Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Drama As Woman Bumps Into A Lady She Has Allegedly Be Warning To Stay Away From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Woman Bumps Into A Lady She Has Allegedly Be Warning To Stay Away From (361 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Woman Bumps Into A Lady She Has Allegedly Be Warning To Stay Away From by ehijoshua1960: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2020
There was drama at Ikeja shopping mall, Lagos as a woman finally bumped into a lady she has allegedly be warning to stay away from her husband for a while.

It got really messy as the woman accosted the said lady right there in the midst of passers-by screaming ”Don’t think i don’t know you, Husband Snatcher”.

It almost got to the point of physical altercation but due to the diligence of those present, they led the disgruntled woman away peacefully.

See the trending video below ;

https://www.update.ng/2020/01/drama-as-woman-bumps-into-lady-she-has.html

(1) (Reply)

The Best Powerful Native Doctor In Nigeria / Why men should behave / It's Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.