Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) (72831 Views)

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) / Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by ihesiuloa(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Some people be doing as if Nigeria is Somalia or Lesotho

Like you don't even think before typing or you are just ignorant of certain things.. Less Somalia, Do you even know the country Lesotho? Do you think it's an impoverish country? Please get ur fact well before you embrace yourself

1 Like

Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by frozen70(f): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
How could someone be running from pit if hell here and meet death in a curriel way but a better place

So they are now Canadian citizens by death
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by AZeD1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
That's an assumption! I have just read the report again now and there was no where it stated they were under a severe weather condition. Unless that's established, I still maintain my stand! cool cool
There was a snow storm on the day of the accident.
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by backnbeta(f): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
She drove that car...she won't forgive herself cry
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by Lynorambo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
say no to illegal migration/asylum crap. canada will still deport her. she may have deliberately caused the crash to obtain sympathy.
may sense fall on you
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
kroger:

She has been in the US for about 6 years, she just left for canada early last year for papers and this happened ..
Damnnn !!
I don't really know how these things work but they would have stayed in US. Now see
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by RaptorX: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Probably driving to fast on a slippery road. RIP to the kids.
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by salford: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
That's an assumption! I have just read the report again now and there was no where it stated they were under a severe weather condition. Unless that's established, I still maintain my stand! cool cool
If you like, stand with Buhari lol.

Yes it was an assumption. Just as you assumed the women intended to fake an accident to stay in the country.

No where in my post or the article was severe winter coditioned mentioned. The article does mention snowy highway. This further points to the fact that the accident might have been caused from poor visibility or black ice.

In addition, winter driving condition does not need to be severe for crashes to occur. One of the worst driving condition and when lots of accident happen is actually when winter is not severe. Most people park their cars in a blizzards (severe winter condition), so they are safe.

The hidden danger is when the temperature hovers around 0 degrees. i.e. the cycle between melt and sudden freeze makes roads icy (black ice) and slippery often covered by layers of snow.

However, it's a pity you thought a woman or parent will deliberately cause an accident or hurt their kids to stay in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by Pedrotina11: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
say no to illegal migration/asylum crap. canada will still deport her. she may have deliberately caused the crash to obtain sympathy.

Ash chai....u r d worst..
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by RaptorX: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Segeshow:

You sir are quite the idiot. Ode because you live in lekki and drive tokunboh you think you are balling. De day robbers shoot at your tokunboh when you are coming from quilox and hospitals reject you from lekki till you reach luth,the delusion that is doing you will clear for your eye like paul on the road to Damascus.
So should the 180 million Nigerians migrate to Canada because of the problems you highlighted. Or you think people live forever in oyinbo countries.
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by johnrash(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you are living in Nigeria, you are a warrior!!!!!
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by Pedrotina11: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
ihesiuloa:

Like you don't even think before typing or you are just ignorant of certain things.. Less Somalia, Do you even know the country Lesotho? Do you think it's an impoverish country? Please get ur fact well before you embrace yourself

Shut ur trap...Nigeria is far better than those countries...statistically Nigeria is the wealthiest country in Africa by GDP..infact the richest followed by south Africa... Get ur facts right...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by amaham(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
Condolences to the family , but we should emigrate with dignity. She stayed for 6yrs in the states and can't get legit papers , which made her to go towards the north. In Canada, she still has to fight asylum rejections till now.
I don't really know what she's been through in life , but personally, I can't live in such unsettling conditions for about a decade.

8 Likes

Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by thorpido(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
LadySarah:
Which parent teaches her child to say I'd rather die than something else?
That statement bothered me too.A careless statement to make
As parents,we must speak the right words and teach our children to speak right too.
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by rastaLivity: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Lesotho is a child's play compare to this shithole

1 Like

Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by magzey: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
R.I.P to them sorry Madam undecided undecided
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
RIP kids undecided
This is so sad.

Let's endeavor to seek God's counsel in all we do.

Only God knows if the kids would still be alive if the family were living in Nigeria or not..

