶̲̥̅ judge, make sure you are perfect. She probably hid it from him for the same reasons as what is happening now. She was probably scared †☺ loose him. I am not condoning her actions o. Has he ever doubted her love for him? Why now? That a woman has a child b4 doesn't mean she can't be married. Let him sit her down. This is the best tyme †☺ get all the truth from her if there's more. Personally, I think he should work it out but if he can't, he should let go. I am sure she will adore him for the rest of her life if he sticks by her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) / Please Advise. What Can I Do In This Situation :( / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.