Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

She Turned Promiscuous Because She Thought She Was Hiv Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Turned Promiscuous Because She Thought She Was Hiv Positive (1927 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Turned Promiscuous Because She Thought She Was Hiv Positive by omodoagba(m): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2010
I turned promiscuous because I thought I was HIV positive
Though I promised to keep my virginity till I get married in life but circumstances enforced a change in that decision. As the only child of the family, mummy did everything every single parent would to safeguard the only surviving child. I was fortunate to be the only surviving child after others died of one ailment or another.

I can still remember vividly when the last of my siblings died. He was a boy, I was just like four then, though I couldn't understand what happened then but I knew it wasn't a pleasant incident as tears roll down mummy's cheek uncontrollably and people from the neighbourhood came to say "sorry o". So when I became more matured, mummy told me how strange and undiagnosed ailment took the lives of my siblings one after the other and they could not help the situation. Daddy too died when I was just thirteen.

Mummy got the greatest threat of her life from daddy's relations, when they accused her of murder and claimed she killed her children and eventually killed daddy. I remember my grandmother calling my mother "a witch". This situation endeared and knitted myself and mummy that mummy would do everything for me. When daddy's elder brother asked that I live with him and his family after daddy's demise I didn't like it, I prefer living and wouldn't mind suffering with mummy. The family still believed mummy killed daddy and they said they didn't want her to kill me too.

Except one of daddy's elder sister who supported mummy and that encouraged us and gave us more boldness to fight the battle they engage us. Mummy, therefore, took her time to indoctrinate me on mores and values of Yoruba culture. She made me understand how good it is to remain a virgin until I get married. She told me I would not worth much to my husband if I got deflowered before I meet him.
I took mummy's lecture to the letter and I watched that I did not fall into deception of those boys and men that milled around me. Even though we didn't find things easy then which was enough excuse for me to be promiscuous, I stood my ground not to faIl into temptation until Victor prevailed. Victor was one of our tenants; he occupied one of the rooms at the boys quarter. Mummy had gone to the market that day, while I was at home alone. I came back home from school early; I was sent home for not paying the school development levy. Victor was at home, I can't tell why he didn't go to his shop that morning.

I was watching a film in our sitting room when Victor entered. Our apartment was open to everybody and, therefore, wasn't surprise to have him in our sitting room. "Uncle Victor". I called as a way of greeting. He sat by my side and we were watching the film together. The film got to a scene where a man was having a romance that led to sexual intercourse with a lady. It was like both of us were caught up with the scene. Victor held my hand and was caressing, I couldn't resist his touch. I didn't know it will lead us to that far of sexual intercourse. It was a mixed experience of excitement and pain at the same time, but we did it. I hated myself immediately we finished the immoral act. I began to curse Victor under my breath.

A force within was forcing me to share the experience with mummy because I have betrayed her, I have disappointed her. That is why I hate those home videos, they are too sexually suggestive. I took control of my emotion and refused to tell mummy, I kept it a secret until six years later when trouble loomed. I was in the 200 levels in the university when I fell ill; seriously ill. After several tests that was prescnbed by the doctor, I was later pronounced HIV positive. "My what"? Mummy shouted at the hospital, she was disappointed. "How did you do it Lara? Why have you chosen to put me to shame"? She lamented.

Initially I almost sworn never had sexual intercourse because I knew the first and only sexual engagement I had with Victor was about six year before then which had nothing to do with what was on ground. I later learnt it might take some years before HIV begins to manifest. Then I thought it could be as a result of that sexual intercourse with Victor.

Mummy shouted and wept bitterly when I narrated my experience with Victor six years before then. And at that moment we couldn't locate Victor, he left for Warri some four years before then after his wedding. I became bitter: "So this is the beginning of my end," I thought. I and mummy kept sealed mouth regarding the issue, I got back to school wild! "I will retaliate. Many men will have to go along with me to untimely grave". I made up my mind. I therefore, took to promiscuity.

"If Victor sold it to me I must not keep it to myself, let me share it round". It was just five months after this issue that mummy died of accident, a fatal accident on Oshodi - Apapa Express Way. I got deepen in the immoral acts when mummy died and I knew I had to take care of myself. The men that fell victim of my mission were numerous, even our schoolregistrar. Whenever I saw those men, I see them going to untimely grave and it gave me joy as I was doing it successfully. The experience really opened my eyes to how weak men are. They easily fall when it comes to issue of sex and that was why those that fell into my hands did.

When I met Stephen while rounding off my schooling, I shook my head for him in pity. He is signing his death warrant himself'. I thought. He knew I was going out with different men but he still chose to marry me. I did not turn him down too, I love him and secondly I thought I should have a taste of married life before I taste death. Stephen refused to have an intercourse with me, he said he would not touch me until marriage. I was afraid I had fallen into the the hands of a sterile man; I wondered why a man should abstain from sex, free sex for that matter. I didn't still stop going out with other men, yet Stephen refused to leave me. He took me to his church, he encouraged me to leave harlotry and promised to do everything I desired.

After several and persistent demands of HIV/AIDS test ftom Victor's church, the usual practice is that intending couples should do test before getting married. I yielded to it; I have the thought of maneuvering the test result to beat the church order. But I got the shock of my life and was highly confused at the result. The result proved negative.

It was unbelievable. "How can that be"? I asked myself without making the man understand what was going on in my mind. I quickly showed the result to Stephen even though I did not believe it myself. I went to three other places for the test which proved negative. I got more confused. "What is happening" I asked myself. In another three months, I still went to two other places for test which proved negative.

"This is a miracle! I said. I thought I had been healed of AIDS but later got to know I was never even a carrier of the virus after all. When I did the last test and got to know I am a carrier, I tried to confide in some of the guys I dated that I was HIV positive. Three of them quickly went for a test and surprisingly, they tested negative. At last I knew I was not a victim after all, but I had misspent my life and I regret it.

But I did not regret those days of promiscuity like when I got married to Stephen. I didn't know he had something to hide. It was the ailment of our new born baby that brought the discovery of Stephen state of health. He is HIV positive! I became HIV positive and which was transferred to the baby at birth. He begged me and confessed to me he knew he had it. What a life full of mystery. I take it for fate and refused to jilt him. We are with two children today, all of us living with AIDS.
Re: She Turned Promiscuous Because She Thought She Was Hiv Positive by WackyJ1(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2010
So she tried to bring many men down with her for what just one man did IN HER MOMENT OF WEAKNESS. At the least the story ended well. She got infected with aids
Re: She Turned Promiscuous Because She Thought She Was Hiv Positive by freecocoa(f): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2010
Tori too long o jare.
Re: She Turned Promiscuous Because She Thought She Was Hiv Positive by omega25red(m): 5:47am On Dec 04, 2010
this story is stupid

how can a church ask you to take a test and he has something to hide? when you took your test didnt he take one too. inconsistencies in this story makes it dumb
Re: She Turned Promiscuous Because She Thought She Was Hiv Positive by MrsEve1: 5:59am On Dec 04, 2010
See Jaybee? That how you can tell someone lying when things don't make sense,

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Afraid Of Married Women? / ---- / The Differences Between Lust, Like, Love, & Obsess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.