Nigeria is bad security wise we all know it, but remember we have old people here too who have lived over 80 years.
Bottom line is, it is not everyone that is destined to live in foreign countries; some will just go for visits. If they try to live there at all cost, they'll meet doom.

I'm just saying o... I'm not saying this is what happened here.. Only God knows.

If its God's will for you to stay in a place like Iran, stay there! Because if you don't and you run to UAE, it might be a peaceful place for everyone but not for you.

1 Like

Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by back2sender: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Don't mind them, they will be insulting and swearing for Nigeria.
Nigerians are wicked especially the ones abroad they spread and sell very negative stories about Nigeria to the Whites, so shameful of thier behavior!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by tityboi: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
LadySarah:
Which parent teaches her child to say I'd rather die than something else?

They don't teach the kids that

You don't know even kids know that the country is FVCKED
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Segeshow:

You sir are quite the idiot. Ode because you live in lekki and drive tokunboh you think you are balling. De day robbers shoot at your tokunboh when you are coming from quilox and hospitals reject you from lekki till you reach luth,the delusion that is doing you will clear for your eye like paul on the road to Damascus.

Some Nigerians live in delusion because they think they got something going for them.

When the reality hit them
They will run first
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
OmoEpe:

So in London knife violence has seized to exist abi? All murderous teenage gang members are now born Again abi? There are no more psychopathic gun killings in America again nor are there now more police killings especially on blacks?

Summary: Mental laziness is the cause of most people's unbridled desperation for relocation
A lizard in Nigeria won't become an alligator in Canada, the earlier you realise that the better for you

So the many professionals leaving this shithole zoo via legit route are all mentally lazy

You, my negro are very STUPID
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by isax(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
joyandfaith:
death everywhere

So True. Only with God can protection be found
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by Beautyaddy: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
salford:

If you like, stand with Buhari lol.

Yes it was an assumption. Just as you assumed the women intended to fake an accident to stay in the country.

No where in my post or the article was severe winter coditioned mentioned. The article does mention snowy highway. This further points to the fact that the accident might have been caused from poor visibility or black ice.

In addition, winter driving condition does not need to be severe for crashes to occur. One of the worst driving condition and when lots of accident happen is actually when winter is not severe. Most people park their cars in a blizzards (severe winter condition), so they are safe.

The hidden danger is when the temperature hovers around 0 degrees. i.e. the cycle between melt and sudden freeze makes roads icy (black ice) and slippery often covered by layers of snow.

However, it's a pity you thought a woman or parent will deliberately cause an accident or hurt their kids to stay in the country.

Hmmmm...this is very sad.

So do you think with this tragedy that be-fell on this woman that may be her asylum case might be approved eventually by the Canadian Immigration?
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by OmoEpe(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

So the many professionals leaving this shithole zoo via legit route are all mentally lazy

You, my negro are very STUPID

SILENCE IS the only thing people like you deserve
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by VicM6: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Poor widow....trying to abscond from this zoogeria to live a better life else where but death was with her family all this while...... Now, even the canada is like hell to her.....

Pray to make it in life.... traveling out isn't an assurance.
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by TWoods(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Very sad... but unfortunately it will have no impact on her false asylum claims.
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by salford: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Hmmmm...this is very sad.

So do you think with this tragedy that be-fell on this woman that may be her asylum case might be approved eventually by the Canadian Immigration?
Law is blind and will still take its course.
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by Alimat40: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
I really feel for this family. May God grant them the strength to bear this irreparable lost. This is the work of the devil, for the Bible says in John 10:10, that the thief cometh to steal , kill and destroy. Satan has stolen the joy of this family, but God through Christ will comfort them. May their souls rest in the bossom of the Almighty God.
Re: Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) by mu2sa2: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
pDudd:
embarassed
Most Nigerians are facing deportation woes in Canada? You Nigerians claim to be wise but in reality y'all are very dumb. All you need to do as a Nigerian in Canada is claim you are a Muslim. That's all.

Canadians love to show how progressive they are and how accepting they are towards Muslims. I just solved your problem.
Muslims are good people and Canadians aren't swayed by the bad press against muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.