Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s (791 Views)

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / 10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by millco88(f): 1:52am On Dec 04, 2010
Most African-American women do not desire African/Nigerian men, but there are alot of African/Nigerian women being pursued by African-American/White men. African/Nigerian men are not desired by AAWs in the U.S because of their bantu-like features. AAWs find that unattrative.

The most curvacious and best-looking African/Nigerian women in America, are with White/African-American males, especially the westernized ones. They also find African/Nigerian men for the most part unattractive, and even the first-generation Africans/Nigerians males in America.

First generation Africans-males and African-male immigrants in general are perhaps are perhaps the least desired of any ethnicity in the world, and this hold fact. African males aren't even desired by their own women (esp. the westernized ones). They find them to be ugly and barbaric.
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by MrsEve1: 2:53am On Dec 04, 2010
That is not true, I have seen very handsome West African men and I even seen some West African men that are dark and FIOOOOONE! I mean we don't ALL like light skinned or pale skinned men. Well, I don't! I like my meat dark and well done!

Where did you hear that Most African American women do not like African men? You a damn lie! I have seen alot of AA women with African men are you crazy? Not ALL AFRICAN MEN CHASE WHITE WOMEN OR ASIAN WOMEN,

My husband's family is PRO BLACK AND AFRICAN, they will not marry or date anyone but black or African, THEY WERE HAPPY to see that I was black, they boldly told me in my face that they prefer people that do not have to sun bathe, I knew what they meant. As I said people have their preferences and we can have them without JUSTIFYING AND PUTTING DOWN others in doing so.

I am sorry poster.THERE ARE ALOT OF AA WOMEN WITH AFRICAN MEN SUGA, and ALL AFRICAN MEN ARE NOT UGLY, I have seen some so fiooooooooooone ooh lawd! Okay, Let me look at Furry Willy's picture I have to snap back! Now that ONE UGLY AFRICAN! lipsrsealed
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by NYWM1(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

That is not true, I have seen very handsome West African men and I even seen some West African men that are dark and FIOOOOONE!  I mean we don't ALL like light skinned or pale skinned men.  Well, I don't!  I like my meat dark and well done!   

Where did you hear that Most African American women do not like African men?  You a damn lie! I have seen alot of AA women with African men are you crazy?  Not ALL AFRICAN MEN CHASE WHITE WOMEN OR ASIAN WOMEN, 

My husband's family is PRO BLACK AND AFRICAN, they will not marry or date anyone but black or African,  THEY WERE HAPPY to see that I was black, they boldly told me in my face that they prefer people that do not have to sun bathe, I knew what they meant.  As I said people have their preferences and we can have them without JUSTIFYING AND PUTTING DOWN others in doing so.

I am sorry poster.THERE ARE ALOT OF AA WOMEN WITH AFRICAN MEN SUGA, and ALL AFRICAN MEN ARE NOT UGLY, I have seen some so fiooooooooooone ooh lawd!  Okay, Let me look at Furry Willy's picture I have to snap back!  Now that ONE UGLY AFRICAN!  lipsrsealed
I also believe it is a myth that most African American women dislike Nigerian/African men. I think it is much more likely AA women are cautious about African men than actually dislike them. Those are two completely different things. 

Mrs. Eve, that is wonderful that your husband's family was so accepting of you. Do you know if they ever had apprehensions about their son marrying an AA woman or were they always supportive of his choices?
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by InkedNerd(f): 5:42am On Dec 21, 2010
@OP: Where did you get your information from? These seem more like opinions rather than fact.
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by kobojunkii(f): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2010
I am African and I am glad AAW do not like us.

As for me, I like fuccking AAW, afterwards I give them 20 dollars, most of them are my coworkers

Marriage wise AFrican> Asian> Indian> White. AAW do not even come into the picture

I am yet to meet an AAM-NW relationship! I know I will personally kill my sister if she does that!
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by NYWM1(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2010
kobojunkii:

As for me, I like fuccking AAW, afterwards I give them 20 dollars, most of them are my coworkers

Marriage wise AFrican> Asian> Indian> White.    AAW do not even come into the picture

I am yet to meet an AAM-NW relationship! I know I will personally kill my sister if she does that!
That is unfortunate, Kobojunkii. Why would you rule out a real relationship with an AA woman despite your admitted attraction to them?
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by InkedNerd(f): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2010
kobojunkii:

Marriage wise AFrican> Asian> Indian> White.    AAW do not even come into the picture

No offense, I know your her brother and you want to look out for her but who are you to tell her who she should or shouldn't date?

NY_WM:

That is unfortunate, Kobojunkii. Why would you rule out a real relationship with an AA woman despite your admitted attraction to them?

Seems more like he admitted that using them for sex. Having sex and wanting a relationship isn't really admitting that he wants to be with them.
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by NYWM1(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Seems more like he admitted that using them for sex. Having sex and wanting a relationship isn't really admitting that he wants to be with them.

It seems too much of a contradiction to me. He admits a seemingly strong attraction to AA women, but he rules out a real relationship with one. If he is that much attracted to them, why rule out that possibility? Could it be his belief that most AA women dislike African men prevents him?
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by InkedNerd(f): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2010
NY_WM:

It seems too much of a contradiction to me. He admits a seemingly strong attraction to AA women, but he rules out a real relationship with one. If he is that much attracted to them, why rule out that possibility? Could it be his belief that most AA women dislike African men prevents him?

Perhaps. Or it could also be that there are some stereotypes about African American that he chooses to believe in. I suppose he'll clarify when he replies.
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by 190: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2010
May all the AAW's in the house please STAND UP

poster i think its a matter of choice, everyone certainly do not think the same way

Just like therez a general saying whites ladies lust after dark skinned,Which is obviously a BIG RUMOR

I feel it all boils down to a matter of choice and personality on the part of the AAW in question
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by HTownEve(f): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2010
@Poster. uuuuuuuuum where did you get your information? The reverse sounds more plausible.
There is no color when it comes to love as long as you can handle the cultural differences.
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by kokoye(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2010
Cant you guys tell that this thread was solely created to create chaos 
Re: More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s by kokoye(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2010
and poster, next time, please put this under culture / tribalism

dumb

. .and that is my opinion of you!

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Relationship Will Last / Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband / Help How Do I Get My Act Together ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.