Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read (1484 Views)

Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) / Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Hello good friends of NL please if you all remembered my previous other posts? Looking for a job and Accommodation! please, one driving company in Okota Lagos asked me to come and please since I have an accommodation problem please I really need someone to accommodate me for just 1/2 weeks please so that I can quickly apply for the job and once I start I will move out immediately please�� I really want to work to feed my kids, please. Abeg anyone living in Okota, Cele express or around and close to Okota Lagos should please help a brother for accommodation for 1/2 weeks I can sleep anywhere please for the sake of my kids please��� and if you have forgotten my job-seeking post read click the link below to read please I'm still the one, please

https://www.nairaland.com/5589449/pls-read-sake-god-2kids

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Hello good friends of NL please if you all remembered my previous other posts? Looking for a job and Accommodation! please, one driving company in Okota Lagos asked me to come and please since I have an accommodation problem please I really need someone to accommodate me for just 1/2 weeks please so that I can quickly apply for the job and once I start I will move out immediately please�� I really want to work to feed my kids, please. Abeg anyone living in Okota, Cele express or around and close to Okota Lagos should please help a brother for accommodation for 1/2 weeks I can sleep anywhere please for the sake of my kids please��� and if you have forgotten my job-seeking post read click the link below to read please I'm still the one, please

https://www.nairaland.com/5589449/pls-read-sake-god-2kids

Thanks and God bless you

Which company in Okota invited you?
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Tora Africa and another Lady also I think she works with a company that needs a driver and both of them are in Okota
PointZerom:

Which company in Okota invited you?
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Tora Africa and another Lady also I think she works with a company that needs a driver and both of them are in Okota

Tora Africa?

Where exactly in Okota are they located?

1 Like

Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Pako roundabout and they gave me the address too
PointZerom:

Tora Africa?

Where exactly in Okota are they located?
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Pako roundabout and they gave me the address too

There's nothing like Pako roundabout in Okota.
Unless you mean Ago roundabout or Okota roundabout. Pls clarify me.

I stays in Okota.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Please can you WhatsApp me +234 807 075 1915 I will show you the screenshots
PointZerom:

I stays in Okota.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Please can you WhatsApp me +234 807 075 1915 I will show you the screenshots

Post the screenshot here.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by SteveOfu: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2020
grin grin grin
PointZerom:

I stays in Okota.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2020
SteveOfu:
grin grin grin

Why you dey shine your teeth like this.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Here
PointZerom:

Post the screenshot here.

Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Here

Ask the person to direct you from Oshodi to this place

. I doubt this address. I stays in Oseni Street Okota very close to Okota police station.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Okay I just asked waiting for them to reply. And this shot is a friend who is also living around there but doesn't have a place to accommodate because he is staying with his parent and siblings and he said he knows the place also.
PointZerom:

Ask the person to direct you from Oshodi to this place

. I doubt this address. I stays in Oseni Street Okota very close to Okota police station.

Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Okay I just asked waiting for them to reply. And this shot is a friend who is also living around there but doesn't have a place to accommodate because he is staying with his parent and siblings and he said he knows the place also.

Ok.

There's Pako Junction at Oke-afa in Okota. The address might be correct.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Here they just replied
PointZerom:

Ok.

There's Pako Junction at Oke-afa in Okota. The address might be correct.

Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Here they just replied

Na my area be this.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Okay baba thanks for your response abeg you don see my situation Nah please you go fit package me for one corner make I go apply for the hustle abeg for the sake of my kids abeg��
PointZerom:

Na my area be this.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Okay baba thanks for your response abeg you don see my situation Nah please you go fit package me for one corner make I go apply for the hustle abeg for the sake of my kids abeg��

We're still in the village.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Chaiiii okay. Please anybody willing to help please?
PointZerom:

We're still in the village.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by PointZerom: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Chaiiii okay. Please anybody willing to help please?

Since it is a transport company, I suggest you plead with them to stay in their park\office.

I don't even know that there's a transport company in Anite Crescent.
Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm going there to submit the details they needed first, but they gave me the assurance that I will be giving a job within 1 week after I show up
PointZerom:

Since it is a transport company, I suggest you plead with them to stay in their park\office.

I don't even know that there's a transport company in Anite Crescent.

Re: Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read by SteveOfu: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2020
cheesy
PointZerom:

Why you dey shine your teeth like this.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Earns #20,000 As A Monthly Salary? / Saturday wahala wt amatasha: Thread For Men's disrespectful stance on women / Help: I Love Girls That Only Wears G-strings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.